Poker rooms with freerolls

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars is not good for freeroll players, it's a pity to look at 10$ bank freeroll.
Cardschat is nice and has small amount of players.

Huble

Huble

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 1$ at a freeroll and after that i played some spin&go and after i started to play 0.01/0.02 cash games that way i made 2.50 $ in a week,it's little but for fun its ok

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with most, the CC freerolls give you the best opportunity/odds to build a bankroll from nothing. I hope to get back into the FRC after a temporary absent once my 45 day waiting period is up. That's the best place to be because you're playing against fewer players who are all for the most part taking the game seriously. You get to know the regular players, can take notes and use those to improve your chances of winning in future games. And, the prize pools are large in comparison to most other freerolls.

As far as choosing a site goes, I strongly favour Pokerstars because of the great software and the 24/7 availability of games and tournaments.

Clasher

Clasher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it comes to freeroll i would reccomnd Betonline..its quite difficult though with so many players in it...but they run all day so u can always try ur luck ☺

stefan94

stefan94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing at pokerstars , but here in a freeroll tournament are a lot of players , so you need to have a lot of patience...

N

Napkins420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be done playing free rolls but it's quite difficult

You have to be able to lay down very strong hands preflop because AA or KK will not hold up often to 4 all ins, you need a lot of luck to win a free roll bit otcan be done , I've done it

Getting past the first hour of a free roll is critical because that's when most of the all in with any hand players are out, once that happens the players play a little more seriously, bit you will still get players that will shove pre flop with any ace, K9 etc

Try to see flops in a free roll because 90% of those players won't even fold bottom pair on the flop, it's circus poker

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Elemental freeroll by pokerstars or pokersites tournament but very ppl play and it hard to win but no impossible.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You took the first step by coming to Cards-Chat forum.

Now the next step Is get your post count up to the required minimum to be able to play In the Free-Roll Club.

Than welcome to the Club and play In the games, and win some and add to your BR @ CC games are held on a daily basis, and on some days on multiple sites.

On top of all of this (Free money), their are "LB prizes+SMC+Social Media Club games" and If that wasn't enough, you can play In the League (In which you can win the actual league+League rookie member (Award) and player of the league award/MVP) and If that wasn't enough, their Is a 1k monthly free roll held on certain site (But to be able to play In that game you need to make a min deposit+sign up through CC).

On top of all of this @ CC their Is always a reason to give something away and start a challenge/MTT/Game.

So I mean all you have to do Is look around and find out how to enter them and gl to you when you do enter them.

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars

I've made money for free in pokerstars, and the software is very good, but obviously it not big money, if you want big money you'll have to invest more bucks, greetings.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Poker GDFPLAY"
"CristalPoker"
"Coral Poker"
"Pokerdom.com"

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can raise money at the poker school at pokerstars in monthly league tournaments, they give 52 tickets and you can try out for good prize money, or 888 or card chat freerolls are great tournaments

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Free cheese, only in a mousetrap. In addition to freerolls from cardchats, there are no worthy ones.

Tigerdoom

Tigerdoom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an aside to this, sometimes I will look for Late registration freerolls and join in there. The blinds might be a lot bigger and you will need a big slice of luck, but given that you should find yourself at the latter end of event without spending hours and hours. Just my take :)

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many sites give no Deposit bonus and many freerolls,find information on the Internet...

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It can be done playing free rolls but it's quite difficult

You have to be able to lay down very strong hands preflop because AA or KK will not hold up often to 4 all ins, you need a lot of luck to win a free roll bit otcan be done , I've done it

Getting past the first hour of a free roll is critical because that's when most of the all in with any hand players are out, once that happens the players play a little more seriously, bit you will still get players that will shove pre flop with any ace, K9 etc

Try to see flops in a free roll because 90% of those players won't even fold bottom pair on the flop, it's circus poker
circus poker is exactly the correct expression, I just played 3 small freerolls. Starting hands: 1. UTG Ako, I went all in, lost 2 pairs agains a 4 card flush
2. A nice pair of kings beaten by an Ace
3. AKs beaten by thrips of 5

Sometimes you loose, sometimes the others win :(

R

raymondzav

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline has good freerolls but lots of players on these freerolls. Need lots patience

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Зoker stars there is a poker school where you can win good prizes and every day there are various freerolls.

B

BukuDuckets

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What Poker Sites Have the Softest Freerolls?

I play bitcoin poker on Betcoin. I think Betcoin has the softest freerolls. Pokerstars has the most daunting with the least return on time invested, in my opinion.

Pokerstars also has the weekly rewards freerolls which require a ticket but have a better payout. What poker sites have you played on that have soft freerolls?

By soft I mean you cashed and they are frequent and you find them easy to run good in.

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betonline is pretty good. They have multiple freerolls all day (10, 25, 50 100 repeating and one 300 at noon) but usually half of the people are out by the first 15 minutes because most of them are playing poker bingo with 82o. I usually cash at least twice a week playing 1-3 freerolls a day and I think the payout structure is pretty good but that's just my preference really and being the us there's only so many to try. Hope that helps.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not look for easy ways. With them you can`t learn how to play.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888 poker many different freerolls but I don't trust this site. while playing on poker stars hone skills

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Betsafe, Betsson, etc. (part of the microgaming network) have lots of small freerolls spread out during the day. On the weekend, they offer a couple of decent freerolls (1000$ on Saturday and 3000$ on Sunday but you must play 100 raked hands during the preceding week to qualify).

Freeroll Passwords