The League - Elementary

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The leagues have not changed much but only four of them have been created, but now they are poorly given with tickets and of them 15 best results have to be made, it's hard, but earlier you could fill more points

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the idea that 15 best tournaments count. And I find it quite easy to earn points in Elementary League. Easier than in former Open League.

I

Ian McCudden

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have started this and have gained some points so hope fully make next level and get some cash but still got a long way to go 205 points so far

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And somebody knows if there are available anywhere the results from previous months?

L

LOUKAS796

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes,go to the top at the left is a button whitch have inside the monthe,push it and choose the month you want to see the results!

dominiq

dominiq

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you LOUKAS, I have not noticed this before.

Emi

Emi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find easier high school than elementary, because in elementary the highest always have a lot of chips only doing all in

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday I played elementary and managed to get to 17th place, upgraded my ranking.

Marcos mats

Marcos mats

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well ... for me the site staff has improved a bit the school has left faster! I prefer it as the elementary school took a lot !!!!

D

DjMoUs3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the beginners league. You need to pass the all-in round where all players having AX or a pair are throwing all-in. After that if you manage to survive somehow and start actually to play poker you need to make some advantage fast to be able to start calling bad players with good hands. The real game usually starts around 1 hour after the start. Everyone that is still playing are decent players and some just struggle for the first 200 places because it's a step in the beginners bankroll challenge.

M

Mike D_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good start for me in elementary this month :)
ZsQJrHL.jpg

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I was in High school , I had a problem with pokerschool , now all fine , but with all this story I couldn't play and now I am at elementary . So I am fighting for my way back to high school . Yesterday , I finished 10th , bubble boy , made a stupid shove to the BB , if only I could turn back time ....

pokerstars No-Limit Hold'em, 0 Tournament, 40,000/80,000 Blinds 8,000 Ante (5 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://flopturnriver.com

Button (t638,856)
Hero (SB) (t888,681)
BB (t864,980)
UTG (t2,261,737)
MP (t432,482)

Hero's M: 5.55

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4
spade.gif
, 4
club.gif

3 folds, Hero raises to t880,681 (All-In), BB calls t776,980 (All-In)

Flop: (t1,753,960) 6
club.gif
, 3
club.gif
, 9
spade.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t1,753,960) 5
diamond.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t1,753,960) 10
club.gif
(2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t1,753,960

Results below:
Hero had 4
spade.gif
, 4
club.gif
(one pair, fours).
BB had 10
diamond.gif
, 10
heart.gif
(three of a kind, tens).
Outcome: t1,753,960 returned to BB

Attachments

• elementary.jpg
    elementary.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 24
M

Mike D_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was in High school , I had a problem with pokerschool , now all fine , but with all this story I couldn't play and now I am at elementary . So I am fighting for my way back to high school .

Same story here, in high school it was like something with the structure, too fast, if u dont find your spots to make a stack you are dead :(

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The game in the Higher School League is more complicated. In October, I made 17 tournaments in which I got points (507), but I did not get to the leaderboard, where they pay money (I had to have 568 points at the end of the month). Only the passage to the University league for November is completed.

P

PepeTurtle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found it way better this new system. People that just see it is written 'freeroll' and say 'ahhh shit is a freeroll' are not getting it right. After you pass through the basic levels (elementary and high school) there is really decent money for micro grinders up top every month in the ranking award, forget about the prize pool of the tourney: doesn't matter if you win 1, 2 or 4 cents, what counts is the ranking for the month.

One thing I feel like changed I am not sure is the structure, I feel like is somehow faster, had to tight up more in the first 20 minutes and make unusual, sometimes sick folds pre flop.

F

fernandoprrt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will try hard in that league elementary this month.

J

Jordenandrew

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in this tournament it goes on for 3 hours I didn't know you can play certain amount a month well I have to play better then this month I made it on the league at 1853 last month at least it's in the top 2000

YoSoyMarce

YoSoyMarce

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my goal this month is reach the elementary league and up to the highschool.

I hope to have patience

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anybody know how many games you can play/count towards the current initiation/masters league?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually it's okay, found it:-

Leader Board:

Players can play in as many tournaments as they wish however at the Masters level only their best 12 tournament results each month will count towards their Leader Board position at the end of each month.

At the Initiation level only their best 6 tournament results each month will count towards their Leader Board position.