VPN, to use or not to use, thats the question...

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If it is possible in softwares not so recognized, in pokerstars I do not recommend it

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I pay for 2 year hotspot shield service (so cheap if u pay the 2 year package). Lets me view some netflix stuff etc from other country or who knows what else I can do. ;)

Look, I am just saying, it is possible to use and hotspot shield best prices for decent service. On the other hand, your bank account, the one that they pay TO when you take money out is where you will get caught. You can deposit anonymously but you can't take money out anonymously and that is how they catch you. They read their outgoing finances and compare to the country the account is in.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
If you play on Pokerstars for money, and the ban is already in force, means the room is breaking the law or he is given time to deal with the players? How are you going to play next?

If you read my post correctly you would have seen that I am no longer playing at poker stars, 888, and Party.

There are still many sites offering services to Aussies.

:top:

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you read my post correctly you would have seen that I am no longer playing at Poker Stars, 888, and Party.

There are still many sites offering services to Aussies.

:top:

Now it is clear. I thought that you continue to play on PS. :)

T

tysfm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't. Many games use software that identifies proxies and VPNs by IP. You might succeed by using a cheap VPS for a VPN, or a remote desktop located in the state. There are some VPNs like HMA that shut off an App's access to the Internet if the VPN goes down. And you can hook up your VPN to a Tomato or DD-WRT router. It's still a risky proposition.

A

AndreyS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I installed an Open VPN server on a hosting service of different countries to bypass restrictions. I had problems at 888 - account was blocked and support asked to verify my identity. After sending the scan of the passport and the check for utility payments all again earned. Pokerstars and partypoker everything was fine. But I would not risk using public services VPN, since their IP addresses can be entered in the database of poker rooms and can be blocked.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
yes but then better use cryptocurrency for deposit withdraw

Sherzod

Sherzod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are also many free VPN services, but I don't trust them.Much better to play whith out it!!!IMO

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys still don't get it... When you pull money out of your pokerstars account or 888 account or whatever it pays TO A SPECIFIC ACCOUNT IN A COUNTRY and this is how they can tell where you really live. The only reason to ever use a VPN is if your bank account is in the same country your VPN is rerouting through. That can successfully trick a poker site.

No other method will work.

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi. I installed an Open VPN server on a hosting service of different countries to bypass restrictions. I had problems at 888 - account was blocked and support asked to verify my identity. After sending the scan of the passport and the check for utility payments all again earned. Pokerstars and Partypoker everything was fine. But I would not risk using public services VPN, since their IP addresses can be entered in the database of poker rooms and can be blocked.

Hi!

Can you tell me how one can install an open vpn like you mentioned?
And about the problem with 888, you fixed it? And if so, how? You were able to give proof of residence from the country of the vpn? And if so, how?
Do you think poker rooms also can discover dedicated ips?

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!

Can you tell me how one can install an open vpn like you mentioned?
And about the problem with 888, you fixed it? And if so, how? You were able to give proof of residence from the country of the vpn? And if so, how?
Do you think poker rooms also can discover dedicated ips?
You will get permanently banned and possibly sued for fraud YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK you dont understand you take money out of poker account it goes to your bank account in your country no matter what IP you use.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(one last try, now with maybe a more engaging "tiltle")

I live in a country where poker online as to much strict laws not allowing me to play in the sites that offer better deals and with a good enough player pool.

The thing is that i have 2 little children and of course i dont want to leave them even if it is "only" for 2 years, which is the maximum i think i would stay abroad.

It concerns me that you would think of putting Playing with better deals ahead of your 2 children.

VPN will not work in the long run, it will be detected by any site offering better deals and result in ban with loss of funds.

Moving countries just to play poker is only appropriate for people without responsibilities or with nothing else going on in their lives, unless they have a proven professional record and need to move with their family to continue their career.

I think you should put things in perspective.
Forget trying to get around the security imposed by some poker operators and your country, (which to put it in poker terms is negative EV).
Pay more attention to family and life,
and just accept the lesser deals on your hobby.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A little history so I don't sound like some yahoo talking out of my rear. My fulltime career for the last 11 years has been in the Internet Marketing space. Adwords, facebook ads, media buys, you name it I've atleast dabbled in it. I say that to say this, I've ran ad campaigns across a good portion of the globe. In many cases, it has been necessary for me to be able to fool the ad agency or algorithm into thinking I am in a foreign region where my campaign is running. Even going as far as buying service from their local ISP's to see how the loading time is on my pages & make sure everything works properly on the customer end.

A good VPN may work for a while, but if you want to protect yourself completely you have to go the extra mile. I won't go into details here in public, I don't want to start a huge wave of players faking their locations and make myself a target. But as a fellow father who wouldn't relocate apart from my children for anything, I feel your pain pokerfishnet and if you reach out for my assistance, I'll do my best to guide you.

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i thinl not its a good idea ...just with PS ...i dont know with others rooms

estefanetti

estefanetti

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a big risk, what you can do if you win a lots of money and your account is closed/frozen?.
I think you are doing wrong.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A little history so I don't sound like some yahoo talking out of my rear. My fulltime career for the last 11 years has been in the Internet Marketing space. Adwords, facebook ads, media buys, you name it I've atleast dabbled in it. I say that to say this, I've ran ad campaigns across a good portion of the globe. In many cases, it has been necessary for me to be able to fool the ad agency or algorithm into thinking I am in a foreign region where my campaign is running. Even going as far as buying service from their local ISP's to see how the loading time is on my pages & make sure everything works properly on the customer end.

A good VPN may work for a while, but if you want to protect yourself completely you have to go the extra mile. I won't go into details here in public, I don't want to start a huge wave of players faking their locations and make myself a target. But as a fellow father who wouldn't relocate apart from my children for anything, I feel your pain pokerfishnet and if you reach out for my assistance, I'll do my best to guide you.

If you do can withdraw the player from the ban - this can be a lucrative business. Only illegal. :top:

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From my experience I can say that you can get around, but cashing out your winnings will be extremely difficult if not impossible.

I

its TG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerfishnet, due to my account not having enough activity to send PM's, I will give you a somewhat vague response here. I would hate to lay out a clear method in this public setting. I know there are plenty of folks out there that want to spoof their location and identity for far more sinister reasons than feeding your family.

One of the metrics that improves performance in Internet based Affiliate Marketing is loading time for your landing pages or websites. noone wants to sit there waiting minutes for a sales page to load, many of them just close the page. Around 2007, I realized that I can't accurately predict and base analytics on loading times in various regions without extensively testing my pages on the exact same ISP's used by consumers in each region where I run ad campaigns.

Instead of a VPN, you would be logging in from a device in the location that you're claiming to reside in, and using the same local ISP's.

Let's just say this. With the help of my global network of associates who specialize in web hosting and related fields, we were able to spoof spoof 10s of thousands of accounts in any desired region, with valid names and contact info, along with valid accounts for funding and cashing out, without trigerring the out the this world Facebook and Google secuity. A single account on a few gambling sites for yourself is a walk in the park. no need to relocate and miss out on valuable time with your children. let the wonders of technology do the heavy lifting.

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for you feedback!

I hope we find a way to come in contact.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
You will get permanently banned and possibly sued for fraud YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR MONEY BACK you dont understand you take money out of poker account it goes to your bank account in your country no matter what IP you use.
poker sites can tell if you use a VPN, it isn't about when you withdraw, there are ways to get your money off of poker sites without it going to your bank account, but as the greatest I thought you would have known that.

F

Forbesy604

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Luckily I can play legally so I dont have to worry about these kinds of things

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker sites can tell if you use a VPN, it isn't about when you withdraw, there are ways to get your money off of poker sites without it going to your bank account, but as the greatest I thought you would have known that.
There are not ways to get money off poker sites without going to your bank account.

Unless you mean going to someone elses.

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are not ways to get money off poker sites without going to your bank account.

What about e-wallets?

M

MsLektor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options (Browser) → Security → highlight "Local intranet" → sites → uncheck "All sites that are connected to bypass the proxy server"

Tools → Internet Options (Browser) → Connections → Network Settings. Insert the https://antizapret.prostovpn.org/proxy.pac link in the line "Use the automatic configuration script".

Here with the help of this method you can go to forbidden sites.