To lock or not to Lock - That is my question to CardsChat

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally get some sort of response. The worst part is I have had a few email conversations with a Cashier manager that has been telling me that my withdrawal is on the priority list and will be sent shortly. It has been 3 weeks since then and I have heard nothing. I requested my check on Feb 23.

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I email Lock Poker everyday regarding my withdrawal and I get a similar response right away.
"Thank you for your email. And we apologise for the delay. We are speeding up and hoping you won't be waiting longer. We will inform you once it's completed. "
"Thank you for your email. Due to the current delays we are experiencing with cashouts, I'm afraid we cannot confirm a timeframe as we could not guarantee a timeframe and we do not wish to mislead you. We are hoping you won't be waiting much longer and we will email you as soon as the funds have been sent. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. "
"We're very sorry for the delay with your cashout, I'm afraid we are behind our typical processing times at present but hope to be caught up shortly and have your cashout processed soon. We will email you as soon as your cashout has been sent. "
I mean how long can they keep this up? The same type of responses with no sort of time period.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I email Lock Poker everyday regarding my withdrawal and I get a similar response right away.
"Thank you for your email. And we apologise for the delay. We are speeding up and hoping you won't be waiting longer. We will inform you once it's completed. "
"Thank you for your email. Due to the current delays we are experiencing with cashouts, I'm afraid we cannot confirm a timeframe as we could not guarantee a timeframe and we do not wish to mislead you. We are hoping you won't be waiting much longer and we will email you as soon as the funds have been sent. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused. "
"We're very sorry for the delay with your cashout, I'm afraid we are behind our typical processing times at present but hope to be caught up shortly and have your cashout processed soon. We will email you as soon as your cashout has been sent. "
I mean how long can they keep this up? The same type of responses with no sort of time period.

At least they are sorry =o

I heard that there was money laundering going on at Lock so maybe late cash outs are from that and not from lack of players money? IDK though but that would be what I'm hoping for. (Money laundering players not employees)

C

coelho2013

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also agree and hope they can make their payments, root for the evolution of them.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never ASS-U-ME, dude.

Are you really that naive?

No, I like to give people"the benefit of doubt" rather than a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality.

Just as I am not going to assume what you meant by that remark.

I will note that CardsChat has bent over backwards helping people with their issues with this site and has removed the advertising. This most likely costs CardsChat money. While they are still hosting CC freerolls, this flies in the face of the two possibly being linked together. As far as the site itself goes, sadly, until the final flush, we cannot assume anything.

So, no assumptions, yet I can speculate that perhaps your comment could be in relation to other less than reputable forums you had the misfortune of being a member at. I know I belong to one that is nothing but a cheap shot at focused hard core advertising to its members; no assumptions there beyond the clearly obvious. Another one I belong to is nothing except a major troll outlet, where members only respond to posts with stupid wisecracks which I could assume is a vain attempt to bump up posting numbers and "likes" in order to validate their very lonely lives, but I will not assume that. Just speculate that it could be a reason. Even with most poker related items on the main page of this site being several months/years old and most replies being just ridiculous off topic one liners, I will not assume. Even though the hottest pages have not one thing to do with poker and are merely years-old original posts approaching dozens of pages, kept alive by the trolls, I still will not assume. Just call it the most likely explanation available to me at this time.

Therefore, I will only assume this; CardsChat is one of the best available.

Last edited:
L

luckyhearts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
intertops is a cake skin with their own cashier...the fees are high, but at least you get your money.
I have a 6 month old cashout request at juicy, gfl me.

bovada has to be the number one usa player site, fast cashouts really boost your confidence should you deposit and actually win.

1ofTheFellas

1ofTheFellas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will say with lock, although cashout times are slow, weather you use USA w/d options or RO Ww/d options, but I have never not recieved my money... I once waited 2 months for a max skrill w/d but it came... My current one is pending just under 2 months, 5 days short... It's frusterating, but I'm not crying that the ship is sinking yet like alot of others!

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it odd that Cardplayer.com still advertises for Lock after everything that has gone on. I guess if they are getting paid they dont care.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it odd that Cardplayer.com still advertises for Lock after everything that has gone on. I guess if they are getting paid they dont care.

Well, they have a banner at card player which reads, I kid you not;

"2013 wsop Coverage sponsored by Lock Poker"

You would never guess they are having problems seeing this advertising. Apparently, they are paying some bills. Only a few speculated about the Ultimate Bet scandals until it just went Ka-boom. I hope it is just something simple.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they had to save up all that money to pay for that banner first. I have seen that people on other forums are getting paid from late 2012. A step in the right direction yes...However it doesnt mean 2013 players are getting their money anytime soon.

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not lock.
After weeks of emailing back and forth and receiving a response within minutes, they have gone silent. No response for almost 24 hours now. I could really use that payout at this time.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone received a payout from Lock recently?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If by recently you mean the last few weeks - yes.

D

durrsfriend1

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like lock, I like the action. I like the software, I like the volume of players and versatility of games. However it is very frustrating that we all just can't get paid out (especially if they have the money). I've been waiting since February for some G's. I am trying to understand why the site has trouble paying players in a timely manner. I am expecting a check shortly for one of my cashouts from February. Ill let the forum know how it goes, hopefully my second February withdrawal doesn't come too much longer after. I am optimistic and will stay loyal to lock and help promote to my poker friends. It is just tough to do that after 6 waiting 6 months. :(