OHIO POKER

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CSuave -- http://www.columbussportsclub.com

Looks like they are going to be operational or are operational now.... I'm litteraly 2 miles away from this place. I just sent an e-mail hoping to get some info and possibly join this place if it seems to be a good fit.

C

ChrisJJJJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone,

I'd like to invite you to our poker club in Grove City Ohio (just outside of Columbus). Check out out website at http://www.evergreenplayersclub.com

Evergreen Players Club is a private club established by card players for card players in Grove City, Ohio.

Call for details on memberships. (614-570-9094)

Tournament Information:
  • 7pm Thur.- $20.00 buy-in, no re-buy
  • 7pmFri. - $20.00 buy-in, no re-buy
  • 7pm Sat. - $40.00 buy-in no re-buy
  • 4pm Sun.- $30.00 buy-in no re-buy
  • 7pm Mon.- FREE! World Poker Tour APL Amateur League games. The WPT game is is open to anyone 21 and over.
All tournament games have a $5 optional bounty chip!

Cash games Information:
All cash games are on the same schedule as tournament games.
I live in Columbus, I may check u guys out. Thanks for the info.

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Crummy and JJJ,
I have been to both clubs. Both clubs are very nice and well run. Not too busy as to overwhelm a new player but enough to get going. And each club is growing.

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found this poker club through one of amateur poker league websites.

Evergreen Players Club

It is a private club established by card players for card players in Grove City, Ohio. I have never been there, but I think they charge a daily fee to play. They have tournaments and cash games.

Kerope

Kerope

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in CBus.
I usually head out to Wheeling for a game. the 2/4 Limit tables there are easy money.
Haven't been to any of the local clubs but may have to give one a try soon.

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is a new gaming club in the Columbus area.

It is the Campus Card Club (C3)
It is located at 2460 N High St.

614-204-4663

It is run like the other clubs around town.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question about Gemini, evergreen, and the campus poker room. Do you have to be 18 or 21 to join? I go to Ohio State and I am looking for games around campus, but I'm not 21, and I want to know if I can join these or not. Thanks.

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
M33, Most of the clubs state 21 and over. But do accept on a case by case basis 18 and over. But none will accept under 18 that I know of.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks CSauve, I'll have to email them to see if they'll make an exception.

C

Campuscardclub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohio state campus card club

Thanks to csuave for putting up some info on our club. I'm going to add some info. We are the newest private social club in Columbus right on the Ohio state campus. All of our games are 100% payout. We are starting are
starting tournaments this Friday august 14th at 7pm sharp with a 40$ buy in. You must be over 18 to become a member so don't forget your ID. Cash games will also run as soon as there are enough players.

We are working on facebook and myspace pages right now. You can search campus cardclub on FB and add us now.

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C3 is doing pretty well with a tournament each night. Mainly only one table but occassionally two tables. One cach game each night. Club is growing but will really explode once school starts.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does it take to become a memer of the Campus Card Club? I move in soon and I'm looking for some live games.

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just stop by Thurs - Sun ( for now till mid Sept I think) and complete a membership form and pay your annual membership fee ($25).

M33, are you on BBP also? Your screen name look familiar.

M33K3R

M33K3R

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not BBP :(. I move in during late September, so when would be a good time to come by then?

iMaGiN.

iMaGiN.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played there today. Good tourny and an even better cash table.
Just stop by anytime after 6 Thursday - Sunday right now. They will be open all week after September 14th, so then when ever you want.

C

Campuscardclub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everyone...just wanted to drop a line to let you all know the club is going great. We have almost eclipsed the 100 member mark. We are open Thursday thru Sunday until the 17th of September and we are getting at least one table if not two for the tournaments and cash games are starting between 830 and 930. We are getting games going all of those nights. Call 6142044663

ethon

ethon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Athens here, although I make it to Columbus a lot. I should try to play up there sometime.

H

high school

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New poker room in columbus ohio

There is a new poker room in Columbus Ohio. It is really nice! It is called the Premiere Club, and located on Alum Creek at williams rd. I was there last night and going up today for there re-buy tourniments.

ethon

ethon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in cbus this weekend. Any games going on tonight?

H

high school

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ethon from Athens, Premiere club also has cash games. I left there at 400am this morning.

C

Campuscardclub

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
100$ deep 30 min levels

Hey everyone every Sunday starting october 4th the Campus Card Club will be running a $100 buy in tournament with 5000 chips and 30 min blinds. We are open 7 days a week with tournaments at 7pm and 11pm and we have cash games every night as well. Hope to see you there. Call 6142044663 for more info.

B

BRANDONG7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow this has been a pretty good thread i have found a great poker room, on stringtown road in grove city, by the derby, tourneys start at 7 and cash games usally start around 8, 830.. :)