The most honest poker room?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The only unregulated poker site I will play now is intertops, this is just by my own inference. I have had a lot of fun on other sites though..just don’t really feel it is poker.

One day, if the gods agree we will have regulated poker in all the states.

I think each site has their own entertainment value though, but I wouldn’t dare go to say it’s a fair and balanced RNG in any way playing on sites overseas without regulation.

If it is fair and balanced RNG, I think sites should show it in detail (in how), nothing to hide if it’s all about a poker players skill.

One day I will be able to check out the sites the so called awesome pros play that make millions, but so far I am not seeing it from unregulated sites.

One site (a math nerd friend said) where I was beat by seat over set by same person by one over card each time said it was about the same as winning winning lottery and being run over a truck at same time walking across the street lol...(who knows but I see the idea of the point)

Have another reference with quads which is about ignition you can see in the let’s talk about ignition thread.

These may be all coincidences and I am just a nut job, I say prove me wrong, let’s see the RNG at work.

Anyways it’s time for sites to explain their RNGS if they want people to play this game moving forward, because I sure as shit am not buying it.

Last edited:
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no most honest room, they are more or less the same but I would like to say that "the least honest room" is Natural8, I invested money there and they paid me off with bitcoins, which I didn't want at all

garibe

garibe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont understand the topic.

Which sites are explaining or have a transparent communication of their RnGs?

If any, please send it to me because it would be new.

Regarding unregulated sites, I agree that there is always the possibility of any shade business unfortunately (I am a pessimist, so if it can be corrupted it will).

And yes, hopefully the US will come in terms with the sites and provide us a safe way to play without having these concerns.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG Poker is best by far, do want to know the worst, hahahaha. Not going to say, they have already black listed me.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's Unibet, I never had any problems there, but now it has been banned for my country ...

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

The truth is I don't know which would be the most honest poker room, for me they are all the same !!!

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas cardroom.. I've been on PokerStars with very big hands and I've gotten automatically logged out..

S

Shab88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

it's definetly PokerStars. I have brang out about a hunred dollars couple of times and they have never deceived people, at least i didnt hear about it

K

kanycta99

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no problems with 888 and stars. And also on stars fast withdrawal of money.

Happylake

Happylake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They are all honest. What do you mean by honest?

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play at pokerstars, I have won a lot of money, and I have always been paid without problems. I can't say the same for other bookmakers, they take time to pay, and they look for a lot of spins.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PS for me the most reliable

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokertars, is the best, zero problems with her, the only problem is mine, I would love to earn more but there are bad days ,,, variance that in one way or another helps us or bothers us but all this is normal ,, I also put Some hands in other rooms but it seems that they have some difficulty to deposit. And I am left with an old acquaintance than a new one to know, good luck and what we come, To have fun ,,,

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to agree thta pokerstars is the best,very hard to beat them

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my private opinion, not one Poker site is absolutely honest...:rolleyes:
Because for Hosts of these sites Poker, first of all, this is business, which owe give a Profit...:deal:
That's all! :cool:

A

acenit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played on ignition, that site seems really sketchy to me

passat1600

passat1600

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For me, the favorite partypoker sorry Cardschat does not hold a freeroll there :)

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GG is a good room, 888 Poker would also be a good room, but the guarantees are low