The League - Elementary

M

Marmot66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have reached the limit of 52 tournaments on both levels , Elementary and University.

Elementary level needs to be played a little bit more aggressive.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This month I will play in another league, can I still play in the elementary?

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, if I already try to play 52 tournaments without knowing that 52 was the limit, and now I'm hoping to be able to get into the league the high school, enter the first 2000, hopefully I will.

You have reached 2000 places?

P

peeetiee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
Since I played a little to qualify in March I was levelled to high school lev.
As I learned there´s 52 tickets from the 5th to 30th of each month, 6 games a day.
Only the 15 top places count. So U don´t have to play THAT tight, because U can´t loose any points.
I think it´s a little more fun, we´ll see how it works out. At least there are less pre flop all in´ers at the beginning of the torney, they really annoyed me.
So play on, poker people

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last month played the entire limit in Elementary's league, 52 games ... 50% of the time did not pay attention to the result when I saw that I scored 400 points, set the goal to go to the next league, Higher School. Happened. Next month I will play in the Higher School. I hope the level of players there is higher.

B

biops

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last month played the entire limit in Elementary's league, 52 games ... 50% of the time did not pay attention to the result when I saw that I scored 400 points, set the goal to go to the next league, Higher School. Happened. Next month I will play in the Higher School. I hope the level of players there is higher.

Yehp, i think its higher. And have a reduced Field in comparison to the elementary (i played last month at university and get promoted to Masters)
I played two, Three times on elementary to see if had changed From the open skill league and generally i think it really had an improvement.
I hope i can make this month a better run at masters then i did on university, i was close to the leaderboards payouts but i took some time to get used to the players and get a good streak scoring...

G

GIB

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yehp, i think its higher. And have a reduced Field in comparison to the elementary (i played last month at university and get promoted to Masters)
I played two, Three times on elementary to see if had changed From the open skill league and generally i think it really had an improvement.
I hope i can make this month a better run at masters then i did on university, i was close to the leaderboards payouts but i took some time to get used to the players and get a good streak scoring...

Given aggression and luck, often in Elementary have to play in a similar way and at such a moment luck plays a big role. Proud of nothing of course in the payment I did not get, my rating is 590 place. I think in the near future, perhaps we will meet at the same table. Good luck to you.

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
April's Elementary winner:

KeqpuP50 (Russia) 43 Trnys played (2FTs: 1,8)

I'm surprised he only need to play 43 games. (14 trnys he earned points)

ClickPoker

ClickPoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I already tried. I have not yet qualified because the tournaments in which I have participated do not have the time to dedicate it. But they are demanding, picking it up as a quality game
I just tried this new format, Elementary League, I have to say that now it's way softer than it was before! From 5500 ppl after first break only 800 remaining. I was sceptic about new format but now I see a lot of potential there. Did you try it?

AvovchikA

AvovchikA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played tournaments 30. I got in 400 and decided that it makes no sense to reach higher. I do not even know where I finished

tocloc238

tocloc238

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played tournaments 30. I got in 400 and decided that it makes no sense to reach higher. I do not even know where I finished

552nd place out of 88700 players!

Good job man!

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will play with you again.
In the ML did not work out))

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started this month playing elementary. The farthest I went was 70th out of 9500. Right now ranked around 900th on the league.

For me it's easy to survive the early stages but gets really tough during the middle stages

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Playing elementary this month, currently ranked in top 800, firstly hoping for promotion to high school, second ambition is to finish top 500 and cash...

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a really cool thing. And the best thing about it is that it is a league when in the end of every mouth points scored in all games are added and you can win prizes with 50$ up on top on Elementary. And it's avaible every 4 hours. Lovely thing

HennieP

HennieP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In case people are still confused about this.

Poker School Online said:
For all levels of The League the maximum number of tournaments a player can play each month is capped at 52 and only their best 15 tournament results will count towards their leaderboard position at the end of the month.

And here is the link where you read this for yourself. PSO League

I find the Elementary level quite hard to beat because of the large field and the number of non-league players who just go all-in until they bust out or win. Next month I'll be at High-School level so hopefully it will become a bit easier.

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its ok to me,.. more chances to win but still look like bingo players

M

mstefanos666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started this month and find it very nice! The bad thing is that in the first minutes many people go all-in and this makes it lotto.. but if you manage to double your chips with a good hand then with little patience you can reach the final 15% of players and get some points! It's not so difficults to start earning points, in the first hour 80-85% of players have been eliminated!! 388 place at the moment, hope to be in the high school next month!