XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the interface design
but the cards are too small.
besides only allowed to opn 8 tables....

would like to see what is going to improve from Lock.

D

DaMan1313

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant find a way to download it. if anyone could help direct me to it or give me link I would appreciate it. thank you. I never got an email or anything it just downloaded purepoker
go to the lock poker home page the email said that they have no with pure poker that revolution network is using their old software to get purepoker new customers its a real mess if u ask me.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have my money on lock I don't like the table sizes and the small blurry cards but they have small dollar tourneys which I like to play.the problem is there is no people there so its either canceled or like 10 or 20 people in them

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
has the rake on SnGs gone up ? this keeps me from playing .
12ScreenHunter  Oct 31 1342

Attachments

• 11ScreenHunter_ Oct. 31 13.35.jpg
    11ScreenHunter_ Oct. 31 13.35.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 255
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had checked the box that saves HH's, but no HH's so far, and I can not find that box now.

Large ASCII files are generated with each login, and may include game details, but not in any useable way to either a tracker, nor most humans.

Last edited:
curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got my tourneys migrated over to 2.0 in the private tourney section, so all is well with the world IMHO :)

T

tommy62278

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
has anyone tried to cashout via the new lock? wondering if theyre gonna pay us or jusr screw us over like the old lock did?

OhYeah229

OhYeah229

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking about trying to cash out.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Two CC members have reported today that they have received a cash out from Lock one being a 5K+ cash out and another 3k+ cash out.. Both of these members were people who were helped my Dakota though.

Lock "promised" things would get better in November ,

Hang in there.

Last edited:
dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd be betting any payouts this week, and next week even, are leftovers from the final days of Lock/Revolution.

Last email to Lock Support with a simple question like "Where are my hand histories?" got returned as addressee unknown.

PLAYINBIG

PLAYINBIG

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.Where did all of the old Lock Players Go?Pure Poker?Only 105 players @4p.m.est on the site.
2.I like the 9 seats per tables better (more realistic)The new Lock has 10 seats per table less outs and odds you can have.
3.Entry fee's cost more with less money you can win
4.The card sizes example: flop came(what I thought it was 5s/jh/6c) I had pocket K's I bet .Early position pushed allin I'm thinking they got J/A or K/J possible 2 pair or open end straight draw Well what I thought was (5s/Jh/6c was actually 5s/Jh/5c) UTG had 5/A.UTG had flopped a set of 5's and nailed me.I honestly didn't know that the 6c was actually5c.Just glad it was a $2 entry to the tourney.
6.What happened to the points that players earned on the old lock?Are they still available?

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Actually I take back everything.. Good bye Lock

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Being that I do not recognize anything about the software, I assume it is a new incarnation.

IMHO, it is the best new incarnation of any new poker suite ever. It has many interesting things, and the few that seem to have been overlooked, or done wrong, can be fixed pretty fast.

Since no-one else mentioned it, I will gripe about the sound scheme. Something about it is wrong, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

2 freerolls of significance one is today (in 2 hours I think), it has almost 800 players in it now. There is a big 10K game on Sunday. Since they sent out emails, I would expect a large turnout. Like in almost every single person who is newly migrated to this new incarnation of Lock.

Last edited:
S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is CC no longer having lock free rolls? I think I migrated my account but I don't know its so stupid lol..

Speaking of free rolls though Lock is having one in 2 hours 25 seats to 109$ tournament 3k starting stack 15 min blinds and another tournament November 3rd free roll 10k prize pool same structure

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
okay I'm currently playing a tournament so here is my current likes/ dislikes

Free roll has good structures 15 minutes with 3k starting stack
It has the tournament timer on the top of the playing window
You can look at the replay of the last hand (or previous hands) without looking away from the game
You can see your position while looking at the game
You can see players remaining while looking at the game
You can see average stack size while looking at the game

Dislikes:
Cards are to small and not easy to identify
Resizing the window
the buttons are small
The all in button is a long bar directly above the check/call/raise buttons (Ive hit it more then once)
The cards come out WAY to quickly on all in situations
The chat bubble pops up into the table when talking
It doesn't show when players are sitting out

Trivial dislike/concern

When I migrated my account it cnow comes up as s3mperv60 but before it was S3mperV60. 1.) the latter looks better 2.) I don't know if the name difference is going to mess up the CC free roll access if its still having them any way (The nam difference being that the old one had a period at the end of it the new one does not)

Another thing I liked is I've just flopped the nut straight flush

Last edited:
dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2.I like the 9 seats per tables better (more realistic)The new Lock has 10 seats per table less outs and odds you can have.
Not that I like 10-seat tables either, but this bolded part is incorrect. When calculating outs/odds, regardless of how many players there are, you don't know what anyone else has so you calculate based on the cards you don't have/know. It doesn't matter whether there is 1 other player or 9 other players, it doesn't change the basis of your outs/odds. Your outs are equally as likely to be in another player's hand as they are to be on the top or bottom of the deck.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like lock new software better then revolutions. My dislike are there aren't a lot of players as of yet and I miss those large amount of those big bounty games

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
6.What happened to the points that players earned on the old lock?Are they still available?

Points came along in the migration. You can no longer exchange them for cash though. Instead you can cash them in for tourney tickets. I don't know for sure if the rate changed at all.

curtinsea

curtinsea

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOCKPTS_zpse438ebad.jpg

HajiBobo

HajiBobo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not played on Lock pryor to were they are now, so the only opinion I have is the all in button. yes I went all in and lost.

donkysnake

donkysnake

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in making software, but managed a 109$ ticked in about 6 hours ... LIKE! :D

Attachments

• lock.jpg
    lock.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 113
J

jimmylytle2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
$4 tourney with $1 rake is pretty stiff. Pure Poker has sportsbetting. Poker 2.0 does not.

Last edited: