What is the worst site to play today and the best?

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Stars are the best. For me 888 is not a good site, because it`s forbidden for many countries.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best for me is GG poker and the worst Ps.
I have not liked pokerstars for a long time. PokerStars used to be the market leader, but now it is far from the first. I prefer playing on 888, for me it is the most profitable site.

F

Focus7z7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Sausage: PokerStars followed by GGPoker
Best: 888

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't find the worst one but for sure the best one for me is GGpoker

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
They all have their little things I dislike but tbh whatever we say is the worst won’t necessarily be your worst …. Personally I think coral poker and 888 are the worst rigged sites I have ever encountered but that’s me…. And as much as I bi*ch and moan about pokerstars their software is easily hands down the best out there with so many tourneys sit and goes and cash games going at the same time it’s hands down the best 👌🏻 It can appear to be massively rigged at times from a personal standpoint point of view, however, you won’t find any better sites out there (in my opinion) but as I said it’s your preference my friend 👌🏻👍🏻

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Worst? All of them
Best? none one of them
type to create some new rooms.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The best are the pokerstars and 888poker, and as for the worst, i don't have a good idea about the others

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know the worst because I have not tried all. But my favorite is Pokerstars : A lot of Sit and Go, a good field and a nice global poker level :)