Are Star Rewards points burned off at level 1 (Blue Box)?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, I got an answer to my question. Yesterday I had 1365 points burned off, as I didn't get to 2000 points in 28 days. Thank you pokerstars for taking my honestly earned rakeback! Just to remind you, I was at the very 1st level. I also sent my verification scans to 888 today to continue playing with them. At PokerStars I will play only satellites on Sunday Million, play "Spin of the day", place bets and play PowerPath for daily conditional free tickets. That's all they have left. There is nothing else to do there. :poop:

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Well, I got an answer to my question. Yesterday I had 1365 points burned off, as I didn't get to 2000 points in 28 days. Thank you PokerStars for taking my honestly earned rakeback! Just to remind you, I was at the very 1st level. I also sent my verification scans to 888 today to continue playing with them. At PokerStars I will play only satellites on Sunday Million, play "Spin of the day", place bets and play PowerPath for daily conditional free tickets. That's all they have left. There is nothing else to do there. :poop:
It's not worth arguing with them, it's better to be a friend !

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's not worth arguing with them, it's better to be a friend !
No, well, it is clear that I will stay playing at PokerStars, but already limited in the number of satellites. Since other poker rooms offer better loyalty program conditions. Yes, and I did not like how PokerStars hypocrisy, when they wrote in the news that the new loyalty program has become better. They should have just told players the truth: "We've rolled out PowerPath, giving you a real opportunity to win juicy $109 buy-in tickets. Now you have a real opportunity to play the Sunday Million! But that's why we have to remove all freerolls and make the loyalty program more difficult to execute." :unsure:

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes my bar went to zero as well. I hadn't made much progress.
That's the point, no one except high rollers can even get one blue gift. You have to earn 72 points every day. You have to invest a lot of money to get 3$. I contacted PokerStars support today and suggested firing the entire marketing department, who for some reason decided that "the new loyalty program became better". :poop:

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That's the point, no one except high rollers can even get one blue gift. You have to earn 72 points every day. You have to invest a lot of money to get 3$. I contacted PokerStars support today and suggested firing the entire marketing department, who for some reason decided that "the new loyalty program became better". :poop:
Most micro and low stakes grinder should manage a blue chest, but it does suck for those who put in less volume or who play the very lowest stakes. Also people like me who now mostly play on other sites.

I stopped playing much at PS as a result of the changes, dropped down to blue chests and just wondering if it's worth the bother of filling it up (I have about 700 points and 10 days left).

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most micro and low stakes grinder should manage a blue chest, but it does suck for those who put in less volume or who play the very lowest stakes. Also people like me who now mostly play on other sites.

I stopped playing much at PS as a result of the changes, dropped down to blue chests and just wondering if it's worth the bother of filling it up (I have about 700 points and 10 days left).
If you want to earn the blue chest ($3), you now have to earn 130 points each day. That is to spend more than $11 every day. PokerStars marketers say that the new loyalty program will bring you more positive emotions. Especially when the points burn off - it's very positive! :ROFLMAO:

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If you want to earn the blue chest ($3), you now have to earn 130 points each day. That is to spend more than $11 every day. PokerStars marketers say that the new loyalty program will bring you more positive emotions. Especially when the points burn off - it's very positive! :ROFLMAO:
You mean $11 in tournament entries? I think in rake terms it is $1.30. I mostly play cash games so a couple of big hands that go all-in and I pay that . It's just if I can be bothered to play on PS rather than elsewhere.

Agree that the new programme is rubbish, especially as the weekly rakeback challenges are gone which used to net me $20 a week if I put in good volume.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You mean $11 in tournament entries? I think in rake terms it is $1.30. I mostly play cash games so a couple of big hands that go all-in and I pay that . It's just if I can be bothered to play on PS rather than elsewhere.

Agree that the new programme is rubbish, especially as the weekly rakeback challenges are gone which used to net me $20 a week if I put in good volume.
I got 45 points for 5.50$ in tournament play (in Titans Events satellites). But, if I'm not mistaken, it varies from tournament to tournament: in PowerPath and spin&go, it seems, even more points can be obtained (I can't say about cash games, as I play them every day just to get PowerPath tickets). :rolleyes:

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In order to accumulate 2000 points (blue chest), you need to spend about $25 in 28 days = it's not a lot, but it's not a little either

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sorry $259 spent
That's an impressive amount of money! Yeah, well, for some people it's 2 playing the Sunday Million in 28 days. It's a solution, of course. But I, for example, was able to play only once last month. So regular successful players may somehow manage to get these gifts every month, but the most players will be without their hard-earned rakeback. :(

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
That's an impressive amount of money! Yeah, well, for some people it's 2 playing the Sunday Million in 28 days. It's a solution, of course. But I, for example, was able to play only once last month. So regular successful players may somehow manage to get these gifts every month, but the most players will be without their hard-earned rakeback. :(
Poker is meant to make us richer and not poorer!Can we, as simple players, do it?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is meant to make us richer and not poorer!Can we, as simple players, do it?
Of course poker can make us richer! But on the condition that we will not invest real money in poker, and play only with profit for yourself (investing money as little as possible, for example, playing cash with blinds 0.01/0.02 $ to earn yourself a daily ticket spin&go 0.50 $). And from this 0.50$ ticket you can rise up to the PowerPath ticket of 11$. And from the $11 ticket you can get a ticket with a buy-in of $109. And then you win the Sunday Million and drink pinocolada somewhere in Hawaii or Bahamas. :);)