Are Star Rewards points burned off at level 1 (Blue Box)?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe someone knows: are Star Rewards points burn off at level 1 (Blue Box)? Just using my example: I have already accumulated 1146 Star Rewards points playing tournaments on pokerstars, I am now at the lowest level (Blue Box). In 28 days I probably won't be able to accumulate 2000 points to get the gift box. Will Star Rewards points burn off or not? :unsure:

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Quizás alguien sepa: ¿los puntos Star Rewards se queman en el nivel 1 (Caja Azul)? Solo usando mi ejemplo: ya acumulé 1146 puntos Star Rewards jugando torneos en PokerStars, ahora estoy en el nivel más bajo (Blue Box). En 28 días probablemente no podré acumular 2000 puntos para conseguir la caja de regalo. ¿Se quemarán o no los puntos Star Rewards?:inseguro:
Hello, how are you? You have about a month to reach at least 2000 thousand points and get a chest. If you don't arrive in that time. I think you're starting from scratch. They don't give you the points you earned.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I think you will go down to zero and get nothing. This wasn't the way it was before with the blue chests. Just another change for the worse in the freerolling, low stakes playing poker world.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm shocked to be honest! Take for example the GGPoker loyalty program. If you don't have time to earn experience points, the poker room pays you cash-back on the amount of points earned! What would be more attractive to a fox like me? The answer is obvious! :unsure:

seiya1989

seiya1989

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
¡Estoy sorprendido para ser honesto! Tomemos, por ejemplo, el programa de fidelización de GGPoker. Si no tienes tiempo para ganar puntos de experiencia, ¡la sala de póquer te reembolsará la cantidad de puntos obtenidos! ¿Qué sería más atractivo para un zorro como yo? ¡La respuesta es obvia!:inseguro:
I think it can reach 2000 thousand points without a problem. It's not that difficult my friend. I have 2 blue chests... gaming tables 0.1-0.2 cents

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it can reach 2000 thousand points without a problem. It's not that difficult my friend. I have 2 blue chests... gaming tables 0.1-0.2 cents
Well, that varies from person to person. I don't invest real money in PokerStars at all. I only participate in freerolls, without rebuys or addons. And I place bets at PokerStars (I like it at them). I publish all my predictions with odds from there in our sports forum thread "Betting Tips & Predictions". So everyone who wants to read the best predictions from our Community, welcome! :cool:;)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
minimum deposit pokerstars extends the term for 30 days in your chest

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yes they burn off at any level. Just the pace is different
Maybe someone knows: are Star Rewards points burn off at level 1 (Blue Box)? Just using my example: I have already accumulated 1146 Star Rewards points playing tournaments on PokerStars, I am now at the lowest level (Blue Box). In 28 days I probably won't be able to accumulate 2000 points to get the gift box. Will Star Rewards points burn off or not? :unsure:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
minimum deposit pokerstars extends the term for 30 days in your chest
That's a very interesting note by the way! Thank you! Well, in principle, if you are lacking 100-200 points, you can also make a deposit, since the prize in the blue box is 3$ (well, and the minimum deposit is 10$). So thanks for the information! I think it might be able to help me someday. ;)

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Maybe someone knows: are Star Rewards points burn off at level 1 (Blue Box)? Just using my example: I have already accumulated 1146 Star Rewards points playing tournaments on PokerStars, I am now at the lowest level (Blue Box). In 28 days I probably won't be able to accumulate 2000 points to get the gift box. Will Star Rewards points burn off or not? :unsure:
Minimum is $5 to deposit in pokerstars.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't think I will get rakeback again at PS . Maybe if I won a SM ticket , or two SM tickets better ...

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Yeah, you need two tickets to the Sunday Million. One won't be enough. And they say in support that the new loyalty program is even more loyal. :love::ROFLMAO:
Yup it's true for highrollers the rest of their customers can go **** themselves

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yup it's true for highrollers the rest of their customers can go **** themselves
Absolutely correct! But there are not so many of these highrollers playing on PokerStars. They've all gone to GGPoker. :ROFLMAO: If the management of PokerStars had a brain, they would have realized that their target audience - beginners, freeloaders, fishes and dreamers. But not highrollers! :ROFLMAO:

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
That's right, PokerStars is going downhill. Now they have changed the rewards again with the new update, terms and conditions.😕

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Absolutely correct! But there are not so many of these highrollers playing on PokerStars. They've all gone to GGPoker. :ROFLMAO: If the management of PokerStars had a brain, they would have realized that their target audience - beginners, freeloaders, fishes and dreamers. But not highrollers! :ROFLMAO:
Exactly.!

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes Star Rewards points will burn off to zero and get nothing, PokerStars is going from bad to bad, now its only for regular depositors.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yesterday I fed the bankroll because it's the only site I'm used to, me being old-fashioned and heavier🤔. Of course I still enjoy PokerStars, it's in my blood😆 I don't have it
The translation turned out a bit strange 😕 but it is understandable. It's hard to give up old PokerStars

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello, how are you? You have about a month to reach at least 2000 thousand points and get a chest. If you don't arrive in that time. I think you're starting from scratch. They don't give you the points you earned.
Totally out of line, they couldn't reset something that was won, I haven't played there in a while so I don't see any difference

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What pokerstars may be failing to realize is that most of the freerollers did play some low stakes games like one dollar buy in spin and gos and when they leave the site it reduces the traffic and may result in players having to wait for the spin and go to start and down the slippery slope they slide.

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Is the new system ok, it's hard to get 2000 points because before it was 330