S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best next to pokerstars

888 gives a lot but be careful / they also take your money.

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
I really like Unibet, lot's of fish but, don't win too much or you will be accused of being a bot:cool:

That's funny :D I might have to try that one also at some point and see if the micro/low games are still as soft as you make it sound. I hope you've done well in there since this post and still are. All the best to you in the tables and out of them as well.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
That's funny :D I might have to try that one also at some point and see if the micro/low games are still as soft as you make it sound. I hope you've done well in there since this post and still are. All the best to you in the tables and out of them as well.
The funny thing is that this topic is 3 years old.🙊😅😅😅

S

Shark Feeder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
FI
Chips
pokerstars does not exist?

Hi, I'm a newbie and was wondering why PokerStars wasn't rated as a playing site on Cardschat even though so many people talk about it. I have never played on it. Is it no longer available in the US?

Sorry for the huge delay in response but I'll try to tell you as much as I can remember about the subject.

pokerstars went totally dark in the US little over a decade ago because for some idiotic reasons they made it illegal. Since then the poker community has been working on getting it back to being legal and for what understand they've made some progress and I think it's been back on the menu for years now at least in Nevada and New Jersey and I'm not sure about the other states but I think it's now legal again also in Michigan and Pennsylvania.

I haven't really investigated about this at all but every now and again I've seen some news about the subject and of course I see/hear some vloggers and other similar content creators talking about playing on some sites which makes me speculate about some other states like Texas. But the 4 states I mentioned before I'm pretty much as sure as I can be since I remember reading about them from a source I trust to just telling me that it's legal to play from those places again.

If you get to read this in a near future I hope I was able to give you some clarity about something :)