To lock or not to Lock - That is my question to CardsChat

LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am getting hugely disappointed with the process of lock poker. I understand people have been waiting months. I have been waiting 1 month and am getting very upset at how long this is taking. I don't understand why they have such a stupid process. They promised me 4-5 weeks, now it looks like it's gonna be much longer.
You are going to wait 5 months or longer. Cancel it and sell your $

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If any one needs assistance with Lock poker withdrawals you can send a PM to "Dakota-xx"

Here's the information you should PM her with

Your Lock username and email
the date of your withdrawal request
the amount of your withdrawal

The requirements you need to qualify for her help (in this topic) is:

You must have been a member of Cardschat before May/10th/2013

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/conversations/add?to=Debi

Please use this information if you are having Lock troubles

P

pocketacesa1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screw Lock! They are definitely insolvent. Haven't played on there since my withdrawal request. Wish I would've done research before depositing there. 6 months and counting for a wu withdrawal.............:mad:

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been waiting for a check for almost 4 months. I saw some people were getting checks at the beginning of the month. I have lost hope that I will ever se any money. It sucks I got some health issues and could use the cash.

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where are you talking about? There is only 1 banner above and it is for Bovada. (ROW see something else but it would not be Lock).
I see 888, probably due to not having a continental US IP address, but I'm not ROW so I can't play there.

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
DO NOT. I REPEAT. DO NOT PLAY AT LOCK POKER IF YOU EVER WANT TO GET PAID.
I find it crazy some people are waiting months to get paid. I've been waiting 1 month and I'm getting upset.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are going to be upset for a few more months or forever. It is not looking very good for Lock right now. I have seen that one of the Lock pro's is selling their money for .30/$1

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are going to be upset for a few more months or forever. It is not looking very good for Lock right now. I have seen that one of the Lock pro's is selling their money for .30/$1
Actually, it was .33/$1 but, yeah, stay away imo.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, it was .33/$1 but, yeah, stay away imo.

And didn't lock announce that after you buy all that cheap money, you cannot even withdraw it? I think here was a kerfluffel over that as well.

Michael Paler

Michael Paler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been happy at Aced and have an affiliate group there.

On the face of it, it doesn't seem like they would have any different time scale in payouts than any other Merge site.

What is the affiliate group you speak of?

Aleksei

Aleksei

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And didn't lock announce that after you buy all that cheap money, you cannot even withdraw it? I think here was a kerfluffel over that as well.
Why the hell do you think it's so cheap?

T

ThatsBone

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will definitely have to do that. It would be awesome if I could get a resolution to my withdrawal problem. Thanks for the help. Does anyone know of any good sites for U.S. players? It seems like every site that I check only has a couple medium stakes tables going at a time. I think I may have been ruined by pokerstars and fulltilt where you could find a 10 handed game at any stakes up to 5/10 anytime of the day.

Personally, I play on the following sites and cashout most weeks. Each of these sites pay very quickly (days not weeks).

intertops (Revolution Network) - Decent MTT schedule in the evenings

True Poker (Winning Poker Network) - Only have 3 tournaments worth playing each evening (including a $25 10k), but the games are soft and the $215 50k on Sundays is the softest $215 on the web.

Bovada (Former bodog) - Decent MTT schedule in the evenings.

Between these three sites you can piece together an acceptable mid-stakes daily tournament schedule. I have had a payout pending on Lock since February and have received 10+ payouts from Intertops since then. Lock and Intertops are on the same network....

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sounds like something Lock would do.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How are the ring games at intertops and true poker? I am not really a tourny guy although it seems the way things are going for all the small sites that might be the best thing. I was playing on BetOnline before I deposited on Lock awhile back. It was just brought to my attention that they have been known for some shady business practices as well.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How are the ring games at intertops and true poker? I am not really a tourny guy although it seems the way things are going for all the small sites that might be the best thing. I was playing on BetOnline before I deposited on Lock awhile back. It was just brought to my attention that they have been known for some shady business practices as well.

New US Players are not allowed at Intertops if you make an account they will close it as soon as you make it. Only existing players are allowed at Intertops =(

D

durrsfriend1

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is just so unfortunate, I won the $ 100k guaranteed in late February. I played high stakes unwillingly because of I didn't view the money as 'real' money, I lost about $ 10k of the $ 20k first place victory, playing $ 2,200 heads ups. Yeah, thats my mistake, but i'm sure subconsciously I would have approached my br management way differently, if payouts were like such as pstars or fulltilt. I have not received a single withdrawal, dating back since February. This is such a pity because I love Lock's software and would have continued playing on the site, and have friends with a lot of money that ask for my recommendations on where to play. I would've recommended lock, but at this point, I am so disgusted. I was loyal to Lock, but they are not loyal to me, and hey... its frustrating. I would openly praise them, but as of right now they are letting me down, Big time, in an extreme time of need. it is what it is, until proven otherwise.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That sucks that you grinded out hat tourny just to be out all of that cash. Hopefully you will atleast be able to see some of it.

Has anyone heard how the Ultimate Bet Site is in Vegas?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That sucks that you grinded out hat tourny just to be out all of that cash. Hopefully you will atleast be able to see some of it.

They legalized online gambling in Vegas for Ultimate Bet, but to play you need to live in Vegas and must enter your social security number and all that stuff too. (I think)

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that Vegas legalized it. I have not heard anything about it though. I read that the software makes it so you must be within the state. They track you by sending your cell a message along with tracking your IP address.

I didnt know if anyone heard anything

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am dismayed that the site will not respond to requests. The death of weak sites have to be guaranteed tourneys, where they pay out more than they collect from registration.

Jook3rr

Jook3rr

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I Hope Everybody will get his˛/her money in time,,,,and We dont need to waiting for months.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried emailing Lock twice today and got no response. I wonder if they are going to close up shop soon.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I tried emailing Lock twice today and got no response. I wonder if they are going to close up shop soon.

I would say on ultimate bet you would find more details here or on their site.
I'm guessing you asked lock something they couldn't copy paste back, they are usually quick at responding with their macros.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...ee-first-post-faq-2-0-support-thread-1327080/