Your favorite poker Site?

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its gotta be PokerStars, huge number of players & due to this, its always available for play 24*7 + wide variety of playing options for players of every kind.

allinraw

allinraw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is everybody's favorite poker site and why do you like to play it?

mine is Fullflush cuz the field's are soft and I can actually win

L

LuckyStarMax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker sites

I play the PokerStars, 888 and AmericasCardroom, but from my point of view the Pokerstars is the best one. I feel myself more confident and a lot of things are a so suitable, besides the other rooms have the pretty good software too.

L

Lizzie711

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just signed up for Betonline, but alas, they only allow a 100 BB buy in for cash games - not very good. After the big bust several years ago which knocked out US players, I'm looking for a good site that allows US player, and allows at least a 150 BB buy in. Any suggestions?? Thanks.....

christiancjs

christiancjs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars and aconcagua poker (only LATAM).

L

Lizzie711

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Scottieduncan... Do you happen to know what ACR's max BB buy in is for NLH? Else, do you know of any other US site that allows at least 150 BB (or more) buy in?? Thanks again...!

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Favorite was the old Full Tilt when you could play for money in the US. Today I prefer Betonline. #USneedstoopenonlinepoker

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer poker star for its platform and the quality of its promotions

L

Lizzie711

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe we should have a separate thread for US players? Everyone likes Pokerstar, but it's not for US players.

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite and probably the only poker stars.have tried many poker sites but the priority remained for poker stars

gatobalza15

gatobalza15

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
until yesterday was pokerstar but since I killed a Batbin 9 4 all in I'm very depressed and do not want to know anything about pokerstar

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread should have added a Poll, that would have been great in knowing the overall preferences of our CC Community.

G

GodlyKing

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline opinions?

Is Betonline a trustworthy, reliable, or just good site to deposit on? unfortunately a bunch of others still don't accept U.S. players. open to other site suggestions also

L

Lizzie711

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Again, anybody know of a US site that allows buy in of 150 BB or greater????? (cash games only). Is there any more "deep stack" NLHM left!?

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Given lack of real money choices in US - Betonline mostly because I like the low limit sngs and freeroll tourneys don't need to put much in the bank to play for a long time.

But my favorite from before the US went all nuts on the online laws was Full Tilt