Where do you play online poker?

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on gg and coinpoker. I played on pokerstars until recently, but their App for Ontario players (for those who don't know, it's a province of canada) sucks, no good tournaments are available, no freerolls for Ontarians either, so I self-excluded myself there and I am not going back.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
i play in the poker room pokerstars it suits me perfectly i'm from kazakhstan

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Stay FAR away from ACR unless you like just giving your money away, biggest scam site on the web, cheaters haven. Everyone uses RTA software and they do not care.

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from the US and an avid daily player. Personally, I like Global Poker. I even think that they have the highest amount of traffic for us players from the US. Some may argue that ACR has more traffic because their tournaments have higher guarantees, but there are some major tournament structure differences between the two. ACR offers unlimited re-entry plus up to 5 hours of late registration, which can really pump up that guarantee. While Global will not let you re-enter a tournament after you've busted and late registration never last more than 2 hours, and generally it's just an hour or less even. That being said, they are both good options.
I play at every place available to us here in the US and there is only one place I would recommend staying away from and that is Eveygame Poker/juicy stakes Poker. Global Poker, ACR, Bovada, and BOL are all solid options. Pokerbros is an alternative I play sometimes, I would recommend it if you can find a trustworthy agent in a decent club. I don't play it often as it is just android/iphone compatible. I'm in one club and could get you in if you're interested.
One poker room to keep an eye on is Coin Poker. I don't know a lot about them, but they are growing pretty fast and they do accept american players. I've given them a try and can't say anything bad about them yet. They have tons of freerolls too if you want to try it out at no expense. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I don't think I can help you because I'm from argentina, but I play mostly at Poker Star because of the ease of deposit and withdrawal, but I recommend ACR if you are from the United States

M

marssbar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I've been playing on 888 poker but now they are asking me to provide them with 3 months bank statements. This seems very intrusive.

Has anyone experienced this and has anyone got any good advice please?

Fabi408

Fabi408

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I love playing PokerStars, 888 and CoinPoker ❤️

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play at gg poker, 888 and pokerstars, so these are good tournaments.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker from home online from my laptop or phone.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have access to geo fenced in regulated sites where I live but feel I do better and enjoy the play better on sites like Bovada/ignition. So lately more on the latter and only for special majors on the former. Finding lower buy ins with bigger prize pools on offshore sites , while the geo location fenced in sites keep having smaller and smaller prize pools with larger buy ins.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I like to play 888 and gg poker. I am considered to be one of the best

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
USA?? Then ACR is the first choice if poker is not regulated in your region and state .