Royal Flush

J

jerseygirl14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone ever got a royal flush? GO YANKEES!!!!

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal flushes are not that uncommon in online poker. I have gotten 3 so far. You usually see 1 a week if you play a lot. I am sure you will get one soon. Play it right to maximize your return. That is the key.

cadokid

cadokid

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes today on the gaming clud in a 1pm tourney 4/25/05

R

respira

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a run of them from july to november 2004, one a month. It's cool because besides winning the hand you win the high hand jackpot at some of the sites. Of course you have to split it with the other high hands...averaged about $19 after the split each time. Haven't had one since November though :(

Prysm

Prysm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First time I had a Royal Flush was when I was playing 7card no peek... (My dad's side of the family love this game). I basicly was feeling like I was losing but threw in all my cash anyway. At the end of It there was $50 in the pot. When I revieled my last card... I felt so embarrassed as my dad had a full house and my uncle a flush. Me ... nothing... So I tried to muck my hand as fast as I could ... but my dad stoped me and pointed out I had a Royal Flush.... In short... I won... didn't know it till my dad pointed it out... and I walked away with my first big win at the age of 11 after watching Mel Gibson's Maverik :)

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had one royal flush in live play and one online. But that's it. I play a fair bit and have been close (K high straight flush), but only hit those two so far after all these years.

Oh well, doesn't seem to hurt my income by not getting them, so guess I can live with that.

Grumbledook

Grumbledook

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had 3 in the years I have been playing and 1 of them was at a play money table when I was learning, the second didn't get to showdown, the third was last month on Noble where I won the high hand bonus. Which was nice.

C

cardcounter5

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
GO YANKEES TOO! No I have never gotten a royal flush, or a straight flush for that matter... That is strange. Have any of you gotten a royal flush in real life or only online?

J

jshinertx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive gotten a royal in a live game and playing omaha online.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jack Daniels said:
I've had one royal flush in live play and one online. But that's it. I play a fair bit and have been close (K high straight flush), but only hit those two so far after all these years.

Oh well, doesn't seem to hurt my income by not getting them, so guess I can live with that.
I've never quoted myself before.

Okay, that's probably not true, but I've never done it on a forum.:alien: :icon_pira

P

peter1811

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got a few but not enough and never in the good moment.

M

maczord75

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A few times in live play but never online

MDR86

MDR86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had two royal flushes. They are really hard to come by.

RammerJammer

RammerJammer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once online. Never even seen one in live play.

F

feesh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
had a royal a couple weeks ago at pokerchamps. Also one of my first times playing at ultimate bet I flopped 4 7's and then 3 hands later flopped a 6 high straight flush on a hand I never would have played had I not been the big blind.

L

litewulf

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have gotten royal flush 3 times in my life.

D

DAVEANOVA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played different types of poker, most of my life and never had or saw a hand like that. The best was a str8 flush. I've only been playing hold 'em for two years and I've had two royals, about four or five str8 flushes and four aces four times. That's a big difference. I guess that's why hold 'em is called the cadillac of poker

N

notfit66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time ive even seen a royal flush in a game was in an omaha tourney bout a week ago...i have never got 1 myself

H

HoldinTOP10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One time

I've got a royal flush one time in diamonds. It was beautiful! But, I have got low straight flushes of various suits while playing online poker. Once, I even called the cards I needed to come and beat somebody that had Ace high flush when I made my straight flush 5, 6, 7 (the one I called on LOL), 8, 9. That was my most memorable ever. LOL

Mike

PS. GO RED SOX! YANKEES SUCKK! :viking:
:dito:

A

AHole

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Best I've got myself is a straight flush to the K. However, I have seen other's get them. From what I understand they are not that uncommon if you play a lot. Guess I don't play enough.

G

Gushering

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got close once, had the J, Q, K and A of Spades, no 10 though unfortunately!!!

D

dagnasty2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Da Flush

Wow I guess I need to play more...I have yet to get a Royal Flush, have never
seen one in a live game and only seen 1 in online play. But every site has a high
hand bonus and it usually seems to go to someone who got a royal flush, so I guess someone is getting them. LOL. Just not me.
d.

N

nujack

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no i wish i did when there are really big pots!!! i rearly ever gotten a 4 of a kind

it seems like if i get any awesome hand like that people juist fold on me with out a chance to bet

O

OBrien666

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have gotten one straight flush (nobody went in on), and I have never seen a royal flush over the year or so I've been playing. That includes online and in "real life".

Full Flush Poker