In which site you play most often?

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately poker stars and Black Chip Poker, but when winter gets nasty probably more of them. Good luck wherever you play.

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played on betonline for over 9 year's never had a problem with cashouts. I also play on acr for over 6 year's also never had a problem with cashouts both sportbooks are great that's where I make my money poker is good but a parlay can pay bills and keep the bankroll rolling

N

nathan66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars, it's the biggest poker software and the best for me (but I didn't try anything else to be honest, there's not a lot of poker's software available in Belgium since the laws are strict about gambling).

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i deposit the most in coin poker. great omaha action

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now Full Tilt is a skin of PS. Good times gone.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mainly play at PokerStars, considering I've built a bankroll on there from scratch. That is something I'm also trying to do on Natural8 and 888poker, although not very actively.

MrAceBoogie

MrAceBoogie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play on wsop but due to the HUD And software prohibition I made the switch to ACR.

Cheers

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I have an account on seven poker sites.
But honestly, I have always preferred PokerStars.
The most attractive for me is a large selection of tournaments of different formats and a large number of players participating in the game.
Good Luck.

A

Ant467

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often than not play at PokerStars. Sometimes I go to the 888 Poker and patipoker

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I start to play now on pokerstars. Before few years ago I try more site, but I havent enough time, and leave the game. Now I want to play again. I want to start freerolls, and if I have more experience and money I want to play with real money.

Erzsicica

Erzsicica

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me where can I found more pokersite, when I can to play freerolls? My friend tell me the pokerstars, but maybe you can to tell more for me. Thanks

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only pokerstars. when i try use another site 888 etc. all time have problems with install client

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i mostly play on ACR but i also like BOL. they are very different sites. ACR seems to have a more action based program that some people dont like, but i do

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pokerstars most of all, but recently I started to play pokerdom

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In which site you play most often? Why do you prefer? Give me one good reason why.
best advice ,play on the big sites,not the small ones,and the biggest is Pokerstars

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars of course freerolls, little money! And tickets are easy enough to get, which I am very happy about. PS It's always nice to play, but now it may not be the best room, now with the card chat I have more opportunities to add other rooms, I'll see how I handle it!

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I mainly play at 888poker but have now started to be active at Pokerstars because I got a membership in FRC.:)