Poker rooms with freerolls

Vlad symrak

Vlad symrak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is a very good alternative to try!Only a children's interface at first annoying...

B

BukuDuckets

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not look for easy ways. With them you can`t learn how to play.
No matter who you are, there is always more to learn with poker, but I personally feel that my experience to this point, both online and offline, and the scores that I have achieved over the past 7 years make it very comfortable for me to move up and down stakes and skilled enough to know optimal play, independent of my personal results in any given hand.

BukuDuckets on PocketFives

When I ask what sites have the softest free rolls, I am asking because free money is like a shot of steroids to a sound bankroll management strategy.

I understand your concern for new players is that they will learn bad habits, and to be honest even skilled players find it hard to adjust back to optimal and logical play after playing massive sessions of suckout bingo with donkey fish calling stations. The truth is though, if you are avoiding playing soft freerolls because you think there is no way to outplay massive fields of lemmings jumping out the window all-in with 82 off, then you really don't need to be messing around with skilled players who would make the same play just because they know it's the perfect play to exploit you.

The reason I am interest in the freerolls is because it seems like if one wanted they could just play freerools all day everyday on the hour, and many simultaneously. It also seems like there is a misconception that this is a waste of time, when in reality it might be the holy grail of bankroll management.

For example, I recently went on betocion and discovered that 3.5 chips that I won a long time ago through some free rolls, that at the time were worth $3.50, are now worth $15.00 because the price of bitcoin went up. Those free rolls were pretty frequent and they are on the same network as Americas Cardroom. The only difference is when you win on Betcoin, they give you the chips and their chips have inherent cryptocurrency value. The most you can win in any given freeroll is 2.50, but in five years that could be worth $25 and they run every hour basically. If you won 3 to 4 a week, that would be $100 a week with no financial loss just time loss.

Betonline has some really good free roll payout tournaments as well. pokerstars league freeroll is insane. It's like playing the world series of poker to win $4. I rarely see one with less than 5,000 people in it. I don't know about partypoker, 888, or many others, but I know ACR is on the same network as Betcoin.

Ledenev_Russ

Ledenev_Russ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play bitcoin poker on Betcoin. I think Betcoin has the softest freerolls. Pokerstars has the most daunting with the least return on time invested, in my opinion.

Pokerstars also has the weekly rewards freerolls which require a ticket but have a better payout. What poker sites have you played on that have soft freerolls?

By soft I mean you cashed and they are frequent and you find them easy to run good in.
Red Star Poker offers many Freeroll tournaments: total prize Fund for each month in excess of $20,000. The largest of these take place on Sundays and is called the €3,000 Sunday Freeroll. Participation in this tournament is limited to users who played at least 100 raked hands 7 days before the start of the Freeroll. Also, it regularly hosts daily freerolls with a guaranteed €25 and €50.
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH I ADVISE https://pokeristby.ru/poker-rooms/redstar-poker/opisanie/

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, the soft freerolls in which I play poker rooms
this is 888 Poker and pokerstars, in other poker rooms did not play and I do not know, maybe it's better for those players who play there!!

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also play a lot of freerolls. And I only play on PokerStars. I don't have great rewards. I'm curious to overcome my mistakes.
I don't have any idea about other poker rooms and so I am unable to discuss them. But light games does not teach anything. Sorry. But this is purely my opinion. Maybe I'm wrong.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've heard a lot about 888 poker and betonline I'm looking to create an account at betonline now I do not know if they accept Brazilian players there.

Gieniu69

Gieniu69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can start poker school in pokerstars you can win on quiz free ticket

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
circus poker is exactly the correct expression, I just played 3 small freerolls. Starting hands: 1. UTG Ako, I went all in, lost 2 pairs agains a 4 card flush
2. A nice pair of kings beaten by an Ace
3. AKs beaten by thrips of 5

Sometimes you loose, sometimes the others win :(

sometime went busto in the buble time, so sick

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!please tell me all poker rooms where you can play in freerolls for earlier I thank you very much

AMTF1988

AMTF1988

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 888, there are loads of freerolls, and even more when you "level up". They also have bonus tournaments to depositors, even if you only deposit once

caterina12

caterina12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend unibet.poker, with some luck you make the money .. of the tournament for free.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the poker rooms have reduced much these free games, today these same rooms place freerolls tied to some requirement that you have to fulfill so that you can play them
An example of this is the pokerstars' promotions, where you get tickets when you deposit, or perform missions

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that they all provide freerolls. Take a look a the freeroll thread here at Cardschat, or just Google freeroll poker to get lots of info on them.

Freeroll Passwords