Where is poker in Russia?

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where to play poker in Russia? I've only found PokerDom so far. In which poker room you can play in Russia.

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there are rooms you can safely play and cashout. After pokerstars scammed all russian players from their bankrolls I have no trust to any room.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I know that players from Russia play in the poker house,Americas cardroom and gg poker.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello!:ciao:
PokerOK (room of GGPoker) has no restrictions yet.
Also, as I understand it, the restriction is not imposed by:
RedStars
PokerKing and other WPN network rooms
TigerGaming and Chico network rooms
Goog luck!:)

kkuk

kkuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I see that players from Russia have disappeared on poker 888.it's probably because of the sanctions.it's bad when ordinary people suffer because of politics.I treat poker as a sport, just like chess, so politics should not interfere.such rooms as poker stars and 888 are blocked for some reason.in my opinion, these are the best rooms.if you play online poker, it's on them, in my opinion.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I see that players from Russia have disappeared on poker 888.it's probably because of the sanctions.it's bad when ordinary people suffer because of politics.I treat poker as a sport, just like chess, so politics should not interfere.such rooms as poker stars and 888 are blocked for some reason.in my opinion, these are the best rooms.if you play online poker, it's on them, in my opinion.
For citizens of the Russian Federation, services were suspended at the following poker rooms:
  • Three iPoker rooms have closed their doors to players from the Russian Federation at once: Guts Poker, William Hill and NetBet
  • PokerMatch
  • Partypoker
  • PokerStars
  • 888poker
  • GGpoker
  • Unibet
  • KKpoker
  • (perhaps something has changed, this information is from March 18.)
But this is really a trifle compared to what is happening in the world.
I pray that this is all over!:argh:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

"it's bad when ordinary people suffer because of politics"

It's also bad when ordinary people suffer death by the thousands and wanton destruction. I can't believe anyone is still asserting they do not understand why sanctions are in place.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For citizens of the Russian Federation, services were suspended at the following poker rooms:
  • Three iPoker rooms have closed their doors to players from the Russian Federation at once: Guts Poker, William Hill and NetBet
  • PokerMatch
  • Partypoker
  • PokerStars
  • 888poker
  • GGpoker
  • Unibet
  • KKpoker
  • (perhaps something has changed, this information is from March 18.)
But this is really a trifle compared to what is happening in the world.
I pray that this is all over!:argh:

I am a little curious about GG Poker, since their volume has not declined since the outbreak of war according to Pokerscout. Which is quite different from sites like PokerStars and 888, where volume in down more than 10%, after they pulled out of Russia. So either almost no russians were playing on GG Poker, or they are still allowed to play there. Would be interesting if a russian forum member with an account on GG Poker could report, if they are still able to play or not?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's bad when ordinary people suffer because of politics.

Its not politics, and they are not sanctions. They are a "special economic operation" designed to de-nazify Russia and liberate the russian people from their dependence on western products ;)

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I am a little curious about GG Poker, since their volume has not declined since the outbreak of war according to Pokerscout. Which is quite different from sites like PokerStars and 888, where volume in down more than 10%, after they pulled out of Russia. So either almost no russians were playing on GG Poker, or they are still allowed to play there. Would be interesting if a russian forum member with an account on GG Poker could report, if they are still able to play or not?
As far as I know:
On March 11, GG Network announced that the network was suspending the provision of services in Russia.
Despite the terrible announcement, nothing has really changed for poker players: the game takes place in the Pokerok room, with a new logo and without a link to the network in the name.Russians continue to play and remain in the general pool of players. The methods of depositing and withdrawing funds do not change.
The only limitation is that the maximum transfer to other players is no more than $ 300 per day. This is done to continue the stable operation of payment systems.
That's probably why you didn't see the difference. :hmmmm:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite the terrible announcement, nothing has really changed for poker players: the game takes place in the Pokerok room, with a new logo and without a link to the network in the name. Russians continue to play and remain in the general pool of players.

So in reality GG Poker have not stopped operations in the russian market, which explain, why volume has not dropped.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know PokerDom,Natural8 and GGpoker and I dont know any other of the poker sites for the Russian people,there is probably others also but you should try to install it and try it and ask them on email support if you are allowed to play at their site.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, for some time we could play on 888, but not so long ago they banned it there too.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not politics, and they are not sanctions. They are a "special economic operation" designed to de-nazify Russia and liberate the russian people from their dependence on western products ;)
That's for sure) We will now play the balalaika and nesting dolls.

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can still play, I registered there today, tried it, I didn’t like it. Deleted Poker OK aka Poker LJ. In order to register there today, this whole expedition needs to be carried out. I don't know what will happen next. But I can suggest that in Russia they will probably make the only Russian poker room following the example of france. And then not Poker Stars and others will not be able to earn money here. And Russians spend a lot of money on poker. Either they will soon come to their senses, or they will be left without our money and profit. Everything goes towards this.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
You can still play, I registered there today, tried it, I didn’t like it. Deleted Poker OK aka Poker LJ. In order to register there today, this whole expedition needs to be carried out. I don't know what will happen next. But I can suggest that in Russia they will probably make the only Russian poker room following the example of France. And then not Poker Stars and others will not be able to earn money here. And Russians spend a lot of money on poker. Either they will soon come to their senses, or they will be left without our money and profit. Everything goes towards this.
I don't see any sound arguments for putting forward such hypotheses. Please refer to the facts when you make, in my opinion, such absurd statements.;)

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see any sound arguments for putting forward such hypotheses. Please refer to the facts when you make, in my opinion, such absurd statements.;)
Come to me in telegram. I'll show you so many facts. You haven't seen so much yet. And then you will draw conclusions.

Learn history so you don't look stupid.

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I meet Russian players at GG every day so they are still playing there. Also Ukrainian players at the same table .

P

pipayura

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everything will be fine, this is just the beginning.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing has changed for me! All these rooms were closed back in 2014 (I'm from Crimea, although legally it's Ukraine)! I am interested in whether Korchat will hold its tournaments?

balo

balo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Nothing has changed for me! All these rooms were closed back in 2014 (I'm from Crimea, although legally it's Ukraine)! I am interested in whether Korchat will hold its tournaments?

Don't you feel the war?

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Come to me in telegram. I'll show you so many facts. You haven't seen so much yet. And then you will draw conclusions.
Learn history so you don't look stupid.
You draw very superficial conclusions.
Given the legal restrictions in the Russian Federation, this industry will not develop in Russia as an independent division in the near future.
None of the foreign poker rooms has left the Russian market precisely because a very large profit comes from this country. Services are not terminated, but suspended for this reason.
Thank you for the invitation, but I will refrain.
P.S.: I think I will survive if I look stupid in your eyes specifically.:rofl: