In which site you play most often?

Bagmet

Bagmet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars multi-table players ,but I want to resume the game at 888 on the web cameras on the tables like this idea from 888

NotArobot

NotArobot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Started with pokerstars ages ago, still use it till this day.
Recently made a unibet account for their poker client and grinding the freeroll bounty games, its not much per KO (0.02€) , but small things becomes bigger things.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play at pokerstars and 888. I often have both clients open at the same time

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars because it has a nice interface,a very good optimized software and a lot of games.

S

Stamati87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like 888, Pokerstars soft is very nasty.

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have accounts like at 8 different poker rooms. But mostly playing at poker stars, 888, rarely party poker, from time to time at tigergaming, william hill and NetBet. Mostly freerolls and satellites at rest 3 poker rooms.
I think that 888 has really a big advantage because of their games variety and nice free benefits, like Club Rewards and freerolls. On other hand Poker Stars has the best software of all indeed. Well i don't want to choose the best one, i play them all, if i see some nice value at games in any of them. ;)
I would also add some more american poker rooms for CardsChat freerolls, if they all were not starting so late. I can't afford to play in the middle of the night and honestly don't want. But i think those are profitable games indeed.

Last edited:
orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Pokerstars for me. Great software, largest player pool, best selection of games and excellent support.

E

EFreitass

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in PS, BPL, PP and 888, but more often in 888

AcooltartA

AcooltartA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the US so I mostly play WPN sites (ACR & BCP). I do occasionally play at 64Spades but I'm not 100% sure how I feel about that site yet.

Usually only play 3/4 tables simultaneously. I know I'm a noob lol!

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 888 Poker and I play more at PokerStars, I like their interface, a good choice of tournaments, every time there are some updates and add something interesting in the form of new games and some interesting events but a lot of good tournaments for any choice and for any bankroll!

R

Rounder646

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the most at Bovada / ignition, because imo it is the best option for players in America. It has the softest cash games and the best tournament schedule available for me. I am not a big fan of the anyonymity of having no names, but the quality of the games is worth playing there.

P

Pwohar43

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on Blackchip poker and the WPT.Com, more than that would be to hard to manage.
Does anyone have a suggestion of another or better one

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
before i play only pokerstars i like this site because small buy ins large guaranted prizes its so nice..but than pokerstars change so bad and i play party poker 888 poker i think its good rooms

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS... there are no problems with the withdrawal of money...
servers are normal...
You can play another 888...
:stupido:

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Lately I have been playing most of my poker on ACR. They seems to have a lot of good tournaments.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr

acr its what aviaialble to me and over all i like the way its layed out . can move and find what i need . play on 64 spades too . but no where to list it here on cards chat . or at least that i can find but 64 layout is good .havefun AA

Bill Mitchell

Bill Mitchell

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Currently playing BOL. Miss playing Poker Stars and would join in a minute if my county allowed.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars I really like it is a complex easy to handle site has a good community and has good tournaments and monthly promotions that makes it an excellent site for the online poker game
:icon_pale

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm mostly playing in Unibet, 888 and PS so it must be one of them i guess but honestly i think i use all of them pretty equally i think.