US Poker room advice?

E

edaf_23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which site is best

us player here and was wondering which site would you recomend for everything cash, tourne,y and how many players,,,right now im playing at carbon but looking to deposit on americas cardroom i havent looked to much at bovada but after writing this i think i will download the software and take a gander,,,

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have not deposited since BF so this might not what your looking for but Carbon and Bovada is where I play. Heard decent things about Black Chip, Full Flush and Americans Card Room.

E

edaf_23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you i really never deposited after bf also until carbon sent me a email for free $10 and i downloaded software again just to mess around with it a bit but to make the story short i turned the $10 into $2000 cashed out most of it but left a few hundo on it but i have been reading about other card rooms and thinking of depositing

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Full Flush most of all. One of those likes is that they depend on rebuys and addon's to cover the prize pool in MTT. And FF is the only site I have ever won much money. I don't know why that is.

2ndLifeToLive

2ndLifeToLive

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play ACR, Carbon and FullFlush . I like acr and carbon but think im going to start playing Full Flush more I hate the Tournies at some sites that have 2 n 3 hour late registration. I like FFs either your in or out when the game starts

123andyp123

123andyp123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live in the US so i cant play the best site.But for US players i have to say its close between Bovada and FullFlush.If Bovada had player names it would be the best by far but since it doesnt i like ff better.But there is just way more traffic at bovada.Carbon is ok too but their software is just not as good for me.

One more thing. I just found out that now we have a 200 $ freeroll at full flush hope this is every Wednesday, we already had the 100 on Monday i think it is . Thats awesome thanks cardschat !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One more thing. I just found out that now we have a 200 $ freeroll at full flush hope this is every Wednesday, we already had the 100 on Monday i think it is . Thats awesome thanks cardschat !!!
Is it still just for those who signed up for full flush via cardschat?

My fav site is Carbon, but I refuse to play the tournaments with the redikulus 3 hour late registration. I play the SNGs and ring games

C

Confederate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What Online Site should I play?

Havent played online poker since before "Black Friday", but my wife and I are wanting to get back into playing Online poker. My question is what are the best places for us to play? We live in South Carolina. I have heard of Full Flush, Carbon, Bovada, BlackChip, and many others. But havent found much info on all of them so I figured I would join a forum to find out :)... Also we would like to find a place with free rolls, where we can play and test the waters before depositing alot of money.

Are signups free on most of the sites? And can you play freerolls without having to deposit any money? Thanks, we are just looking for the best place to play that we can be sure that we can get our winnings back. Any input would be greatly appreciated:)

thanks

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can download any site for free and browse around, haven't played in any poker site freerolls in a long time so can't really give you any information on that,there isn't as many freerolls as there used to be,I will tell you to stay away from lock poker, people have been waiting for withdrawals for over a year,but if your just asking me lol I'd tell you to go to bovada,also if you look up top of the page you will see U S poker sites if you click on that you will see what sites are available, and I think they are even rated, and one question do you remember how to say ,YOU@#$%^&*()_HOW CAN YOU CALL ME WITH THAT LOL !!!!! good luck lol !!!

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL

I would suggest Bet on line because they have tourney bucks that you can won and use for real tourneys also the players are a bit better and less donks they also have tourneys from .o5 to 100 dollars which is a great range/ They also have many gtds

supaslick88

supaslick88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like fullflush. They have great gtd. tourney's with no late registration and low turnouts. Bovadas good if you have a larger bankroll and they do have the fastest cashouts. ACR sucks in my book.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best US Poker Sites, IYO

So, I'm looking to get back into the world of online poker. So far, I've only played on Bovada and I like it there. I play tournaments and there is always a good number of games going on for me to choose from.

I'd like to branch out though and try different sites. I know CC has a US poker Sites tab up top and I've read it. It has good suggestions, but I'd rather go by players' experiences than just a review. Since I play tournaments, I want to know which site has the best traffic and the best selection of tournaments. I play pretty small stakes, so I'm looking for games that are between $1-$10 buy-ins for regular, guaranteed, or R+/A games.

Thanks in advanced.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Next to bovada, it would probably be Carbon and BCP/ACR as they both have a number of decent gtd tournies for small buyins.....uber late reg and reentry in pretty much all of them though.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops told me they do not accept U.S. players.

Yes not without a vip invite, juicystakes does accept us players though and both intertops and juicystakes share their playerpools.

Raizz

Raizz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
U.S Poker rooms

So its been years since ive played online poker. When U.B got busted with superuser accounts and Stars shutdown due to regulations I just gave up on online poker. So I decided to to check out what is offered for U.S players. I'm so dissapointed in our options, I really am. I'm not going to bash any sites. Its just not the same as it used to be, less players, cant build a roll fast off micro stakes due to lack of players. I checked out everysite on recommended by cardschat. I will make a depo at carbon or full flush. others i wont bother with a deposit, i will freeroll at bet online and Americas cardroom. I wont bother with sites that have a min cashout of 500 bucks. I wish there were more online players in the us flooding these sites.Im just a little dissapointed:(

W

WShanor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard betonline you need $500 to make a withdraw, and I hear you can't even withdraw till you make a deposit. I was having some issues with them that I posted about before where I made $43 off of freerolls and micro tournies starting from $0. The problem was that when you go to the cashier it says you have $0 and when you try to payout it says you have $0 and I really have no idea why. (I probably should ask a rep but meh lol) Someone told me on CC though, that you need $500 to withdraw from bet, so I just stopped playing. Starting out on bet's freerolls + small tournies is way easier then ACR to build a roll. ACR allowing me to see my cash in the cashier and saying that I can withdraw $100 free per month without having to make a deposit wins for me though.

About the low people playing. I don't get that either. I wonder what happened to all the junkies lol. I find it hard to believe only maybe 100,000 people play poker online in the US anymore? That number may even be too high lol. Most sites only have 1-3k players now adays. (that isn't counting PS or FT of course..)

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's strange how this is a poker room thread for America and i expected a lot of people to be on poker in the US due to the wsop being so popular and all. I thought that USA would dominate in the world of poker in numbers of player? I don't know what happened since it's always on ESPN. I'm not in the state so maybe you guys can answer that question for me :)

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If we consider there are more online poker models than the pokerstars model (which includes all those sites on the CC US list and a few others), and add in the playmoney poker played via several sites on Facebook, there are many more players playing daily poker in the US.

If, IF, note the big if, real money OLP returns to the US, there will be an ample pool of players who at this point in time are just treading water. You should take the Boy Scout approach, and be prepared.

L

losties

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Boy scout approach? I'm not too familiar with that phrase, could you please elaborate? I was just curious how the pros play online such as phil ivey, helmuth, Daniel Negreanu and such play online if it's against regulations. Maybe they moved to another country? Hehe

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Boy scout approach? I'm not too familiar with that phrase, could you please elaborate? I was just curious how the pros play online such as phil ivey, helmuth, Daniel Negreanu and such play online if it's against regulations. Maybe they moved to another country? Hehe

The motto of the Boy Scouts is "Be Prepared".

Most of those pros play outside of the US. DN is Canadian. Not sure about the others.

Raizz

Raizz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas Cardroom is a joke. I have been testing different sites and AC is terrable imho. I'm leaning more towards Carbon or Full Flush. I don't mind Bet Online but that juicy stakes cardroom is just another version of cake poker which i have always disliked. Its to bad that PS or FT hasnt spoken to a company which could use their software and programming for U.S players and take a like 50% of what the cardroom rakes. I know i ask for to much lol, its all good though I will just have to make due with whats available.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I prefer ACR to Bovada, but have never tried Full Flush. I've stayed away from BetOnline due to what I've read in poker forums.