What is the best (closes to real) poker site online ?

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It is difficult to say which site is the closest to live poker, playing online is always playing online and it is difficult to compare it with a live game. My favorite site is 888. My bankroll grows most dynamically on this site.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, for me, the best site is pokerstars. It has a chat room for players, which gives you the opportunity to communicate during the game, as well as the ability to take notes on players.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the online experience is far from the real experience you wouldn't see the players while playing, the best sites though are pokerstars, 888poker, ACR and few others according to the internet

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think its pokerstars, poker888 and now i love too ggpoker but depend what poker you love....

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
for me they are all the same as long as i win cash lol

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, for me is pokerstars, their interface is more friendly.

V

Vinarty

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think PKR "was" the best. I heard that PokerStars bought their software. Nothing online is close to what PKR had.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think pokerstars is the best although many people lose in it, but the love for this poker room is the top, many people love it but because they lose it they don't like it but it's the most beautiful designer and the players are strong so he's the best

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think this is pokerstars, although this site has lost a lot from the change of ownership. For me, there are no other poker sites because their level is incommensurably lower.

F

fabiokvd

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The question is valid, however, I particularly believe that Online Poker and Live Poker are totally different things, despite basically following the same rules. They're totally different worlds. Each one with its own peculiarity. Now bringing what happens in Live poker and comparing it to online poker is very personal. You're going to take into account situations that occurred with you, and I those that occurred with me, and so on.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
The best online sites are the ones with the most freerolls .And none of them seem anything like live poker games or tournaments .
What about players who never bother with freerolls?
Would C Darwin2... or Steve O'Dwyer agree with your post?

Is this what it has come down to? Please tell me it isn't so... the best sites are ones with most freerolls. OMG Noooooooo!!!

R

Red Dolphin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
RO
Chips
For me the most profitable is unibet, not too many players, not tourney during 10 hours. When I have much time to spend playing I prefer GG poker.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I used to think pokerstars, until I got to know GGpoker, I'm really enjoying playing there.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I know Pokerstars have tried a Virtual Poker experience where you have to use a headset while playing on the computer, and you can look at the other players sat at the table. I don't know what became of it, but not seen it advertised much.
I think the best for on-line Poker was PKR.com but they went bankrupt years ago, They had multiply playing venues to choose from and you could use mouse controls to look at the players sat at the table in POV mode.
But we are far from having a Live Game Experience, playing on-line Poker!
Just found one interesting Game at
But this is on the Xbox, and It isn't for real money games.

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I don't know what you mean by "closest to real", but in my opinion the best site is pokerstars

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I think 2 of them are pokerstars and 888 Poker.There are many tournaments and especially freerolls.

horscht22

horscht22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer Pokerstars and GG...Both of them offer a lot of Tournaments and specials... ;)

Uranus

Uranus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GGpoker is the closest to a real rigged game. Their software is anything but random.

I actually get to the point that I can guess what turn or river will fkk your hand on Omaha tournaments. :)