Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lucky_Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to see improved software at the Party. Every time I'm transferred in the game, the main lobby pops up and it's not convenient.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update

,,,i received an e-mail stating the transaction has been Approved! $$ ;) still uneasy on the whole loops i was made to jump thru,,,,left a bitter taste in my mouth that i know will never go away,,,

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
When you gonna make crypto withdrawals available ? i am waiting for my withdrawals for 1 yr closed to .

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does everyone have a normal room?
i can't login the first time
endlessly press to enter

Colette Stewart

Colette Stewart

Official partypoker Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so Partypoker has decided to make withdrawls more difficult,so players won't make the transaction is a business ploy implemented to discourage players from making the transaction,,,i get it,i'm a businessman too,but i would never use such tactics,because i know it would upset my people and i would never intentionally do that to my Valued customers,,, Shame on you PartyPoker,,,,

This is quite untrue and in no way is the withdrawal process put in place to encourage players to play more, this goes against the responsible gaming regulations and programs we have in place as a wider company - which I can assure you, are taking very seriously

,,,i received an e-mail stating the transaction has been Approved! $$ ;) still uneasy on the whole loops i was made to jump thru,,,,left a bitter taste in my mouth that i know will never go away,,,

The process is in place to protect both players and the company
Seems a little patience was required

When you gonna make crypto withdrawals available ? i am waiting for my withdrawals for 1 yr closed to .

Ive no news to share regarding crypto or company plans, sorry

Does everyone have a normal room?
i can't login the first time
endlessly press to enter

I would suggest you remove in full and redownload and install a clean version
If you need any further guidance completing this, please send myself a DM and I can send a document with a step by step walk through

Thanks

Colette

Noroma

Noroma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colette
Colette, is it possible for me to get an email containing my stats?
MyGame does not work for danish players, even though the main danish poker company, DanskeSpil.dk has the exact same software as partypoker which does have MyGame. So the same software is eligable for danish players on a different site running on the exact same software, but not on PartyPoker :confused:

But anyways, if possible I would love an email with my stats or something like that, I know sites like unibet offers an email where you can see your winnings from different positions and stakes and stuff like that.

Kind regards

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dear Colette,

I have few question regarding to the room.

How can I live chat with the english support - as I live in a non-english speaker country where is no live support (at least it was never available, even 1 case i was waiting for 30+ min for an operator) -, and in the browser on your homepage can't change it to the english site, always jumps back to the local one. Tried in different browsers. Any idea how can i get in live contact?

Is there any ticket trading, sales and p2p transfer available on your site? (didnt find either, if so do you plan to make it available?) Do you consider extend the tickets expiration period over 14 days? At te moment it looks a very short period.

There is a weekly tourney leaderboard for 4 different levels, however the leaderboard ticket prizes are different on your webpage in the description compare to the actual leaderboard standing page? Which one is the correct? (On my motherlanguage it is not clear how you count the points, could you post it here, as i can't open the english webpage, always automatically forward me to the local one.)

I've just started to play on your site few weeks ago, however recognized, some tourneys gtd prizes were cut back few hours before the start, really disturbing. Is it a common thing what you do how ACR/WPN does? (recognized it on the headhunter and terminator tourneys in 1-2 weekdays)

Do you have any plan bringing back 9max tourneys? plenty of us missing those...

Do you have any plan adding more deposit/withdrawal options? if so what exactly?

Thanks for the answer!

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please adjust the volume, very loud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't play on Party Poker from my Country. A pity.

for me also just became available in this year. i used to play long time ago, when i lived in a different country.

one of the best tourney rewards is theirs, in my opinion, so happy to play again. don't really know other rooms with weekly tourney leaderboard, what should be a must everywhere, as those players spend the most time on the sites, but they get back almost nothing in the reward programs.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in 2 tournaments, both of them glitched, like disconnection. But internet was ok because 3 other rooms didn't feel anything. One tournament quickly recovered, while the other remained stuck. After a while, I restarted this tournament and it worked. Is it true that the PP does not bear any responsibility for such glitches in the game for money?

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Colette.
As i can see, you cancelled this $1 tourneys, which was every Saturday and Sunday for CardsChat players ($250 tickets)
I remember maybe 4 or 5 years ago you also gave away couple of $215 tickets to this community and also there was this $250 freerolls every Saturday and Sunday.
After that there were only this $1 Tourneys, which now also cancelled.
You will offer soon somethig new to our Amazing Community or you just done with that and there is no point to Invest any money at all to our forum again?
As an idea, if it,s possible. It will be cool also to give away couple of $5.5 tickets for our community (maybe to did it monthly) for your Community Tournament, which usually runs once a month. Also maybe to put a Bounty with Cool prize for someone here.
Of course i still hope, that you will work it out. It was a great pleasure to play this $1 tournaments every Saturday and Sunday, maybe you can work with your team and offer something new to our community.
Thanks.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi,
I was just collecting the Mini One Shot tickets, now all the satellites for that disappeared from the lobby together with my tickets... and no refund for them - not even the satties reg cost...

As i can't contact with the online support, should i write email or will you automatically sort it out one way or another???

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When is Partypoker going to enter the 90's and offer a Full screen table!! :deal: like,c'monnnnnnnnn,,,,,how long to your customers have to suffer?

Colette Stewart

Colette Stewart

Official partypoker Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colette, is it possible for me to get an email containing my stats?
MyGame does not work for danish players, even though the main danish poker company, DanskeSpil.dk has the exact same software as PartyPoker which does have MyGame. So the same software is eligable for danish players on a different site running on the exact same software, but not on PartyPoker :confused:

But anyways, if possible I would love an email with my stats or something like that, I know sites like Unibet offers an email where you can see your winnings from different positions and stakes and stuff like that.

Kind regards

We do not share stats via email - no
I understand my game is currently not available to all however, I am unaware of exceptions regarding sending HH
I would suggest you send an email to the customer service teams - info@partypoker.com

Dear Colette,

I have few question regarding to the room.

How can I live chat with the english support - as I live in a non-english speaker country where is no live support (at least it was never available, even 1 case i was waiting for 30+ min for an operator) -, and in the browser on your homepage can't change it to the english site, always jumps back to the local one. Tried in different browsers. Any idea how can i get in live contact?

Is there any ticket trading, sales and p2p transfer available on your site? (didnt find either, if so do you plan to make it available?) Do you consider extend the tickets expiration period over 14 days? At te moment it looks a very short period.

There is a weekly tourney leaderboard for 4 different levels, however the leaderboard ticket prizes are different on your webpage in the description compare to the actual leaderboard standing page? Which one is the correct? (On my motherlanguage it is not clear how you count the points, could you post it here, as i can't open the english webpage, always automatically forward me to the local one.)

I've just started to play on your site few weeks ago, however recognized, some tourneys gtd prizes were cut back few hours before the start, really disturbing. Is it a common thing what you do how ACR/WPN does? (recognized it on the headhunter and terminator tourneys in 1-2 weekdays)

Do you have any plan bringing back 9max tourneys? plenty of us missing those...

Do you have any plan adding more deposit/withdrawal options? if so what exactly?

Thanks for the answer!

We do not offer p2p trading and tickets are non-exchangeable for cash or between players
There are no plans to change the ticket expiry system - ALL our tickets carry an expiry date between 7 and 28 days depending on the exact ticket and value
Regarding promos, I am not aware of any discrepancies, could be a translation error It would really help if you can confirm the country you are currently living and I can ask the promo team to check - both the Headhunter and Terminator carry the same guarantee daily and as part of the Daily Legend headline tourneys running for some time, I don't see why they would suddenly change and its certainly not common practice to change these ad hoc hours before start - no, however they could change if we had a major online series running at the time
I am not again aware of any GTD changes hour before start - please confirm the exact tournament date and name - this can be reviewed further Your post has very little detail to enable me to offer a correct response
No plans currently to bring back 9 max games - no, sorry
Regarding account options - please email the customer service teams - they are best placed to advise regarding deposits/ withdrawals etc

Thanks

I played in 2 tournaments, both of them glitched, like disconnection. But internet was ok because 3 other rooms didn't feel anything. One tournament quickly recovered, while the other remained stuck. After a while, I restarted this tournament and it worked. Is it true that the PP does not bear any responsibility for such glitches in the game for money?

If the glitch can be proven to have been at our end via IT and Services the relevant team will offer refunds
I would suggest in such instances you claim to have had tech issues, you contact directly the customer service teams with all details - username, ISP, date/ time and name of tournaments
They can then review in full and advise Email via info@partypoker.com

Hi Colette.
As i can see, you cancelled this $1 tourneys, which was every Saturday and Sunday for CardsChat players ($250 tickets)
I remember maybe 4 or 5 years ago you also gave away couple of $215 tickets to this community and also there was this $250 freerolls every Saturday and Sunday.
You will offer soon somethig new to our Amazing Community or you just done with that and there is no point to Invest any money at all to our forum again?
As an idea, if it,s possible. It will be cool also to give away couple of $5.5 tickets for our community (maybe to did it monthly) for your Community Tournament, which usually runs once a month. Also maybe to put a Bounty with Cool prize for someone here.
Of course i still hope, that you will work it out. It was a great pleasure to play this $1 tournaments every Saturday and Sunday, maybe you can work with your team and offer something new to our community.
Thanks.

This is an affiliate discussion Cards Chat would need to have directly with the partypoker affiliate manager who deals with such requests - such tournaments are changed/ configured/ cancelled at the request of the affiliate not via partypoker

When is Partypoker going to enter the 90's and offer a Full screen table!! :deal: like,c'monnnnnnnnn,,,,,how long to your customers have to suffer?

Feedback noted, full screen was on the to-do list however, other items took priority I will share your comment with our production team directly

Thanks

Colette

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi Colette.
Thanks.

I don't think those games were bringing ANY new business to the Partypoker site. Do you? And actually the last time I played those games (mos. ago) it seemed like over half of the players weren't even Cardschat members.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think those games were bringing ANY new business to the Partypoker site. Do you? And actually the last time I played those games (mos. ago) it seemed like over half of the players weren't even Cardschat members.

I don,t know how exactly all that is working, who are paying for this tourneys. PartyPoker giveaways it or CardsChat owners pay for this.
I believe we have a huge community here and lots of people, couple of years ago Party also giveaways $215 tickets and maybe much more, if i missed something or forgot.

Just a little bit hard to believe, that right now there are no games at all for our forum from such a big room and it,s so hard to giveaway at least something.
They spending lots of money for different promotions, and i don,t believe, that it,s hard to offer at least something to this huge communinty, we have lots of great people here and need this (or any other games) at PartyPoker.

If over half of the players were not a members of CardsChat, this is just because this tourneys was open for all players, i,m not sure, was they open for Silver or Bronze status.
I remember there were days, when this tourneys were open only for freeroll club members/Platinum members and everything was OK, we had usually something like 35 people in the game and everybody could have a chance for a ticket.

Poma Lekain

Poma Lekain

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the glitch can be proven to have been at our end via IT and Services the relevant team will offer refunds
I would suggest in such instances you claim to have had tech issues, you contact directly the customer service teams with all details - username, ISP, date/ time and name of tournaments
They can then review in full and advise Email via info@partypoker.com
Thanks for the answer.
In general, it is very difficult to prove anything, it is easier to agree with the loss of $22.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I don,t know how exactly all that is working, who are paying for this tourneys. PartyPoker giveaways it or CardsChat owners pay for this.
I believe we have a huge community here and lots of people, couple of years ago Party also giveaways $215 tickets and maybe much more, if i missed something or forgot.

Just a little bit hard to believe, that right now there are no games at all for our forum from such a big room and it,s so hard to giveaway at least something.
They spending lots of money for different promotions, and i don,t believe, that it,s hard to offer at least something to this huge communinty, we have lots of great people here and need this (or any other games) at PartyPoker.

If over half of the players were not a members of CardsChat, this is just because this tourneys was open for all players, i,m not sure, was they open for Silver or Bronze status.
I remember there were days, when this tourneys were open only for freeroll club members/Platinum members and everything was OK, we had usually something like 35 people in the game and everybody could have a chance for a ticket.

I enjoyed the games & always looked forward to them. They were actually the only Cardschat game I even played (at least with any regularity) as the level of play was generally much stronger than the other Cardschat games which made them more interesting to play.

I miss them as well :(

It'd be great if Partypoker could come up with some promo run on Cardschat where it would attract more 'depositing' players to their site. One thing that Cardschat Partypoker tournament did for me was..... it got me onto my computer by 10am and because I was going to be playing in that CC PP tourney, I'd also fire up a bunch of other tourneys as well. So in that respect I guess it did help to generate $$'s for Partypoker.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Features I'd like to see:

Player search

Country name with screename (not just in 'real name' games)

tks

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woke up today to find my account has been emptied,,,, had only $5 because of 2 recent withdrawls but Wow!! :rolleyes:

Colette Stewart

Colette Stewart

Official partypoker Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Woke up today to find my account has been emptied,,,, had only $5 because of 2 recent withdrawls but Wow!! :rolleyes:

This will be the inactivity fee - there is a small charge each month if the account is inactive All details can be found in the T&Cs
The account must have been inactive for sometime
If you reach out to the customer service team they can advise the full details

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This will be the inactivity fee - there is a small charge each month if the account is inactive All details can be found in the T&Cs
The account must have been inactive for sometime
If you reach out to the customer service team they can advise the full details
i've played at Partypoker almost every day for the last 6 years,,, try again. :hmmmm:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My stats are there im sure,,,i'm currentlly tkozfromtdot before the namechange i was TerryKoz,,,,plz check my account(s) by all means,,,i'm curious as to where my $$ went.;)

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Colette.
Couple of weeks ago your promotion McLaren was ended. I saw in the terms, that you will announce somewhere and you will draw the winner of Grand Prize (worth of $6K package for france Grand Prix).
I,ve checked your sotials but still can,t understand, do you draw the winner or still not? If so, when you will draw this and where to wait for announce?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Party Guides: Dansk - Deutsch - Français - Svenska - Nederlands - Español - Partycasino Bonus Code - Polski - Português - Norsk - Suomi - PartyPoker NJ - PartyPoker Mobile - Party Casino - Deutsch Bonus Code