Sunday Million Christmas, $5,000,000 Guaranteed

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only imagine what PS would look like if the United States allowed PS back. The tournaments would be massive. Such a shame...

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only imagine what PS would look like if the United States allowed PS back. The tournaments would be massive. Such a shame...

Every States needs to be licensed individually I think. And pokerstars bosses don't care that much about it as they make millions now.

iflylight

iflylight

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Every States needs to be licensed individually I think. And pokerstars bosses don't care that much about it as they make millions now.

Im sure PS care about getting back the US market more than anything right now

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't think they don't care about getting the U.S. back in the market. You're not doing business well if you are complacent and happy with what you have. Businesses want to grow and become dominant no matter how much they are making. Plus, it's just wrong that the U.S. is going through so much just to play a poker game :/

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well this tournament is today, I still need to re win another seat into this event haha.

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I just won another seat into the sunday million, Won a hyper turbo 6max took down first place for a seat. Lol......... this time I'm not selling my ticket I'll play

E

erysett

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if my sold is smaller then 2.000$, I would keep the ticket to play smaller tournaments

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry I don't understand what you said?