***Official CarbonPoker Support Thread*** -- US & International Players Welcome!

seanDCFC

seanDCFC

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question for Carbon: are player funds protected and held in accounts separate from company funds? In light of the aftermath of Black Friday (i.e. certain companies appearing to have a tough time conjuring up the money owed to their players), I feel it's important for people to know how the money they keep on poker sites is managed. Should another Black Friday-like ordeal go down in the future, would Carbon players be able to see their withdrawals relatively promptly?

I found this on 2+2 -
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/players-funds-held-trust-151886/index4.html

Hi

I am writing to you with regards to your question about the holdings of

player funds by Carbon Poker. Please rest assured that all player
balances on the Merge Network are held in Escrow.

Kind Regards

Jared

Poker Support Manager

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lack of a regular showing by the Carbon Rep(s), discourages me.:(

alaskabill

alaskabill

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I've got to agree with this. So far I'm happy with the site but at this point I feel like I've done more to answer questions and promote the site in this thread than the reps have. I know they are busy but checking in once a week or so at least wouldn't take that long. Given the recent problems with UMW they should definitely be on ITT to reassure and help potential depositors.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What concerns me is that now there is NO withdrawal options for me. On my cashier section, I have two options: check and Click2Pay. A check withdrawal request was denied. I was told that a check cannot be issued to NY. And C2P is not open for new accounts.

I signed up for UseMyWallet and deposited, only to have it removed as an option within 2 weeks.

serendipity

serendipity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Really at this point, one must assume that Carbon is not ever going to be a quality site like we were used to before. The lack of customer service while understandable in the beginning, has now become a glaring red warning light.

Carbon has (or had) the opportunity to take command of the biggest market in the the industry, and they are blowing it. I can still get no answers to my questions through this thread, emails, or chat support.

J

Jbutcher77

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm new here. I've been playing freerolls on carbon, but haven't cashed yet. I tried to deposit on there by visa. First one was rejected. Second time I got re directed to some sketchy ttopay site. I looked it up and it's just scam warning after scam warning from people.

Has me questioning how legit Carbon really is.

W

waz666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think Carbon wants all the extra players and attention. It seems none of the remaining US sites want to be #1, since it realy puts a target on the site for our government, you know the one of the land of the free lol.

rssurfer54

rssurfer54

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guys just use the rpm skin. I literally used their new live chat function in about 30 seconds, and the guy was super helpful. It's still on merge, and I got rakeback as well. There are also a bunch of people on 2+2 talking about it being the best. I had tried carbon, but after 4 days without a response from support said **** it. 5 minutes after finding the rpm skin, I was talking to live support, all I have left to do is just stop by western union. If your bank hasn't stopped it, they will even take credit cards!

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OFC $10 K Carbon Poker Summer Eventfree roll is at 14:00 and the 100 seat to 100k is a 15:00 if for some reason i make it past the first hour i cant play the other because i only have enough VIP points on player any way i can play on CARBON since it is the same tourney?

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OFC $10 K Carbon Poker Summer Eventfree roll is at 14:00 and the 100 seat to 100k is a 15:00 if for some reason i make it past the first hour i cant play the other because i only have enough VIP points on player any way i can play on CARBON since it is the same tourney?
LIVE chat is closed to ask .. players didnt think i could.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I understand, you can play up to 4 tables on Carbon, so I think you should be able to play both. No harm in trying, that's for sure! Good luck:)

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I understand, you can play up to 4 tables on Carbon, so I think you should be able to play both. No harm in trying, that's for sure! Good luck:)
No my problem is i only qulified on Players and not carbon so even though they are the same tourney i cant register on carbon and since you cant open 2 merge sites at the same time im trying to see if carbon will let me register

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just joined carbon and had some money transferred to me. Damn I've missed playing...plus I love sticking it to the man.

JOEBOB69

JOEBOB69

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just joined carbon and had some money transferred to me. Damn I've missed playing...plus I love sticking it to the man.
I am the man and please don't stick it to me.
On a serious note can this even be called the Carbon support thread any more i left a pm like ~2 weeks ago to CarbonChris no response.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
^^^^ Agreed. This thread should be shut down until reps return from wherever they are.

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On a serious note can this even be called the Carbon support thread any more i left a pm like ~2 weeks ago to CarbonChris no response.

Looking on the bright side, I've come to think of this as the Carbon support group thread because we've all helped each other out a lot here.

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe we should charge carbon because we've taken over their support.

G

gocubsgo1975

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting for my check cashout from Carbon to be approved for way too long

At first Carbon seemed fine but sinceI made my second check cashout at Carbon i am not as happy. I need my cashouts pretty fast because I live off this money and for 2 weeks my last cashout said pending manual approval. Carbon Poker needs to send our checks out in a much quicker fashion. If someone from Carbon is reading this please have someone approve my cashouts faster than the current 2 to 4 weeks before even approving it then we have to wait for the delivery. gocubsgo1975

Swear Engine

Swear Engine

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first Carbon seemed fine but sinceI made my second check cashout at Carbon i am not as happy. I need my cashouts pretty fast because I live off this money and for 2 weeks my last cashout said pending manual approval. Carbon Poker needs to send our checks out in a much quicker fashion. If someone from Carbon is reading this please have someone approve my cashouts faster than the current 2 to 4 weeks before even approving it then we have to wait for the delivery. gocubsgo1975

Checks can be slow. If you're going to carry on playing there you should probably budget for a longer turnaround time.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, A few questions...
It was my birthday yesterday and I didn't receive my 11$ coupon. I was told to contact support but they are not responding.
I would also like to sign up for rakeback if possible.
Lastly, I plan on depositing again very soon, but recently i changed my email address so i lost the reload deposit code which I would like to use.
Your help would be greatly appreciated with all of these matters
Thank you!
Max
Carbon ID:mjteiber
You get a coupon on your Birthday? Mine was Friday, I just went to the site to see if I got one, one is not showing up in cashier, where do you look?

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So is Carbon or any of the other Merge sites worried about the 2nd round of indictments the other day?

F

firebreather

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How did you withdraw, check or western union? what was the fee? i just joined another site because they gave me actual money to join, but they charge minimum $40 for any type of withdraw. i'll likely transfer to carbon if they demonstrate better withdraw service.

Last edited:
usetheion13

usetheion13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im playing at carbon now and the fee for a cashout of check is $15. the other option of cashing out is click2pay, which isnt even taking new people. So the only option is really to opt for the check.