What is your favorite site to play tournaments on and why?

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker....
variety of games and good fields...

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
pokerstars there are all hot and tournaments to choose from among multiple tournaments. Simply no competition.

777jeton777

777jeton777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally play 888 more. The room is, of course, lighter than poker stars, but there are more chances to win. and there were no 888 problems. If you have a level higher than at least 30, then many freerolls are available to you. this is also a big plus 888. good luck at the tables.:thrasher:

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments agree

Tournaments agree a lot, but victory is rare.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'm almost always on 888. Mostly just habit and laziness I think because I know when and where the games I want are. I also find myself wanting to throw tomatoes at people when I'm on other sites, with no tomatoes to be found. LOL I'm not kidding..

nikolaevich87

nikolaevich87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello, after self-discipline, playing freerolls only

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was 888 for a long time with all the good promotions and freerolls, but party poker is getting more and more of my business with it's lowest stakes tournaments (by being able to win these tickets even cheaper for .02, .04, .08, .11). Rarely play ACR anymore after software update and no freerolls or private tournaments back. Pokerstars mostly just the daily CC freeroll for now.

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

pokerstars has the most tournaments and a lot of great payout structures. I also like using an HUD on there and taking notes on players to help with strategy.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars has the most tournaments and a lot of great payout structures. I also like using an HUD on there and taking notes on players to help with strategy.

The problem with Stars is, many of the tournaments have excessively large fields. This makes it difficult to reach the final table, and you dont know in advance, if you will be playing for 1 or 9 hours, which makes it difficult to plan your time.

Also back in 2017 they increased their tournament fee 20% for most limits, which honestly, there is just no way around it, is not great for players. At Stars a 5,5$ MTT is now 4,9$ for the price pool and 0,6$ for the site, while on other sites its still 5,0$ for the price pool and 0,5$ for the site.

Daniel Negreanu famously said, he dont think, players care about these pennies. But well maybe they should. I at least can not see, what make a tournament on Stars worth paying 20% more to play than a similar tournament on for instance 888.

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like Pokerstars, I used to play 888 but there's not enough competition. pokerstars is the best place for practice in low stakes tourneys.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like Pokerstars, I used to play 888 but there's not enough competition. pokerstars is the best place for practice in low stakes tourneys.

Less competition can only be a good thing, but perhaps you mean, there is less action or volume on 888. And this is undeniably true :)

Last edited:
M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Less competition can only be a good thing, but perhaps you mean, there is less action or volume on 888. And this is undeniably true :)

Actually I mean competition and action, because as an intermediate level poker player I rather tables with strong players than playing against rookies. my goal is to improve for now, not make a living out of poker...

M

Mohamed reda bouzzroud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm almost always on 888. Mostly just habit and laziness I think because I know when and where the games I want are. I also find myself wanting to throw tomatoes at people when I'm on other sites, with no tomatoes to be found. LOL I'm not kidding..

Hahaha you made my day lizzy

V

vini127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, cuz there are many many options. Also, the cheap buy ins and good pay outs are attractive to me. For example, the big 3,30 will pay usually $500 + for 1st.

Gloria_Legenda

Gloria_Legenda

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite game is Texas hold'em (No limit)Describe more precisely why is difficult, perhaps the most simple and the most known from all species.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
From poker rooms, I prefer PokerStars, 888.

[/FONT]

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars, because have hardest field to play and win :)
good luck guys:top:

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before i would only play at pokerstars. but after a while i started trying other sites. americas, 888, unibet, party poker.

but some Apps are just to dam difficult to play, others obligate you to make a deposit, some apps i cant download in brazil, do they have have an App for iphone. so you start to look for reasons why you still playing etc.....

nowadays i play at pokerstars, 888 and unibet. first two are just great. they have a far amount of freerolls and have an app that you can play in iphone(at least here in brasil) unibet i play a lot less

hope it explained!!!

J

Jaxson1188

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
888 has the most freerolls and the spinning wheel

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me too

My favorite place used to be acr also. i dont want to say anything negative about the site because they were always good for a long time, butt lacking a bit nowadays in many respects.

n1ckoftime

n1ckoftime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars because of the guarantees

O

Oldopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts