Juicy $20,000 Freeroll

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hmmm guess i just suck at games like this, went out 21st and bought 2 extra cards i didnt even use. Ill use my one more time for the 4pm game and then pack this in as i dont have a clue about pushing and stuff guess i gotta realize hands like 58 are gold in things like this, seems more like just shove and hope

natsgrampy

natsgrampy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ok, here is the update on my problems, yes I definitely had the right cards, but could not enter, I emailed support, they entered me manually. In the tournament I immediately tried to rebuy (I had 3 extra cards), got to the small screen that has a small box on the bottom to click for rebuy, could not click on it, it was greyed out, I clicked everywhere I could, and hit enter a lot, nothing. So I emailed support about that, they said they could not do the rebuy manually, but to reload the client and try again.

Well by then I had over 5000 chips and could not try again, tho I did do the reload. My next opportunity came at add on, I could not, again the grey box on bottom that would not accept my click. By then I was at 7000 chips, and did manage to finish in the "money", 2nd I think. I emailed support that I was unable to rebuy after the reload. They replied that they were sorry and if I needed any more help let them know lol.

Today I will try to uninstall and reinstall and then enter another of the tournaments just to see if it works. i definitely have the correct cards, support even verified that, could be I am doing something wrong, but I am following directions. It can't be that hard. I am only nominally stupid. Anyway, thanks for helping me dooley, if the last tournament doesn't require rebuys I should be ok.
I had the same problem, what I did was, register for the tourney, a small box will appear which shows the required cards ie. 7 hearts, and how many you would like to use. click on the "arrow up" ^ to show 1 card , then tthe small box at the bottom should no longer be greyed out, click in the box, and then hit the enter button on your keyboard.
Hope it works for you.
I thought you were in the same tourney as I was last night and won a ticket. I must have mistook you for someone else.

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG Grampy, that is it!!! That little arrow up!!! I just clicked on the card, it turned blue, i hit enter, nada!! So I just tried it using the little arrow and it workd!!! I am soooo dumb!!! Ty Ty and TY also dooley, now e1 knows to mention the arrow up thing. So simple! Actually, I was indeed on the table with you last night. The support folks put me into the tournament when I could not register, but they could not help with the rebuys and add on, so I made it to 2nd place with only one card, and I am in the final.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Alright just when I was ready to throwin the towel, NOW I GOTTA play with yal NOV 4th HELLS YEA

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just curious does anyone know if you get anything for winning a second entry?

not that I am aware of, and since there are not anymore scheduled I would say it is a waste.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG Grampy, that is it!!! That little arrow up!!! I just clicked on the card, it turned blue, i hit enter, nada!! So I just tried it using the little arrow and it workd!!! I am soooo dumb!!! Ty Ty and TY also dooley, now e1 knows to mention the arrow up thing. So simple! Actually, I was indeed on the table with you last night. The support folks put me into the tournament when I could not register, but they could not help with the rebuys and add on, so I made it to 2nd place with only one card, and I am in the final.

yeah, they made it much harder than they needed to.

I had been buying 3 cards from the exchange prior to start, 1 card buyin, 1 card rebuy, 1 card addon so I knew I would be using 100% of these. On a couple occasions my old brain forgot to buyin to the tournament after I made these purchases so I have a stock of 9 cards which means I wasted money :(

You do not have to use the exchange to buy the cards. You can enter the tournament and it prompts you if you want to buy a card and tells you how much. When you want to rebuy and/or addon you click rebuy and it prompts you as well.

The one thing I forgot a couple times is you are only allowed 3 rebuys max. I got booted once or twice when I tried to build chips in the 3 cent card tournaments.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Well you made it in good for you. After all the work you put into it you deserve to get into the tournament. Gl to you and everyone else on sun.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah, they made it much harder than they needed to.

I had been buying 3 cards from the exchange prior to start, 1 card buyin, 1 card rebuy, 1 card addon so I knew I would be using 100% of these. On a couple occasions my old brain forgot to buyin to the tournament after I made these purchases so I have a stock of 9 cards which means I wasted money :(

You do not have to use the exchange to buy the cards. You can enter the tournament and it prompts you if you want to buy a card and tells you how much. When you want to rebuy and/or addon you click rebuy and it prompts you as well.

The one thing I forgot a couple times is you are only allowed 3 rebuys max. I got booted once or twice when I tried to build chips in the 3 cent card tournaments.

WOW I did not know that. You are right that does make it a lot easier. Nice find

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
It all seems kind of absurd, so is my idea of the absurdity right. ALl these people win gold cards and then sell them at the exhange for pennies or is this like a backstock of gold cards that the revolution network has in their inventory and says HEYwe have 500 gold cards we gotta sell now And wow would would you do if you were hold a few of theRARE 2006 gold cards. GOld cards Gold chips JUST HAVE BUYINs not ebay sales of gold cards. BUT DAMN I missed a great opportunity the last 4 weeks not knowing about THE GOLD EXCHANGE where gold cards fall from the sky. We dont know how many they have in stock, we dont know if they are indiviudal cards or just cards Revoluton is keeping. ITs just ummmm..... but either way 20K FR SUNDAY cant wait

BlackMoth5

BlackMoth5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, I downloaded the Juicy software. How do you qualify for the freerolls? Just make a deposit?

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They do not have the freerolls for this month. They do have a depositers freeroll that you may want to check out.