What is the worst site to play today and the best?

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
America's Cardroom is the worst, absolute dogshit in my opinion.

ukaliks

ukaliks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got bored of Party & 888. Low traffic, horrible UI. GGPoker is starting to turn into tin foil hat mode and annoying emoji shite. PS has always been 1st. Started off there and just feels like home.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Most of the time I play on PS and if at some point the other rooms start transferring the prizes immediately, maybe they will dethrone PS... I also play on 888 and GGPoker.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't comment on ACR being rigged but the speculation and numerous online posts about ACR being rife with bots is enough to keep me wary.
ACR the most rigged poker site on the web, to many players know the cards. There's at least 2 on every table and almost everyone uses RTA software, the site allows it. If you play there watch for those players that fold preflop 5 hands in a row to play a K 2 offs and hit everything then fold another few hands to play a 9 3 offs and hit again. Why would anyone even fold preflop waiting for garbage hands like that and hit every time? because these players already know and they are on every table.

Whats always been interesting to me is the fact if you look at post about GG poker, poker stars, and just about every site out there, there are people who say there rigged and there are bit and so on. There have always been conspiracy theory and post like this. Yes anything is possible but why would sites cheat us when they make so much money. Bots can be a problem yet the sites are looking and kicking them off. While looking for info on sites is smart we must honesly put them into perspective. Look at some of the post that are from people who say these things. How many time they make 1 or 2 post and are never seen again? A lot to be honest. I will never say there perfect but I doubt they are rigged and full of bots.

Of course if goverment would get together and leagalize and regulate the sites we would be all safer.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
None of these big sites are the worst. The worst are small sites with low traffic like for example everygame poker (formerly intertops) where they hold my money won in freerolls and sketchy sites like highstakes where they are not answering peoples emails and not verify accounts so people can withdraw (read this here and on 2+2 multiple times)

Many of the answers here more look like personal preferences and the usual rigged talk.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think GGPOKER supports its players a lot with very good events in exchange for pokerstars I feel more comfortable with their platform

Jogo4

Jogo4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
all sites are similar, I'm a pokerstar player, but for beginners I don't recommend the site because it has bad beats all the time.
I play on other sites and it doesn't happen that often,
At pokerstar you can't check raise without getting bad beats.

jrportes21

jrportes21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I think the 888 and the GG are the best and the PS is the worst.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't comment on ACR being rigged but the speculation and numerous online posts about ACR being rife with bots is enough to keep me wary.
I still don't understand what's the problem with bots in poker. Exploiting them is usually easier then humans.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sausage BOL, GG, and always the best pokerstar.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on three sites: poker stars, 888, parimatch,
1 place I give 888, there are a lot of freerolls, not a large number of players, tournaments do not last too long, the withdrawal of money without problems,
2nd place Poker Stars - but it's harder to get into the prize zone, and the prize prizes are bigger, the players are stronger,
3 place para-match-complete mess i play because there is Chinese poker-love this game

lol wat

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
It is difficult to imagine how an absolutely correct and objective comparison can be made. The larger the room, the more traffic it has, the more dissatisfied players it will have. Again, take the rating, then the best, the three largest rooms pokerstars, 888poker, party poker.Chinese poker room (PokerTime), the worst in the world.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The worst: I have this kinda begginer thought that GG poker always bad beats me 😅 I don't like that site to much, cause it almost hasn't normal poker, just some lottery variations IMO. Anyway, it's good to play Cardschat freerolls, and the daily freebie. And it seems to have a really good first deposit bonus, that I'll use in a few days.

The best: PS to me it was always the best. Amount of players and type of tournaments.

F

Focus7z7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
I been a long time player on 888poker (best site) and have indulged in all other online sites except that of ACR, however I recently decided to create an account on Pokerstars expecting great things from them. So many good reviews and players that seem to like the site so I thought why not, let me try it. Never in my 20 years of playing poker have I seen such horrendous repetitive suck-outs like I'v witnessed in my first month on Pokerstars. It seems so consistent in doing the impossible and rewarding every Tom Dick and Harry with unbelievable 3% odds to win a pot actually win the dam pot. My personal view on Pokerstars thus far seem so skeptical and will more than likely not continue to play here but I would like to see if anyone else feels this way about them?
Keep in mind that I play on all sites. This is not a dig at poker itself but rather the game that is called "poker" at stars.

R

ritz_avalanche

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me 888 and pokerstars are the best platforms

kosmopoker

kosmopoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
Years ago I use to consider PokerStars the worst because they had few freerolls to build a bankroll from 0, not so much offers to register and to many players. Then I liked a lot FullTilt Poker. Now if they reunited, I hope PokerStars is better, I must try.
Now I play 888, and despite the many freerolls and satellites, they have serious problems with the application, sometimes it blocks in the middle of action and you can lose some important hands or even the game.

srapsak

srapsak

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just google maxinmontreal poker botter forum and you will see all bot sites they operate on; almost every site since 20 years...

kitchy65

kitchy65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
888 poker atm
GG Poker is trash

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
For me, the best poker sites are 888poker, PS and ACR, the entrance to others is closed.

D

daari

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best for ever.. Pokerstars

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level