US Poker room advice?

P

PokerBoss

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder does full flush offer a rakeback? ACR and BlackChip do afaik.

H

hardin

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would recommend Bovada then ACR. Bovada, while anonymous play is by far one of the softest sites available to us US players, plus cash outs are a breeze. I have had one check in hand in 4 days and another in 2 weeks.

ACR is safe and reliable with a nice rackback and regular freerolls, but the player pool is much nitter with lots of Regs.

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well hello there folks..been along time

been away from online poker for over 3 years now. not a fan of the anonymity on bovada. where is everyone (americans)playing at these days.

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada, Carbon, and BCP. Despite the anonymous tables and crappy software, Bovada is by far the best IMO.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing at Full Flush about 7 months ago and found that it seemed to be a good site. Cashouts take 4 days using WU. I also play at ACR and BCP. On juicy stakes they have $250 freerolls every Tues and Thurs and of course I play at Carbon.

P

pokrjoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats the word on this betonline site?

R

rusty1149

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker Sites

I have been playing at different sites for about five years. Post black Friday I played at Lock until I tried to make a withdraw. I now play at Bovada, Carbon , Bet Online or Full Flush depending on what I feel like playing. Carbon is a good place to play draw or mixed games. Bovada has good tournaments and sit and go's. I wish there was a good way to transfer funds between sites without having to withdraw and deposit. Any one who wants to play without risking any real funds check out Card player poker. It is totally free and you can play for real money it you can put up with the advertising.:)

T

Terrapoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Well the reputation is not so good afaik.
We have much better options now like Bovada/Carbon/BCP/ACR so I would not recommend to experiment with such room you've mentioned.

T

Triniti

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

It is better to go with Carbon, Bovada or ACR/BCP/True.
Certainly there will be some changes but these rooms are the best now imo.

BigSlickBaby

BigSlickBaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is better to go with Carbon, Bovada or ACR/BCP/True.
Certainly there will be some changes but these rooms are the best now imo.

I'm on intertops, WPN, BetOnline, and FullFlush. If you check out PokerScout at this point, BetOnline has moved into #2 behind Bovada in US traffic. Merge is noticeably behind all of Bovada, WPN, and BetOnline now. FullFlush is also starting to explode in population.

I think the best of Merge's days are just about over, tbh. Everyone really seems to be jumping over to BetOnline and WPN these days because of sit and go lineup, easy payouts, and the traffic itself in the first place which is, as you know, a domino effect.

Crash0veride

Crash0veride

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will defiantly want to check out Carbon.ag some states don't allow play, but most us states do. Carbon is a pretty good site to start playing online full of fish. If you've never played online it is a big difference to live Carbon offers a lot of micro stakes games and play chips if you want to practice before making a deposit. You will also want to check out all the freerolls they have and try to build your bankroll for free :). Cardschat is having a $5000 freeroll on carbon towards the end of sep you'll want to register for also.

Hope to see you at Carbon sometime :D

and don't forget to use bonus code CARBONPK when you sign up :)

BigSlickBaby

BigSlickBaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will defiantly want to check out Carbon.ag some states don't allow play, but most us states do. Carbon is a pretty good site to start playing online full of fish. If you've never played online it is a big difference to live Carbon offers a lot of micro stakes games and play chips if you want to practice before making a deposit. You will also want to check out all the freerolls they have and try to build your bankroll for free :). Cardschat is having a $5000 freeroll on carbon towards the end of sep you'll want to register for also.

Hope to see you at Carbon sometime :D

and don't forget to use bonus code CARBONPK when you sign up :)

I guess my post above yours didn't show up on your screen or something. Merge (Carbon)'s population is falling off the table compared to WPN and BetOnline lately. Even FullFlush is growing faster than Merge at this point.

Merge's best days are over. Everyone who is new is signing up for WPN, BetOnline, FullFlush and Bovada.

Please, stop directing people onto a network that is soon to be #3 or #4 in the US market just because you're afraid of seeing a dead games list one of these nights.

redcross

redcross

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By far I think the best option is black chip or americas card room. You can't beat the cash out debit card option. Of course there are fees that they ding you on but if you want to consistantly cash out and have your money in less than 2 day this is the way to go!

knileh

knileh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at Bovada. The graphics are pleasing to look at, the cards look delicious compared to the full flush graininess.

The software gives bad beats on the river often, the games are not as soft as PS play money, and sometimes you get lousy (and i mean very lousy) micro sng players. These players will play mid pairs all-in, it's great. It's the representation of the saying: Sit back, relax, and flop your way into the cash. (Aside form the occasional bad beat on the river to give fish-boy trip 5s, this is how it normally goes until the bubble approaches. Then you can just steal blinds WHEN the play gets very, VERY tight and scared-like.

BigSlickBaby

BigSlickBaby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By far I think the best option is black chip or americas card room. You can't beat the cash out debit card option. Of course there are fees that they ding you on but if you want to consistantly cash out and have your money in less than 2 day this is the way to go!

You do realize that BCP and ACR are the same network - WPN - right?

They're just a different skin and they are virtually identical at that.

3spencer3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Need information please

hey guys do happy to finally be on this site to talk with fellow online players. I'm just now about to start paying online poker and am going to make my first deposit tonight. I've looked ata ton of sites and every review site says betonline but then I've read it's horrible ssame with carbon just wanted to know what you guys thought the best overall site was? I'm in the united states by the way! Thanks again!

T

taintedsoulz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
USA SITES TO PLAY

Hi Everyone,

Figured I'd start a thread and see if i get any feedback from it. I have been a member to cardschat since 2008. I have not made any posts and I'm sure because of that i missed some good games. I was wondering what sites are people playing on in the USA? I have heard Americas Card Room. Is anyone playing on this site?

:cool:

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC taintedsoulz. Yeah I am on ACR,, Carbon, Fullflush, Bovada, & Juicy Stakes. Good Luck in your games :)

lois505

lois505

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
carbon, i only know this one can to playing. and anway that is good star
good luck mate....

L

lastbabyboomer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carbon was real easy to sign up and deposit with

N

nygmen2007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Overall even though I do not play there, I think Bovada is the best overall with tournament size, easy to deposit and fast cashouts... To me if you are a solid player and want to take advantage of soft fields I would go with the winning network...Everyone has their own opinion which are important factors.. Good luck picking the right one for you...

wanderingthehall

wanderingthehall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bovada and Carbon are my top picks. Bovada has great customer service and Carbon has great software. Good luck!!

P

pjcall1013

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you read my blind!

thanks for the question im in the same boat! Does any one know if they have a LIVE AUDIO like ventillo or something like we used to have at PSO(poker school online)? If you answer me i dont know if i can get back to the answer, still tryin to fig out this whole forum thing. peace UHGUGGUGG