Where is poker in Russia?

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So in reality GG Poker have not stopped operations in the russian market, which explain, why volume has not dropped.

Looks like they did not. GG may suspended russians (which honestly i was not aware of) but by the look of things they can continue to play there on the skin pokerok?

Pretty dodgy if you ask me but im not surprised because GG is known for dodgy stuff :cool:

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars will soon return to Russia again.
If they want to let him in.
Or the Russians will only play at pokerdom.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wouldn't risk playing for money on Russian domain sites, maybe I wouldn't be able to withdraw my money or any value obtained

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know:
On March 11, GG Network announced that the network was suspending the provision of services in Russia.
Despite the terrible announcement, nothing has really changed for poker players: the game takes place in the Pokerok room, with a new logo and without a link to the network in the name.Russians continue to play and remain in the general pool of players. The methods of depositing and withdrawing funds do not change.
The only limitation is that the maximum transfer to other players is no more than $ 300 per day. This is done to continue the stable operation of payment systems.
That's probably why you didn't see the difference. :hmmmm:

Can you explain in more detail what "the game takes place in the Pokerok room" means and whether there is an application for this iphone?

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These prohibitions were obvious, but I think it will not be a problem for you to find a site where you can play, good luck at the tables;)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Can you explain in more detail what "the game takes place in the Pokerok room" means and whether there is an application for this iPhone?
Hello!
I recommend contacting the technical support of this room and clarify all the nuances.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGpoker guys is open. They seem a fair team there:)