The League - Elementary

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played 5 tournaments a day, but I started doing it last week.I want to get into the league higher
I started 6 tournaments a day. Now on conditional chips I'm playing a pancake 😕

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since you are a real money player, don't sweat trying to move up one league each month for 3 months to get to the Masters.

Just play one $5.50 Satellite to the Masters League (21 April - 30 April) and "buy your way in". 14 seats are guaranteed each trny, so just play one with less than that. (One had just 6 players last month)

https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/The-Poker-League-Classification-Tournaments

How many participants were there for the last time?

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, there is a limit of 52 games. It was not worth playing too often.
It's actually 2 tourneys a day. If you missed a day, next day you can play 4. But it's hard to play more than 4. Unless you never sleep.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I liked this league in that it was a simple scoring of points
Who finished 1st or 3rd have huge advantage. And it is hard to catch them. Unless you finish in top 200 every time. So all you can do is to take 300th place or lower.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many participants were there for the last time?

I don't have the numbers for all of the 50 satellites. But even though 700 seats were guaranteed for the Masters (50 x 14), most of the trnys didn't have 14 players. And even in some trnys that had over 14 players, some or even all players still received a ticket, because there were 14 or less players when they busted out before late registration ended. Place was based on how many players were still in trny when they busted out. (I posted about that in the old Premier League thread- post #2673).

Now this month will probably have a lot more players since everyone knows the bigger prizes are in the Masters League. I think its best to play in the earliest Masters Satties to guarantee yourself a seat.

Also IMO, it doesn't really make sense to buy-into a $3.30 University Satty. (It requires players to have made a deposit sometime in their pokerstars history, just like the Masters). But I know some players want to play in a "softer" field, but again IMO Master League is the way to go.

edemberg

edemberg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A month ago when I entered pokerstar I entered the poker school and was reading about the league, I did not notice anything, today the new modality is very simple to understand, I already won in 4 place

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I don't have the numbers for all of the 50 satellites. But even though 700 seats were guaranteed for the Masters (50 x 14), most of the trnys didn't have 14 players. And even in some trnys that had over 14 players, some or even all players still received a ticket, because there were 14 or less players when they busted out before late registration ended. Place was based on how many players were still in trny when they busted out. (I posted about that in the old Premier League thread- post #2673).

Now this month will probably have a lot more players since everyone knows the bigger prizes are in the Masters League. I think its best to play in the earliest Masters Satties to guarantee yourself a seat.

Also IMO, it doesn't really make sense to buy-into a $3.30 University Satty. (It requires players to have made a deposit sometime in their pokerstars history, just like the Masters). But I know some players want to play in a "softer" field, but again IMO Master League is the way to go.

This is an advise well taken

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is so fast, i can not to adjust to this one

Senneville

Senneville

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll will be always freeroll. Mather what you call the tounement the situation will be the same. Any AS are good for a bunch of people and go all in with only one card so. I ´m not a big fan to play at this tourney for nada.

edemberg

edemberg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So nowhere is it written about this league the limitations, I would not play so often, if I knew that there are restrictions.

Hello, Good afternoon, this mistake is also happening to me in the ELEMENTARY league, it's the only tournament that we can play as many times as we want and only score the 15 best tournaments, the others like HIGH SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY and MASTERS, can only be played 52 times, I would also like to know why this is occurring.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, Good afternoon, this mistake is also happening to me in the ELEMENTARY league, it's the only tournament that we can play as many times as we want and only score the 15 best tournaments, the others like HIGH SCHOOL, UNIVERSITY and MASTERS, can only be played 52 times, I would also like to know why this is occurring.
PSO changed Elementary from unlimited to 52 games maximum.
[@SuitedSuit]
It's confirmed, players can only play 52 tournaments in the Elementary league. The info has already been updated on the PSO page.
https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/f...League-FAQ-Support-Thread&p=649822#post649822

kyrpob

kyrpob

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hey dude what the hell is that??[emoji23] [emoji23] how many times did you play here this month?[emoji1] i didnt get it, because i had been playing here for like 10 times but everything is okay still[emoji6] sorry for grammar

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hey dude what the hell is that??[emoji23] [emoji23] how many times did you play here this month?[emoji1] i didnt get it, because i had been playing here for like 10 times but everything is okay still[emoji6] sorry for grammar
Dude, I just played a lot of this league, that's all.
There are two poker school sites,1)pokerschoolonline.com 2) pokerstarter.com
I was registered in the second, as it is Russian-speaking.
In the Russian-language recently edited the topic about the limit, now for all leagues 52 games. Before that, the site had information that Elementary does not have limits. The question is closed)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Points = 10 * sqrt(n) / sqrt(k)

please anyone can explain this whit an example. if i finished 102 between 6000 players. what is the result? if someone understand this please give me the whole detalis of calculation.

W

WisdomMan87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Points = 10 * sqrt(n) / sqrt(k)

please anyone can explain this whit an example. if i finished 102 between 6000 players. what is the result? if someone understand this please give me the whole detalis of calculation.

1.10xsqrt(n)/sqrt(k)
2.10xsqrt(6000)/sqrt(102)
3.10x77.46/10.1
4.10x7.67
5. =76.7points

one of my examples 1 st of 10000

1.10xsqrt(n)/sqrt(k)
2.10xsqrt(10000)/sqrt(1)
3.10x100/1
4.10x100
5. =1000points

sqrt= the checkmark icon on a calculator if you want to do some of your own calculations

W

WisdomMan87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hold..... top ten , 4 days remaining , 52/52
this format is way better then old league, but higher leagues it is more serious players not the same as the lowest league.

Attachments

• el.png
    el.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 28
A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just tried this new format, Elementary League, I have to say that now it's way softer than it was before! From 5500 ppl after first break only 800 remaining. I was sceptic about new format but now I see a lot of potential there. Did you try it?

you cannot play more than 52 tournaments per month. The only thing I've noticed.

good luck at tables!!!

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeroll will be always freeroll. Mather what you call the tounement the situation will be the same. Any AS are good for a bunch of people and go all in with only one card so. I ´m not a big fan to play at this tourney for nada.

Maybe you're right?!

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a tournament where at the initial stage at the table are missing from 9 people 6? You say that a good tournament? In what he is not bad I do not understand, and where from 10 000 for 90 place give 0.01 $ :) funny. Make a minimum deposit and play for 0.50 $ 360 people, much more useful than this nonsense.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1.10xsqrt(n)/sqrt(k)
2.10xsqrt(6000)/sqrt(102)
3.10x77.46/10.1
4.10x7.67
5. =76.7points

one of my examples 1 st of 10000

1.10xsqrt(n)/sqrt(k)
2.10xsqrt(10000)/sqrt(1)
3.10x100/1
4.10x100
5. =1000points

sqrt= the checkmark icon on a calculator if you want to do some of your own calculations

thanks for clear explanation

jimmy andres

jimmy andres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, if I already try to play 52 tournaments without knowing that 52 was the limit, and now I'm hoping to be able to get into the league the high school, enter the first 2000, hopefully I will.

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are 3 days left for qualification in the Elementary League. This month, exhausted almost the entire limit of games 44 out of 52. I hope in the Higher School game is more predictable and prudent