Your favorite poker Site?

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt was my all time favorite, now i dabble on ACR and BoL now. I'm leaning toward ACR cause there are more players in the tourneys.

R

riko1970

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is defenitily the site with the biggest range in games and winning a tour gives you pretty good money,altough at 888 i like playing now because of the manny bad players,made some good money there:angel:

Poker_Soldier

Poker_Soldier

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only site I could play on at home: ACR
I also have a PokerStars account but only play when I'm in NJ.

isaachumarang

isaachumarang

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing betonline but i also frequent pokerstars and 888

NotArobot

NotArobot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars for sure, been using it since i returned playing online

trozolet

trozolet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me it's Pokerstars, beacause of all the different games that they have.

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite online poker room pokerstars it. I tried to play on the 888, but in my opinion, best pokerstars poker room and is available with an excellent interface.

J

J777777777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really feel this thread should have a poll.
Or is there another thread having a poll of the site preferences of the CC players.
let me know if there is another such thread:)

DMJN

DMJN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal favourite is PokerStars for sure, i tried 888 before and i must say i don't like it at all, it's too much river software.. also tried 365, it's fine tho, but i think PokerStars is one of the best for sure.

A

a37001977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is good choice because of the good quantity of freerolls can building you bankroll
and deposit and cashout is very easy and fast

W

winslowlee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite sites would be weresonotriggedpoker.eu or Absolute Poker or Ultimate Bet Poker or Pitbull Poker

Seriously, All very trust worthy, Highly recommended! No Hillary scandals involved. I promise!

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use to be a regular at PKR reasonable easy games good graphics but the quality of the games and the lack of community over tha the last year or so spoilt my enjoyment so I am trying 888 & Poker Stars which comes out tops only time will tell

D

dayo777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play PokerStars mostly. iPoker is softer, there are many more recreational players but I do not like their software.
Titanpoker is also a good poker room.

D

ds276

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Played on several poker websites. Everyone on the is interesting. But recently I play only two PS and 888. PS is unconditional the leader from all, but there is a lot of predatory fish. Considering my low level of professionalism in poker, it is very difficult to win on PS. Therefore I play on 888, the various program for beginners more there. Irrespective of the website I wish all good luck at a table.

J

jackblack1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

100% poker stars because of the variety of tournaments and sit and go's, also the high amount of traffic always allows for a game anytime of day or night:jd4::jd4:

C

Canariez

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just started using Coral, worser look but exploitable players¡

Awful App keeps crashing , should be reported to gambling commision .. iPoker for you