The most honest poker room?

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day, please write down what do you think is the most honest room?

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it’s my room because my bed is always comfortable. :icon_joke

And that’s it, honesty might not be sought in poker rooms. :D

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone on this earh have its own definition of Honesty.
Some says being a bit corrupt is not a big deal some says everything is fair in love and war and our survival.
When we look around poker operators, we find every operators have its own set of rules like every operators have its own policy about rake deduction etc.

So be a loyal customer to your operator.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only one I truly 100% trust is Playnow. It's a government run/contracted site only available in canada. As long as other poker sites operate without complete government sanctioning they will never be 100% safe and secure.

Normino

Normino

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only one I truly 100% trust is Playnow. It's a government run/contracted site only available in Canada. As long as other poker sites operate without complete government sanctioning they will never be 100% safe and secure.

Hi thanks for this info, I did not know there was a Canadian runned poker site.. does this site offer any free rolls too build a bank? I've only joined sites with free rolls as of now..

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honest online poker Rooms?
We might think so, but who's really controlling them ... they kinda do whatever they want. Now with regard to the players I believe that they are fair, in any case the best known, otherwise they would have no more players.
Just my opinion. :p

E

eluwinka0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my opinion its pokerstars or partypoker. Both are trusted and both have many players there.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The most honest room is where my bed is :D, but if you're thinking about which is the best poker room, then definitely pokerstars.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi thanks for this info, I did not know there was a Canadian runned poker site.. does this site offer any free rolls too build a bank? I've only joined sites with free rolls as of now..
Unfortunately, they used to, but seem to have stopped a few months ago. All I've noticed lately are freebuys which you become eligible for after playing so many raked hands. They have a couple of these each day. Playnow is only available to residents of MB, BC & QC.

Plata

Plata

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think few have a good background, but the better question is about what rooms are dishonest.

I played in som rooms since 2011. Start at Full Tilt, in 2011 its the second room of world and I take bad choice, one week after deposit funds this site has been freezed by FBI for two long years...

Now I only play at high rooms. Played many years at stars and 888, but now I switched to GGPoker.

Hope GGPoker turn into bigger room. I choice them because promotions and ambassadors, I'm fan of Daniel Negreanu. I think one player of this background don't be ambassador of a fraudulent room.

My list of rooms today: PokerStars, 888poker and GGPoker.

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in every poker room .. there is a certain degree of honesty .. but of course it is impossible to be absolutely honest in the cards .. these are the rules of life .. there is always an element of fraud in the cards ... so everything remains on the conscience of the poker rooms:icon_joke:burnout:

S

scruffly

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After what Pokerstars went through, it seems likely that they'd be a shoo-in for most honest...

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everything in the world is relative. Poker rooms also need to earn something. :hmmmm2:The most honest is Pokerstars. What I win translates.;)

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think there's such thing, usually this site's got a third party companies so....there's no connection with the government to the countries in which is available their application

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I consider my kitchen the most honest room, it feeds me honestly!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before you fill up your car, do you also ask, “which is the most honest oil company?” I ask something like, where I get the best product and/or the cheapest price. And this is also, how I go about choosing poker sites. I am not sure, I even understand, what would make a poker site “honest” or the opposite?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I am skeptical regarding all.

Its gambling, its direct access to others money so the idea the industry would be clean seems nonsensical to me. However (to repeat myself yet again) many have no choice but to play on line and it is up to every individual to accept it or not.

I think the programming/algorithms are weighted in various ways to generate an increased rate of play. As long as I feel that I am not personally being targeted (which many contend and I think at times with reason) then I am generally okay with it all.

As long as the love is spread around then fine. So for example, the last few days, even though my game varies little from one sessions to another, I have run good after a period of run bad.

It has jack to do with my play, rather than I am sat in the lucky seat, I get playable hands and they hold up. If we all receive our fair share them I can overlook the idea that hands can very often look very contrived.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the true variance makes us think that everything is rigged but it is not so there are good days and bad days because there was a week that everything went out even the bad hands, instead there are days that I have the best but in the end I get to lose with a simple hand

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I am skeptical regarding all.

Its gambling, its direct access to others money so the idea the industry would be clean seems nonsensical to me. However (to repeat myself yet again) many have no choice but to play on line and it is up to every individual to accept it or not.

I think the programming/algorithms are weighted in various ways to generate an increased rate of play. As long as I feel that I am not personally being targeted (which many contend and I think at times with reason) then I am generally okay with it all.

As long as the love is spread around then fine. So for example, the last few days, even though my game varies little from one sessions to another, I have run good after a period of run bad.

It has jack to do with my play, rather than I am sat in the lucky seat, I get playable hands and they hold up. If we all receive our fair share them I can overlook the idea that hands can very often look very contrived.
I do like your reply DS3/ whether rooms are really honest or not is a matter for speculation. Without inside information, it's impossible to say.

Last edited: