What is the best site to play?

licardchatfy

licardchatfy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I have been playing poker online over 15years. And I can confirm that the best poker room is GG, add to that, the best poker club is cardschat.
Mixing both GG and CC, that's awesome đź‘Źđź‘Ź

Last edited:
Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't play much at GG, but about club CC I completely agree with you! You only play at GG, don't you recommend other sites anymore?

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite Poker room on the present time this is Pokerdom. That's all!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker online over 15years. And I can confirm that the best poker room is GG, add to that, the best poker club is cardschat.
I prefer to play on 888. I have been playing poker for about 6 years, but I only recently created an account on GG. I don't see much merit in this site. For me, he is no better than others. But regarding our community, here I completely agree with you.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The choice of the first poker room is a common kryptonite, if not for all, then for most beginner players. Today, the online poker market is full of all sorts of offers. For each platform from the listing, a detailed review is written with an analysis of all its pros and cons. By clicking on the name of an online room, you can see the full picture. I love pokerstars and 888 Poker.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I’ve played on many different sites and find GG is by far the best site going acr stars 888 and others are all battling for second in the market.. login to each and look and player count results speak for themselves

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would also say that ggpoker is the best even though I don't play there but I really like it in my country I can't register there I also play 888 poker I also like it but also pokerstars which I don't like players but I love the poker room itself is very convenient

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker and I'm liking partypoker because of the improvements they are making, more variety of satellites and tournaments, those two are my favorite poker sites and where I usually manage to play very good tournaments with little investment

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something GG is a little confusing with cash, money and those kinds of chips, but it works very well

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My best poker room is pokerstars. I also love GG poker but everything but spins.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For many years I played only at PokerStars, in the year 2022 I started playing in 888, I also play in Replay because of CC, when cardschat is millions

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
888 and PokerStars these are currently my favorite sites. I also have a GG account, but I haven't played there very much so far.

Redhammer749

Redhammer749

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
PokerStars for me mostly B B tourneys Anyone playin tonight Just in top 50 now

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't particularly have a favorite room. I have a group of rooms where I play:
PokerStars (my gateway to the world of Poker)
888 Poker
Americas Cardroom (I am slightly inclined towards this room for its cryptocurrency payment method)
BOL
SB

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is Pokerstars, but I also play 888, GG, party and ACR for freerolls.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play where there is money in the account. For me, the best room is 888,

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that all the rooms have their good things, but it is true that ggpoker is designed for the poker player and with different modalities and quantities.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like AMC the best they have alot of freerolls to participate in.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
PokerStars is the only room I trust these days.