New Doyles Room Software

illphillllllll

illphillllllll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
was finally reimbursed for my gold chips during the switch to the new network. they didn't compensate me for gold cards, don't think that was fair to players who had a decent amount in their collection. don't think i will play there unless they decide to do something about this.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does Doyles Room allow U.S. players?

Apparently YES. I say that because at this time the info is unclear, and with Doyle having a problem with something, we can not be certain.

As for the freerolls, these are small freerolls. $25 small. They seem to pop up about the time they begin registering. No schedule has been found.

From under 2k players thru the week, I caught that number above 3K yesterday (Saturday).

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't log in to Doyles since the new software started. My usual log-in info doesn't work. Clicked on "Forgot password" to get my exact log-in info. I got a message saying an email has been sent with my log-in info. I didn't get that email. I emailed support 3 days ago with my problem. No response. I'm done with Doyles.

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
hm some rumors say it is weighted contributes now on doyle

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Note the time of this post, there is one of those $0+0 games at the bottom of the hour....30+ minutes from now.

F

FITEMAN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing there for about two weeks now and I like it. But then again, I like bodog too. Only thing I don't like is that you only get 12 seconds to bet or fold with a one time 7 second time bank, The clock has run out on me more times than I like to admit. Super fishy tournaments though.

FITEMAN

F

FITEMAN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't normally play cash games, but I dabbled a litttle in the .10/.25 games twice and they seemed a bit fishy also. But I must emphasize, I RARELY PLAY CASH GAMES,but I did double my buy-in both times I played.

FITEMAN

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Note the time of this post, there is one of those $0+0 games at the bottom of the hour....30+ minutes from now.
Do you know how often they run those? ... &, how many entrants in them? I might play in one to get accustomed to the software (seeing as I have only a few $'s left on there now, the big $12 I think it is!).
Maybe Doyle's decision to leave is his only good decision he's made with the DoylesRoom (or 'Doyles management' or whatever the case may be). Hopefully it's not foreshadowing of more US bs happening with more online poker sites in near future?

jernest

jernest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you know how often they run those? ... &, how many entrants in them?

Not sure on frequency, but there is one registering now that starts in ~30 min

and ive been noticing no more than 250-300 (generous padding to that number)

danprince10

danprince10

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure on frequency, but there is one registering now that starts in ~30 min

and ive been noticing no more than 250-300 (generous padding to that number)

Thanks for the info! Just reged for it. Hope I can get a little bankroll goin on Doyles. Like the new software so far.

trucker103

trucker103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyle leaves his own room ?
Brunson issued this statement to Gambling911.com earlier today,

�Reluctantly, I have decided to terminate my endorsement contract with Doylesroom.com. It pains me to leave at this time. I have aspirations of reentering the online poker business when the United States Government passes legislation, that officially legalize online poker sites. Doylesroom management has decided to continue to serve U.S. customers. Although they believe they have the right to market the name Doylesroom and to use my name and likeness for a period of time, I have asked them not to. Good luck-Shuffle up and deal.�

crazy stuff

P

plainluck

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't log in to Doyles since the new software started. My usual log-in info doesn't work. Clicked on "Forgot password" to get my exact log-in info. I got a message saying an email has been sent with my log-in info. I didn't get that email. I emailed support 3 days ago with my problem. No response. I'm done with Doyles.
This is exactly what happened to me. Haven't heard from them yet and sent the e-mail when they did their upgrade. ????????????????????????????????

spunka

spunka

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
was finally reimbursed for my gold chips during the switch to the new network. they didn't compensate me for gold cards, don't think that was fair to players who had a decent amount in their collection. don't think i will play there unless they decide to do something about this.
I did have a Tournament ticket (150$) so far I have recived no compensation for it, so I left the site.
Also it's most active there at U.S. time and not much action on EU time.

P

poker d player

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
doyle leaves his own room ?
Brunson issued this statement to Gambling911.com earlier today,

�Reluctantly, I have decided to terminate my endorsement contract with Doylesroom.com. It pains me to leave at this time. I have aspirations of reentering the online poker business when the United States Government passes legislation, that officially legalize online poker sites. Doylesroom management has decided to continue to serve U.S. customers. Although they believe they have the right to market the name Doylesroom and to use my name and likeness for a period of time, I have asked them not to. Good luck-Shuffle up and deal.�

crazy stuff

Doyle pulls out from doylesroom .... this cant be good.

I think I still have a little cash in my account but I haven't logged in a long while.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of those $0+$0 games starting at 3::29 EDT.

Cash tourney, small freeroll. These are never announced ahead of time, they just show up about this time daily (so far only one per day).

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fresh Info. Gleaned but not verified.

DR is still Yatahay, along with True Poker. True Poker players are at my table, so this is acting like Merge or Cake.

jernest

jernest

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One of those $0+$0 games starting at 3::29 EDT.

Cash tourney, small freeroll. These are never announced ahead of time, they just show up about this time daily (so far only one per day).

They seem to run at both 3am and 4amET every morning as well... have not seen any others.

Tenaciousplayer

Tenaciousplayer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I just downloaded it and going to open account and see what is going on, they appear to have alittle over 1300 players on site, gonna check freerolls out and c.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, so now i came across this discussion and am wondering if this is gonna be a bit more stable in comparison to betfair, i mean are the crazy hands gonna favor the donk players or are we gonna be a part of a well balanced poker game. curious to see what peoples experiences will be

Every poker game everywhere,online or live, plays close to the same. The proportion of noobs to pros will very, but surprisingly not that much.

You will NEVER find that polite, proper game you seek.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bye BYe BYE Doyle Room after a quick make up. Whose next to be shut down. Who is the government going to pick on next? Slowly but surely its crumpling.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At this point, it is still running.

Referring back to my OP, where I said it was a little stiff around the edges, they have fixed many of the quirky behind the scenes glitches and this software is smooth now.

It is a table easy to sit at. On par with either Stars or Tilt, and much cleaner than Merge tables.

It will be a shame to lose another good (great???) software leaving us only with the spam-a-lot for fee subscription based sites, where you can win real money, but can NOT build a bankroll.

Z

ZODECI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls run at 15:30 and 23:15 EST. Tourney shows up and registration begins 30 mins before start.