Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A very frequent question, I would like everyone's opinion with their justifications!
Hi :)
It's 888 for me.
The reason is very simple. I have always had better results on this site than on others for many years in a row. Therefore, in my personal opinion, 888 is the best :)

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Мне понравилось играть в ACR, но с новым обновлением я не думаю, что это пошло на пользу. Сейчас я играю на PS
I agree. In addition, the freeroll grid has changed, and the choice of tournaments is still wide, but there are few freerolls.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars in my opinion. It has the best variety of tourneys with big prize money, and you can find cash games to make some money if you are selective and find a fish or two.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
Pokerstars is the best. At the moment.

martinoni

martinoni

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GGPOKER for me... there are very interesting freerolls there that you can begin to grow your bankroll easily

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try them all and research which ones you prefer. I remember recently one site that I had trouble seeing and it reminded me too much of Absolute Poker so I never went back. And my sight is still good, lol. So. . . its preference.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like very much Pokerstars :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Try them all and research which ones you prefer.

Great advice!

You might not like the software/graphics on some of the sites (I find it difficult to play if it's tough to see the tables, or you just don't like the set up... or even if the Lobbys are difficult to read (ie. A.C.R. new tournament lobby... ugh!.. but some players like it)

Some sites might have the traffic you like for the types of games you play. Others might not have enough traffic at the time of day you're able to play.

There are many differences between the sites. As BetterThanMany has mentioned, just try them all... do some research!

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I myself play on poker stars, Poker Bet are my two main platforms. I also played poker ok, 888. I would recommend Poker Stars and Poker Bet for beginner players. These platforms have many freerolls, just for honing your poker game, plus you have the opportunity to build a bankroll without investing your funds.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best site is where you can make money, so who offers the best freerolls in Ontario?

f_lampa

f_lampa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
for me, the site that conducts more freerolls is better. now this pokerstars and 888

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have played in several different poker rooms... and the truth is that Pokerstar is the one where I feel best playing... there is a good influx of players throughout the day, in addition to the confidence it inspires in me in the withdrawals... among other great things that the pokerstar platform offers

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, I like pokerstars for its interface is so friendly to play in different devices.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Not long ago I would say it was Pokerstars, but now my choice is PokerKing. It's just that it's more profitable to play on this site through rakeback.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What's stopping you from playing on multiple sites at the same time? I personally chose tournaments on 5 poker sites that suited me in terms of timing, buy-in and structure. Why limit yourself to one site?

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
What's stopping you from playing on multiple sites at the same time? I personally chose tournaments on 5 poker sites that suited me in terms of timing, buy-in and structure. Why limit yourself to one site?
Maybe they have a really good rake-back deal. Or are staked. Or they are limited to certain sites by legislation.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
A very frequent question, I would like everyone's opinion with their justifications!
Since I don't have a big choice of poker rooms, the best ones for me are Poker Stars and ACR (i mean pro rooms). If you are looking for some recreational fun (no real money) then this is it Replay Poker.

Back to the rationale: Why Stars, because a lot of different games are offered there, different players play there, thera are also Pokerstars Rewards (playing with real money, its like a rakeback, but not quite)... and so on...

And the most important - the rooms are not rigged!!!

(IMO)

Last edited:
dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Play at 888 Poker. Many weak players, the most profitable freerolls and promotions for beginners.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pokerstars for me is the best :D

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I agree Poker Stars is the still the best.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Whats your guys favourite poker site
For me there is no favorite, a good room to play in is one that when it comes to withdrawing money, you don't delay or make up excuses to free up your money.😉