Poker Rooms Cheating?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are no bots, any player who starts losing, is looking for an excuse for his loss. I watch the regular players and I've never heard of deceptions from poker sites.

There are poker bots. Moreover, there are special competitions between bots - to determine which bot is better. Look on the Internet - you will be surprised. :p

It's another matter whether poker rooms use bots to play against people. And do these bots have a "super-user" access mode, i.e. are they allowed to see ALL the cards?! ... :cool:

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are poker bots. Moreover, there are special competitions between bots - to determine which bot is better. Look on the Internet - you will be surprised. [emoji14]

It's another matter whether poker rooms use bots to play against people. And do these bots have a "super-user" access mode, i.e. are they allowed to see ALL the cards?! ... :cool:
Thank you, I will definitely look. But the superuser mode is too much !!!!!

P

pokerfishnet

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought they would do that.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can think of no sites that I haven't made money. I'm not saying vast sums. I guess I've lost somewhere around a $1,000 dollars or so with poker rooms shutting down $50 of it was my cash, the rest of it was winnings. I just try and look at it as a cost of doing business.

Adriemoren

Adriemoren

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I happen that at absolute poker room a few years ago. I lost some dollars and I read about that fraud
The responsable of this site is was in chail now.
Some players at site win more of 95%of hands.
They see the cards of others players at game. And that players doesn't exist.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I had $3.15 written off by 888, hadn't played there for a while.

I have a problem with poker stars. When a tournament reaches mid stage, the dealer software appears to be programmed to deal big hand clashes, sometimes several big hands in one deal.This happens time and again.
I would trust and play more on Stars if this wasn't such a regular occurrence.

online poker owes me nothing, I'm up several thousand dollars, I would just trust Stars more and probably play a lot more if these big hand clashes were not so regular mid tournament.

Drewha

Drewha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Many users think so. But no one can prove it. Recently, in the Russian poker forum, the regulars discussed 888. People who play 5 years, believe that 888 deceive them, handing out bad cards.:D

the lab man

the lab man

CardsChat Irregular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why has this thread not been merged to our very favourite thread the "rigtard thread"

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if poker is rigged, still can profit because it's not always rigged against you in particular... Think about it.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
whoever think it's no bots on poker site, they are wrong about that.
More reputable poker site, like i.e. PS, will check for any type of behavior and by any doubt will freeze player account and let them share their screen with them and chat etc....
Now, on the other hand, site like 888 let those bots play and they do nothing to stop them.
Take a look at few screenshots I posted by 888

You do the math, 2869 minutes / 60 = 47.81 and counting

Now, you can call it however you want, but they are successfully playing and keep playing because this 888 guys do not do anything to stop them.

Attachments

• 2017-10-03_10h32_45-2.jpg
    2017-10-03_10h32_45-2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 63
B

blufft0p

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
game)))

many people have many thoughts,but bots are everywhere and have always been,but at the expense of everything else is a lie and bots not so much)))

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a Generator of Random Numbers, here it can be twisted

oriole

oriole

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whoever think it's no bots on poker site, they are wrong about that.
More reputable poker site, like i.e. PS, will check for any type of behavior and by any doubt will freeze player account and let them share their screen with them and chat etc....
Now, on the other hand, site like 888 let those bots play and they do nothing to stop them.
Take a look at few screenshots I posted by 888

You do the math, 2869 minutes / 60 = 47.81 and counting

Now, you can call it however you want, but they are successfully playing and keep playing because this 888 guys do not do anything to stop them.
Holy moly! I have had 12h sessions and I have heard guys playing 24-36h straight, but 47h seems very suspicious. Especially at micro stakes.

M

MsLektor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of bots in poker tournaments ... And not everyone is fighting with them!

W

WildHamster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
why should somebody complain about bot? I guess, human should outplay bot, no?

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you lose, you find different reasons for explanation. many players find the reason in this, but maybe you need to look and analyze your game better?

C

colbear

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AGREE

For the most part the people who go around telling everyone 'the games are rigged' or 'that everyone is a bot' are losing players who do not take responsibility for their own actions.

They will tell whoever will listen all of their bad beat stories and try to convert them to their way of thinking. If they put some of this energy into improving their own play (and their mental game) they would have more success but one of these is easy and the other is more difficult.

That being said, with unregulated poker sites there is very little recourse if a smaller site were to vanish with your funds - as happens every so often, so maybe watch out for that!

I will only keep as much money on a site as I am comfortable losing and then reload or cash out as needed.

Good luck to you! :D

I agree the only thing I will add is collusion is very real there are groups who play together at cash tables and sit and go tables and share their profits so in fact you could be playing against all the players at the table which make it very hard to win . I mostly stay to the MTT format to avoid this issue

K

k0jaq1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On the Internet people say that known poker sites are robbing ordinary users. Recently complain about the large number of bots in the poker-rooms. Players find gradual writing off of funds from their accounts.
True this or not?
Me this question is very concerned.
What say you?
pokerstars is not random i concur,they are the worst thieves out there!

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Party Poker Days

Back in the US party poker days, I remember reading an article of greater odds for players as it relates to hands played/fold ratio/ and the all important pots won at showdown. I won a tourney of over 3,000 in light of this information, and won many hands that I did not anticipate pre-flop I would have won, all based on this information . It involved keeping track of this information for players that was sitting at the table.