What is the worst site to play today and the best?

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best for me is GG poker and the worst Ps.

YuriSLopes

YuriSLopes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS is the worst? Really buddy? Tell me the reasons please!

I haven't played at many different platforms, let me see... GGPoker, PPPoker, 888, ACR and of course PS.

My favorite is PS.

Why?

1st - I started at it and got used to the layout which is clean and not so childish, full of bling and stuff.
2nd - It has game all the time buddy, anytime in the day and in the night you'll find tables to play at.
3rd - It's the one that works best with HUDs in my opinion.

The worst?

I even deleted GG from my PC.
The only platforms I have is 888 and PS.
I don't like playing at 888 since I don't have enough data on the players, has a childish presentation and I don't play much at it.
Only have it cause of the freerolls.

One thing that's good on these not so "popular platforms" though is that you might find more players with less knowledge of the game (AKA Donk/Fish).

But please bud, tell whyyy you think these things of these platforms.

LordSutch69

LordSutch69

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR the most rigged poker site on the web, to many players know the cards. There's at least 2 on every table and almost everyone uses RTA software, the site allows it. If you play there watch for those players that fold preflop 5 hands in a row to play a K 2 offs and hit everything then fold another few hands to play a 9 3 offs and hit again. Why would anyone even fold preflop waiting for garbage hands like that and hit every time? because these players already know and they are on every table.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
ACR the most rigged poker site on the web, to many players know the cards. There's at least 2 on every table and almost everyone uses RTA software, the site allows it. If you play there watch for those players that fold preflop 5 hands in a row to play a K 2 offs and hit everything then fold another few hands to play a 9 3 offs and hit again. Why would anyone even fold preflop waiting for garbage hands like that and hit every time? because these players already know and they are on every table.
first time I read that :(

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I think this depends on what country you live in and what sites you are able to play on, I play on SWC mainly because I like mix games and cash games.. if I could play on any site I wanted I would probably play on PS!

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is very surprising that PokerStars is the worst site for you. I wonder what the reason is. For me, the best site is 888 and PokerStars.

you wait for a good hand to come, then play how to study there the guys with off cards and out of position hit everything or straight or two pair like someone in their right mind would play with bad cards and out of position they still call all in pre flop and take it no can you believe that a player would pay I've never seen it like it's on Ps

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can speak for a GG at the moment.
App great, all in one bundle, staking and stats baked in, I just found strange that some of the usual forms are missing (what happened to regular sngs or hu?). I love chat and set of emojis! Would be great to have someone to talk to, though. Huge players base, more then 300k almost daily. Daily freebies in form of tickets. Great promotions and satellites, bad beats jackpots, though no freerolls sponsored by site (cheers to cardschat! :censored:). No cents-buy in events. You need at least a $.5 to do anything (or go with PLO 0.01/0.02 cash table with $.20 buyin :ROFLMAO:).
Unfortunately it doesn't run on lesser hardware and they do not support some mainstream operating systems.

N

Nuts2727

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I'm from the USA, I am limited on options. I would recommend Global Poker if you are in the USA. One to stay away from is Everygame Poker, they will find any way possible to keep your money.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
now the best GGPOKER POKERKING is the worst right now pokerstars there's very bad a lot of chance

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best for me, is the PS. The worst, I don't know. There are some that are equal in services and software quality.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best for me is GG poker and the worst Ps.
For me, the best site is 888. I will not talk about the worst ones, there is no point. I just don't play on the worst sites :)
But PokerStars, in my opinion, is also one of the best.

D

DrBadBeat

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I can't comment on ACR being rigged but the speculation and numerous online posts about ACR being rife with bots is enough to keep me wary.

TatyanaT

TatyanaT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the best 888 for me, I've been playing it for a long time and I have a high level there, there are a lot of freerolls and promotions, it's hard to single out the worst, I guess I haven't played them, so I don't know where the worst is)

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow I decided to play on a little-known poker site. At first, everything was fine, but over time I began to notice that there are a lot of fish playing here and I can't resist these players in any way. There were a lot of fish. I stopped playing there so as not to damage my nervous system. This is the worst site in my entire poker career.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play on three sites: poker stars, 888, parimatch,
1 place I give 888, there are a lot of freerolls, not a large number of players, tournaments do not last too long, the withdrawal of money without problems,
2nd place Poker Stars - but it's harder to get into the prize zone, and the prize prizes are bigger, the players are stronger,
3 place para-match-complete mess i play because there is Chinese poker-love this game

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is difficult to answer this question on which one is worse, there will be quite a few such sites, and on which one is better, here the question is obvious, it is better to play where the biggest online is PS, because the number of online players is the most objective indicator

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best rum for me is Pokerstars. And America's worst cartrum, CoinPoker, PokerMatch.

F

Focus7z7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
GGpoker seems the worst out of the lot.

888 seems more realistic and cards don't run a specific way like with GGpoker. Currently losing atleast 70% of my all in preflop ranges and this stat applies to me being ahead preflop.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like 888, GG, PS - and everyone else is neutral for me

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the best for me still pokerstars just because it's the best compared to the others, I hope they ameliorate the platform to benefit the final user (y)