XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the card design is not good
unable to see the cards when tables are small.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone know how to change avatar on Lock?
and how to get some playmoney .....
thank you in advance

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like the tables and games.
What I don't like is that after it was downloaded, a short cut was created, but, the short cut won't work. I have installed it three different times, same results.

N

nl_incognito

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can we trust this new Lock?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some peculiarities for sure with how the site is working.

I am getting timeout disconnections if I leave the lobby open and am doing nothing.

It seems as if once this disco happens, the only sane cure is closing the client and reloading it. It is NOT my ISP, it is something with how Lock is running or connecting to the net.

With a fast connection unloading and reloading the client is pretty fast after the first connection of the day, but noticing that there is a problem is not fast enough to drop at the beginning of a hand and reconnecting in time to see the results of the hand.

Clearly a dislike.

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Some peculiarities for sure with how the site is working.

I am getting timeout disconnections if I leave the lobby open and am doing nothing.

It seems as if once this disco happens, the only sane cure is closing the client and reloading it. It is NOT my ISP, it is something with how Lock is running or connecting to the net.

With a fast connection unloading and reloading the client is pretty fast after the first connection of the day, but noticing that there is a problem is not fast enough to drop at the beginning of a hand and reconnecting in time to see the results of the hand.

Clearly a dislike.

When you login to Lock, have unchecked the "Log off when inactive" box? If not, the default is to log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.

-HooDooKoo

D

Demian151

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if you want to change your lock username now is the time to do so. i discovered this on accident becuase i couldn't use the underscore... so tried my username without. walla new username... so when it asks for e-mail give' em that when it asks for username... thats the time you can change it.

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you guys get your free $50 from Pure?

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you login to Lock, have unchecked the "Log off when inactive" box? If not, the default is to log you out after 10 minutes of inactivity.

-HooDooKoo

DOH!

Thanks...

woohoo sue

woohoo sue

Brings Laughter
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
if i sit with Lock opened waiting for games to start.....it closes on me ...when im playing it doesnt.^^^^^^ooops just read only read first page before posting...woohoo thanks fixed it

N

nl_incognito

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These cards are so damn tiny!

Brodermatt

Brodermatt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on Lock for the first time, first hand I get I could have sworn I had JJ. Upon further inspection (with a magnifying glass over my telescope) I noticed the first card was a blurry Queen instead.

Needs a lot of fixing!

H

HooDooKoo

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing on Lock for the first time, first hand I get I could have sworn I had JJ. Upon further inspection (with a magnifying glass over my telescope) I noticed the first card was a blurry Queen instead.

Needs a lot of fixing!

Look at the card in the chatbox.

-HooDooKoo

N

nl_incognito

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just figured out you can see hole cards off to the right where chat/history/etc. is.

T

terryg642

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing on lock 10k freeroll

just got through playin on lock 10k freeroll. I would have liked the software if could have enlarged the screen.Drove me carzy'

BLACKSTACK

BLACKSTACK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost in the 10k fr thought i had a straight 9q 8ja810 lost and allin to trip 8's guy had 8k and i had lousy two pair 9j.
This is rhe woest eye pleasing us site,next is juicy then acr/bcp.

I believe the best sites are bovada and carbon.

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To all of you complaining about not being able to enlarge the screen, drag the bottom right corner of the table and you can make it larger. Software sucks though. Lags wicked bad.

Snakmacher

Snakmacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you mean Lock poker than some people at smenpoker.ro claims it went bankrupt and they havent got money... Check chat there... I read it there...

NateVest

NateVest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are going with the Pure Poker skin on Revolution, I think you will need to create a new screen name

You have the option to create a new screen name if you go with Lock too.

NateVest

NateVest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:eek: I did not like the new interface, multi-tabling is frustrating and it is difficult to see your cards when you adjust your screens. Busted in both tourneys (CC and Lock freerolls) today. :mad:

B

blueduck88

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice to see that traffic is improving but we need to see more people playing sit and gos.