***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saweet, after seeing this thread I tried to get live support to ask about the Birthday ticket, and could not pull it up. I then went and just sent an email and with in hours I have the ticket and an apology for a delay in response, lol

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, maybe I don't have one. I got an email saying I did, and a screen popped up on carbon saying I did, but I cannot figure out how to use it. In my email it said it can be used on any rebuy tournament.

I went to register for just a regular $11, and had no option to pay with the ticket. I usually have the lobby sorted by time, so I scrolled down to the next one which was a rebuy and again no option, so I figured hit the $11 and maybe it will give me a choice, and if not I will unregister.
It was in the middle of late registration, lol. I am an idiot. So of course I then had to play it and did the auto rebuy and the add on.
I am now busto, but supposedly have this damn ticket I don't know how to use.

Anyone know?

D

DREW0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent an E-Mail to Carbon support about a problem on 05/17 and recieved an automated acknowlegement response.Today I received an E-Mail with an apology for the delay and stating that the problem had been taken care of. I logged on and it has been fixed.
It took 8 days but someone there is actually doing something. Maybe they are finally getting thier act together.

usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent an E-Mail to Carbon support about a problem on 05/17 and recieved an automated acknowlegement response.Today I received an E-Mail with an apology for the delay and stating that the problem had been taken care of. I logged on and it has been fixed.
It took 8 days but someone there is actually doing something. Maybe they are finally getting thier act together.
Their support is garbage, they need to employ more people. If they argue that the influx of new people is what is screwing them up, they need to do something about it and expand rather than make everyone wait over a week for responses to simple problems.

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I made a royal flush at a cash game table last week and sent in a screenshot of the handhistory to support@carbonpoker.com. I got an acknowledgement email and then nothing. The $100 royal flush bonus still hasn't been credited. Is this normal? Does it take 2 weeks or something to get the bonus $?

https://secure.carbonpoker.com/royal_flush_bonus.html says within 48 hours bonus will be credited

Attachments

• carbonroyalflush.jpg
    carbonroyalflush.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 127
S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a royal flush at a cash game table last week and sent in a screenshot of the handhistory to support@carbonpoker.com. I got an acknowledgement email and then nothing. The $100 royal flush bonus still hasn't been credited. Is this normal? Does it take 2 weeks or something to get the bonus $?

https://secure.carbonpoker.com/royal_flush_bonus.html says within 48 hours bonus will be credited
every since live chat closed cant get anyone except notify that they got it

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is sad is that royal flush bonus link now says type in the hand history # at the bottom when I swear it wasn't there last week. The info said to email support with the # and/or screenshot. I would have seen that box at the bottom of that link and not bothered with the screenshot and email to support. They give 48 hours to submit the royal so I probably missed out on the $100 big blind bonus.

EDIT - Ah, I found where I first read about the royal flush bonus:

http://www.carbonpoker.com/promotions/royal-flush.html

The key part is this - Must be submitted within 48 hours from hand completion
Now I assumed that was emailing carbon support. Hopefully, I will get the $100

Last edited:
M

MrMiyagi88

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can a carbon rep help me with ref LTK617015395467X

lol apparently it will take 4-8 hrs to reply i got this message a few days ago

usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a deposit 6 days ago via WU. It took 2 days for them to respond to it and said it might be another 24-48 hours until it is credited and I have yet to see the funds in my players account. This site is slowly becoming more and more disappointing.

usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a deposit 6 days ago via WU. It took 2 days for them to respond to it and said it might be another 24-48 hours until it is credited and I have yet to see the funds in my players account. This site is slowly becoming more and more disappointing.
And good luck getting a rep to respond to you on this thread, this is now more of a member to member support thread more than a carbon rep to member thread.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
OK, maybe I don't have one. I got an email saying I did, and a screen popped up on carbon saying I did, but I cannot figure out how to use it. In my email it said it can be used on any rebuy tournament.

I went to register for just a regular $11, and had no option to pay with the ticket. I usually have the lobby sorted by time, so I scrolled down to the next one which was a rebuy and again no option, so I figured hit the $11 and maybe it will give me a choice, and if not I will unregister.
It was in the middle of late registration, lol. I am an idiot. So of course I then had to play it and did the auto rebuy and the add on.
I am now busto, but supposedly have this damn ticket I don't know how to use.

Anyone know?
Pam, at the bottom of the lobby, click on "Player Admin". It will open up a webpage for you. On the left hand side, click "My Account", then "Tourny Entry Coupons" and see if it's there. Although, if it's there, I don't know how you use it. :p

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pam, at the bottom of the lobby, click on "Player Admin". It will open up a webpage for you. On the left hand side, click "My Account", then "Tourny Entry Coupons" and see if it's there. Although, if it's there, I don't know how you use it. :p
Thanks, I looked in Cashier and did not see it, but I will check player admin. I am just confused also how to use it. It was no where on the options like other sites have.

OK, it is there, I just need to figure out how to use it, lol.
Oh gosh I am slow, it is a satellite ticket, FFS, I wish I paid attention to that yesterday, now I HAVE to take down the carbon game tonight, lol

T

Trololol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's funny..

...how everyone expects a carbon rep to respond to every post in a thread like it's somehow part of his official duties.

:p
smile.gif

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Carbon check from early May bounced.

Talked to 3rd party that the check was issued from (in Canada) they said there was nothing they could do, and to talk to people who issued the 1st check to them , which would be Carbon.... Have email Carbon twice no reply,,,,,My bank of course charged me a return fee. Oh well, cost of playing online. Live chat has been shut down the last few days.​

When or if I hear back from Carbon I'll let you guys and gals what's next. Just to make it clear I'm from Texas, USA ,,, FYI the check I got was issued by a company by the name of EPSIPAY . Take care​

JoeShowdown

JoeShowdown

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh my....... coincidence or not I'm currently playing the nl50c1 jackpot tables on carbon poker and a popup comes saying I have been awarded royal flush coupon worth $100. I check the main lobby and boom there is an extra Benjamin. Cheered me up as I lost 100 qq vs kk and generally been running bad where ak never hits, I miss sets or flop sets and get zero action, hero call players that are value betting etc.

Thank you John:
Dear Joe,
Thank you for contacting us.
I apologize for the delay in respond to your email. I am glad to inform you that we have credited your account with the $100.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats Joe.

I found 3 active coupons but have no idea how they work.

Anyone familiar enuf with Carbon to shed a clue?:confused:

Charade You Are

Charade You Are

you can call me Frost
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what they are for.

In general, when you register for a tourney you have a coupon for, it shows up as one of the buyin options.

Attachments

• carbon ticket.jpg
    carbon ticket.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 115
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey Pam, did you try opening the dropdown menu when registering as shown in Charade's post? ^^^

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Pam, did you try opening the dropdown menu when registering as shown in Charade's post? ^^^
Yes, my problem was that it was a satellite ticket, and i was trying to use it for an 11 dollar tourney. I didn't notice the satellite part till you showed me today where to find the ticket, lol. I so Fail at life.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not get a satellite ticket on my birthday, maybe i should email them!

usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talked to 3rd party that the check was issued from (in Canada) they said there was nothing they could do, and to talk to people who issued the 1st check to them , which would be Carbon.... Have email Carbon twice no reply,,,,,My bank of course charged me a return fee. Oh well, cost of playing online. Live chat has been shut down the last few days.​
When or if I hear back from Carbon I'll let you guys and gals what's next. Just to make it clear I'm from Texas, USA ,,, FYI the check I got was issued by a company by the name of EPSIPAY . Take care​
I was reading a support thread for another forum (where their rep responds) and alot of people are having trouble with bounced checks. I dont know if its a third party processor foul up or carbon is just screwing around with the money until they can pull out of the market and run away with everyones funds. It will just be nice if they got a little more support and answered everyones questions in a more timely manner. With the DOJ shutting everyone down I feel as though they want to conserve as much money as possible so they arent under water in the case that they get shut down.