What is your favorite site to play tournaments on and why?

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is ACR by default, plus the fact that when you ask for a withdrawal, they dont give you a hassle.
When I was playing on bol, I always had the feeling there was something off there, although I must admit it is the site I had my largest run up. Anyway, I heard they have done a good job of getting rid of the bots but I still wouldnt go back unless they put some money iin my account and only then would I be happy to play there..
In NY you cant even play at intertops.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ever since I started in PokerStars I stayed. Seemed the most trustworthy back in the day, I tried many others but I still like overall PS better. The brand, the tournaments.

O

Omnom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say Ps but having played there for 12 years or so its disappointing to see all the changes that were made . I prefer the older days with stars but thats how it is i guess . Bring back the FPP and get rid of the awful Chests imo

O

Omnom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ooopps i didnt add the reason as to why i like the Tourneys lol ....They are always in regular abundance and the table and graphics are brilliant in comparison to many others . partypoker has also a great set up which is good to see as it was tiring to see PS always dominate the market share .

saha2000

saha2000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
unibet has very interesting tournaments mtt in low a entry.
e.g. a "Black hole" tournament with a buy-in of 5 euros and a prize pool of 3,500 euros which starts daily at 20 cet.

I like to play it, where I often manage to cash and about 300-500 players play.

O

osvimanCC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sincerely believe that PokerStars is the king among the online poker sites.

I've tied 888 and it sucks. I didn't like it at all.

But the thing about Rakeback and the continuous leaving from a lot of players make me realize that maybe PokerStars is no longer the best option whatsoever.

This year I would like to try other poker rooms like party poker, winamax, or gg poker.

:9h4::9s4:

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars is my go to site. seems like its 50/50 with good hands and bad beats.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Мy favorite site is poker stars. I registered at partypoker, GGPokerOK, but I like Poker Stars more. It seems to me more convenient and user-friendly

AdonisPimenta

AdonisPimenta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorites are GGPoker and PokerStars. I also play in 888 but it’s not first option.

T

Ter_rnd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t know much, but pokerstars fully suits me!

meser09

meser09

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, very good software and good speed.

kiso777

kiso777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like pokerstars, good design and speed

mikiSrbija

mikiSrbija

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars for me...good App and good network and speed..

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WPN's software is horrendous but there aren't a whole lot more options. Its been forever since I have deposited on BetOnline or SportsBetting to be able to withdraw any of my freeroll winnings but I'm with you in that I like their software more for American players. Did I mention WPN's software sucks?

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 poker site game, a poker star is the first since plenty of tournaments wide selection great excitement :)

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i use to win often good money at Coral poker, when they were on the I-poker network.
They offered the Daily mission, weekly mission, log in lottery and many promotional activities.
Now they have joined partypokers network and the promotions are less.

At the moment i play the most at 888 Poker, but im a low budget player, play freerolls and achievement rolls.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars, as it was my first room and got fondle of it...

I like Ggpoker side show, sounds.

My least favorite is 888poker because that awful uncustomable tables, i can't see stack in BB, the buttons are all the same, no distinguishable ALLIN, min bet, fold... a UX madness :(

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars maybe i am used to it oe maybe they have the best interface ,but recently i have downloaded GGPOKER its also nice

W

Wannabepro61

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars and 888. Played here for 10 years.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the PS.
besides being used to it, it has the best tournaments.

magik9118

magik9118

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like pokerstars because there is a lot of choices in tournament but ACR is Nice too!

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I have allways liked ACR and 888. Good bonuses and freerolls. Have not tried Betonline, but I will.