computer or cellphone

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the advantages of playing on the computer and what are the disadvantages of playing on the computer What are the advantages of playing on the mobile phone What are the disadvantages of playing on the mobile phone:confused:

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion, the advantage of the phone is the ability to play outside the home
but overall the computer has no flaws

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cell phone only for urgency to play until you get to the computer, from there in more I see no advantages

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess the disadvantage of playing on phone is that you're unable to play as many tables as you'd like to. Personally, I hate having to constantly zoom in to see the bet sizing, stacks, etc.

Pokersolomdp

Pokersolomdp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
iPhone

I recommend the cell phone to play poker, for the unforeseen reason I can continue doing it if it arises to go elsewhere. It happened to me playing tournaments on the computer and you have to follow him on the cell phone for having to leave my house

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me one of the advantages of playing on the computer is that you can open more windows and play all the modalities but you cannot move easily while playing.

in short it would be the resume the pro and against each

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me one of the advantages of playing on the computer is that you can open more windows and play all the modalities but you cannot move easily while playing.

in short it would be the resume the pro and against each

I completely agree. The ability to have multiple windows open is vital in playing more than one game.

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome to desktop, there is more opportunity for worthy poker than the telephony application. :)

Becky Eubanks

Becky Eubanks

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The bigger computer screen would be so much better when playing more than 1 table
and not all games can be played on a phone so I would go with the computer if available.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On my mobile phone I can move about, be anywhere in the city I guess
On my computer I can go into the details of the game, because you have more options

Sometimes I even switch from platform during a game, depending on the situation.

M

mengarda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer

On the computer you can play multiple screens simultaneously and it is harder to crash the Internet. Already on the phone is good when we want to play and we do not have a computer available.

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s more convenient to play from the phone, but when there are more than 2 rooms, I have to attract a computer and play together with the phone together

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer computer
because then you can go more into the details of the game
A mobile phone is good when you are not at a desk

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Quite a strange question.
The advantages and disadvantages are obvious.
I almost never play on a smartphone. I rarely play on a tablet. Usually I prefer a laptop.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
personally I only play on poker star. when I tried to play on my phone. I realized that you couldn't play with real money. in addition it is not obvious to play on parts which lasts several hours whereas the battery of the telephone tends to quickly be discharged. the biggest drawback when you play on your desktop PC is that you have to stay at home without moving. on the other hand it's easier to focus on your games when you're all alone with no one to disturb you .

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bigger screen on the computer for those of us who need it.

P

pepomjp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer is the best. Cellphone is just for emergency or being in a doctor office or something like that.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only play on the computer. The game is on the phone "for fun"

M

mrT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i use an hud and thats not possible on mobile

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PC gives you the ability to run HUD software and collect hand history. There is also much more training software for PC than for mobile. Reading books, watching video and playing is more convenient on big screen for most people. Phone on the other side is much more compact and always with you.

To sum it up - for training and serious play PC is better. For occasional play on the go phone is more useful. Having both is the best.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best option is a laptop. can be carried and it is not bulky

K

ksandr010

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Advantages of playing on a computer there are the possibility of using HUD, playing on multiple tables. Cons: lack of mobility. On the phone, the exact opposite is true

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The computer certainly has an advantage on it, you can play many sessions while browsing other sites, but you will not carry it with you. Most of the time I mostly play on the phone for no more than 2 sessions, it suits me.