Royal Flush

J

justindudney

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flush

ive gotten 2 royals in my online play..both at paific poker, one of hearts and one of diamonds...im still waitin for that oh so wonderful spade royal tho lol.

B

budnickdx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play allthe time, I mean a lot and i have never seen one. I have played so much for 5 years! Never as much seen anything close to a royal flush.

S

shachaker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1st Royal Flush

Hi Everyone...last week at about 2 A.M. EST I wa dealt my 1st :adore: ROYAL FLUSH at Poker Host. I've been playing daily on many sites since November and honestly can't remember coming close. This is how it happened>>>>>>>>>>>
Pocket KAd...flop 10d 3c Qd...turn As...river Jd. WOW!!

It's almost as good as getting that first win under your belt (but not quite)!!:laugh:

Anyways, it does happen & I thought it would be neat to share it with you...

CU at the tables...shachaker

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i only seen 1 on line the guy had A 10 diamonds and the flop came K Q J of diamonds>>glad i folded before him>>LOL>>buckster436

LittleSip

LittleSip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't had a Royal yet. Would like to get one today in the Noble freeroll. Bet it is exciting. Str8 flush is as close as I have come. Have had 4 of a kind a lot.

LittleSip

R

Rodidds888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes ive gotten multiple royals....GOOOO RED SOX :icon_joke

C

choramizzu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive caught 2 royals in my 2 years of playing.

first was in a $10/$1 tourney at pokerstars i got it on the turn bet minimum and last guy folded.

second was a cheesy one, this past thanksgiving my family and i were playin (dealer chooses) poker and i caught a royal playin follow the lady. i had 2 wild cards in my hand to catch it.

~J~

J

jmayo16

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Royal flushes are rare but on pokerstars alot of straight flushes occur. i see those quite a bit

A

Arsenic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I got one in a little live game and won about 200 dollars with it. It was an incredible hand, i had K C, 10 S, flop came 10 C, J C, Q C, the other player bet about 40 chips and I called really hoping to see that Ace, and sure enough the turn came A C, it was an amazing feeling, i was singing on the inside but being totaly calm and not showin my joy, subtly pretending that i didnt like tat card, the guy checked, and i checked right after him, the river came Q S, the guy went all in; This is the greatest feeling ever, having a Royal Flush and being put all in, it was amazing. I said your not gonna like this and called he flipped over A S, Q H, he had a full house Queens full of Aces.
And thats my Royal Flush story, I havent gotten a Royal Flush online yet, best ive gotten was a straight flush 2-6 on poker stars.

T

Trey17

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have never ever ever ever never ever had a big royal FLUSH.

F

federalu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have one but the others guys on the table semms tha knew and it was no use for meee that roayal fluush from 9 to k

D

Demonikal

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive seen 4 in the past 3 months...i never held any of them but luckily i didnt get dragged into any of them either

i thought i had a better chance of coming in contact with a UFO than seeing RF 4 times...oh well

T

TexianMucker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally have not gotten a royaleee, but I played with my friend who beat me with one. The thing is, he only won around 1 dollar LOL. I had the 1 pair.Lowest pair

S

shaneg422

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i've done it once, but i've seen it happen online more tha once

B

brian2480

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
got one in interpoker down to like 12 bucks of mine and out of no where i hit it on 4th street and got $500 as well for it

B

best999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a lot and I have only gotten 1 royal flush;=. I have seen quite a few but i guess I aint so lucky. I also have never got a str8 flush. 4 of a kind is what I get though.:icon_salu

C

Cabfed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:(

never had a royal flush but love to hit one for a big pot :)

L

LilEJ7432

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Runner Runner Royal Flush

This one time I was just fooling around in a play money game and I was basically going all in every hand. Anyway on my last hand I had KQ of hearts and I just went all in. The flop came Ah and then 2d 2s. Im heads up with this other guy and I go all in. He calls and flips his A2 (he flopped a boat). Then I go runner runner 10h then Jh to make a royal flush. I know it was just play money but it was still amazing..

P

pearce420

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ive got a few royal flushes, but the best one was on absolute 25/50 nl table got the high hand and free 100 bucks:rock:

R

ryguy1418

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i saw one in real life, online.....i see one a week

D

davey8801

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nice

ive hade 2 st8 flushes i my life and both of them where on pokerstarts.

R

RCBKDM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played quite a bit of poker and have never had the pleasure of being delt a Royal Flush. Seen lots of them come up on the table but they always belonged to someone else. However when playing on VLT's I must say that I have seen the Royal Flush quite a few times.

Full Flush Poker