WTF is going on at MERGE?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PuertoRico, all the benefits of living in the states without the bullshit. Warm climate,great fishing, fried plantains and arroz con pollo. What more could you ask for?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PR is gonna suffer the same silly laws we do.:(

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL no they won't

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PuertoRico, all the benefits of living in the states without the bullshit. Warm climate,great fishing, fried plantains and arroz con pollo. What more could you ask for?
Actually, I've been considering that. I's the only country I could move to, and still get my SSI checks.

-

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I said, all the benefits of the states without the BS.

1luckysob

1luckysob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my BCP says MTTs have 0 tournaments but SNGs have like 400 people playing...? site down?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Check your filters.

PR is a territory of the US and thus falls under all Fed Regulations and laws.

On a brighter note, today BCP updated, I imagine all Merge sites did, and a new separate PM3 section was added. Still no games, but this should prevent a lobby cluster**** that made it really hard to find normal games during PM2.

Could be my imagination, but it seems like the Merge lobbies are updating significantly faster today.

Could also be delusional wishful thinking.....:(

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Apparently both the Dollar Dazzler, and the Dollar frenzy were cancelled today at the break for add-ons. I was in the frenzy and the game stopped. We chatted about it for a while...10 minutes or so, then the tombstone appeared.

:banghead:

Last edited:
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumors have it that Merge has caught up with all withdrawal requests except those from BCP.

Other rumors suggest BCP will leave Merge. They really only have 3 options, Revolution, Winning and Bovada. Revolution has shown little US promotion, other than maybe Juicy Steak. Bovada seems like it would be a no go, but the support there still rates good. Leaving Winning (yatahay, ACR) as a very likely candidate. It might give Winning the critical mass it needs to move to the next level. They have good support. (haven't needed it, but that is the word).

Rumor gleaned from that =4 forum....Could be wishful thinking tho...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are very close connections between ACR and BCP - so that wouldn't surprise me at all.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3rd hand news is that all forms of withdrawals at BCP are on hold. With hopes of a new brighter solution withing the week.

I am the 3rd hand, that other forum is the 2nd hand, a poster is the 1st hand. And according to that 1st hand the originator is BCP support.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
3rd hand news is that all forms of withdrawals at BCP are on hold. With hopes of a new brighter solution withing the week.
On hold as of when?
I put in for a WD on BCP on Nov.1st (& on Carbon the same day). Both were cancelled but only BCP actually informed me of it.
On Nov.13th I attempted a WD on both sites again. BCP went through promptly but Carbon had removed 'skrill' as a WD option for me.I wrote to Carbon but did not receive a response until today. I had asked them why the 'Skrill' option is not available to me & to please add it to my account.
Here is their response (10 days later!):
Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately the withdrawals options are added automatically by the system and it will depend of your location, your deposits, your wagers, etc. We do not add options for withdrawal to the customers’ accounts. Right now the option for withdrawal on your account is CHECK/GIFT CARD, and the time frame is for 6-8 weeks.
The Skrill option that you have in your account is for deposit, you can login on your account and click on deposits tab, you will see the Skrill option.

No mention of why Skrill is no longer a withdrawl option for me???

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st hand posted it yesterday . No date as to when he got it.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...rawal-discussion-thread-1026933/#post35879072

Gleaning other info over there it seems likely that all pending withdrawals could get canceled with the caveat that new requests will be processed faster. The new merge cashier apparently did not honor the existing 'que', and they were all cancelled. But since no 'official reps' have chimed in, these are still rumors.

Last edited:
C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The PM3 could be a disastor for Merge. A lot of the tournaments have huge gurantees and I am not to sure that very many of them will reach those gurantees. I have a feeling this is going to be a big loss for Merge.

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
So help out the lazy, I've been really absent from poker, which rooms constitute merge atm?