just got a seat for one of these in a freeroll there...YAY

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm, just went to buy card, costs over $2, where are these pennies u speak of?

What cards did you get? Some are more expensive then others. From what I have seen there are 2 sats going on at the same time and one seems to be cheaper than the other. Plus I know people do jack up the price a bit if it is right before the sat begins.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i guess i don't know how to do this, i am looking at the card for the next sat. how do you plug in a card u want? I could look ahead and see it it is cheaper I guess, looks confusing

smokeme

smokeme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm, just went to buy card, costs over $2, where are these pennies u speak of?

they usually start the penny cards in the beggining of the week. cuz they start off using low gold cards like 2s and 3s which are like .06 cents or so. and it moves up down the week. so if u play on a day where they are accepting 2s and 3s and 4s gold cards for entries then its usually .06 cents and up the 2 dollar cards were prolly 7s to 10s.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, still confused, went to buy a 2c for a game tomorrow, plugged it in, hit the arrow for the series, 2012 was not a choice, so chose 2008, then what? nothing happened. no price came up, thanks for helping me on this.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, still confused, went to buy a 2c for a game tomorrow, plugged it in, hit the arrow for the series, 2012 was not a choice, so chose 2008, then what? nothing happened. no price came up, thanks for helping me on this.

You need to make sure that it is the right year card. Look at the trend to see what the card is going for. Make sure you choose buy and not sell. You migh have to create a buy order as well. Click around the exchange for a few you will get the gist of it. If you need more help just ask I will do what I can.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks dooley, I am really feeling dumb here. Ok, finally bought a card for a game. When I hit register on the game, I get a screen that says select the card u want to use to register, my card is showing, but no way to select it, the only box I can do anything in is one that says I can rebuy for 1500 gold chips, I don't want to do that, how can I enter the game for my one card?

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make sure you get a couple extra cards for rebuys and add on. After you choose the card to register,, you are right there is no button just hit the enter key and you should be good to go.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
me again, screen to register says I have 4 of the cards, when I hit enter nothing happens, I don't get registered.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no agggh, I have 4 cards, it says so on the register screen, I hit enter, nothing happens

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Choose to use one card as the buy in. Click the check box then hit enter.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
man oh man, I used to have 4 cards, now I have one, and I probably clicked enter three times earlier, it used up my 3 cards, I am not in the tournament, I brought up the names and looked,

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Out in ~230th, for $18. :p
One more try next week!

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look at the juicy stakes lobby, you should see in the top right hand corner 2 gold card. And if you have cards there will be a number below telling you how many. Click the card to go to the next screen.

The next screen will also show you your cards and have links to buy or sell cards. But for now just click on the complete collection link because we want to make sure that you do in fact have cards and what cards you have. That will bring you to the next page

Then you will see a screen where you can see all your card. And organize them by year. Click the any series button, or if a year is chosen click that and choose any series. You should now be able to see all the cards you own.

Now if you have the right cards then GREAT you can join the sat with those card. You might have the right card but the wrong year double check and get the right card and year. By clicking the "buy button".

From the buy screen chose the right card and year. And look to the right to see what they are selling for. Chose the number of cards and how much you are willing to play. By looking to the right you can see sell orders listed and how much they are going for. Depending on the card any where for 0.03 to 0.14 cents. And purchase your cards.

Then find the tournament that you wanted the cards for and enter said tournament with the cards the way we discussed before.

Attachments

• gcscn.jpg
    gcscn.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 66
  • xchang.jpg
    xchang.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 66
  • copcol.jpg
    copcol.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 66
  • buy.jpg
    buy.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 66
natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just won a seat to next Sunday's Game. I think Leanandmean was at the final table and won also. See ya next Sunday!!!!!!!

long_bong

long_bong

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this just on juicy? or cake aswell?

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just won a seat to next Sunday's Game. I think Leanandmean was at the final table and won also. See ya next Sunday!!!!!!!

Yeah I was happy to get mine out of the way this evening also, so I can forget about it until Sunday. Good Luck

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just curious does anyone know if you get anything for winning a second entry?

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok gonna try 2 of these today but only one game at a time, so Im doing the 9:59am ad 3:59 pm , these were teh cheapest one I found. so lets hpe I don better that 12th but not worse than7th lol I feel like agold card buying machine now.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok, here is the update on my problems, yes I definitely had the right cards, but could not enter, I emailed support, they entered me manually. In the tournament I immediately tried to rebuy (I had 3 extra cards), got to the small screen that has a small box on the bottom to click for rebuy, could not click on it, it was greyed out, I clicked everywhere I could, and hit enter a lot, nothing. So I emailed support about that, they said they could not do the rebuy manually, but to reload the client and try again.

Well by then I had over 5000 chips and could not try again, tho I did do the reload. My next opportunity came at add on, I could not, again the grey box on bottom that would not accept my click. By then I was at 7000 chips, and did manage to finish in the "money", 2nd I think. I emailed support that I was unable to rebuy after the reload. They replied that they were sorry and if I needed any more help let them know lol.

Today I will try to uninstall and reinstall and then enter another of the tournaments just to see if it works. i definitely have the correct cards, support even verified that, could be I am doing something wrong, but I am following directions. It can't be that hard. I am only nominally stupid. Anyway, thanks for helping me dooley, if the last tournament doesn't require rebuys I should be ok.