In which site you play most often?

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play only on pokerstars so as I know there is plenty of good players so its competitive and thats what i like about poker and i think it helps to progress faster

A

Allmine79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Globalpoker.com 7 cashout in a month works for me.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars - 99%of play time.My country legislation banned most of the rooms and feew are agreed so far(on poker 3-5 rooms was agreed last time ive checked)and from those accepted PS is the best and not only here i have account for 9 years made some deposits and i will continue to do so.

888 - 1% of time-Made the account to have ''more poker rooms'' were to play not to confortable with loby or some issues are there cuz i cant see all tournaments on loby even if a made a suport maill still not sure if i will deposit there cuz of that.I have friends that play there and they have somehow more tournaments in lobby than me.Who know maybe cuz they have made deposit there.

I cry for TitanPoker was my first poker room made account in 2006 and they gived me some $ i wasnt played on PS cuz I was ussed with Ipoker lobby but due the legislation of my country they freezed all accounts.And i dont understand why they dont make so to be in legality.

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now at 888poker . Less sharks .
shark-fish-cartoon-i3.jpg
In General, 3-5 poker sites .
2890934-full.jpg

WOW now i saw it thats how poker must be played:))))) you have no time to fold all of them haha

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mostly intertops. I enjoy their cash freerolls and they have 3 daily tournaments that give tickets into cash tourneys .

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most often I play on PokerStars because it is the top 1 poker room. The main advantage is that there is always a game at any time of the day.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars and less often 888. In terms of software, it's better to have no Pokerstars yet

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars or full tilt

I think they are now full tilt and pokerstars one and the same room:

'Those of you who only have a Full Tilt account can log into the new software as usual. However, if you have a Full Tilt account that is paired with a PokerStars account, and you attempt to log in with your Full Tilt details, you will be prompted to migrate your Full Tilt account with your existing PokerStars account, which you will then use to log into the software in future as your old Full Tilt account is closed'.

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing on 888Poker and Pokerstars. But most S&G, I play on Pokerstars and sometimes at 888poker

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually start 5-6 tables !
jemocii_7.gif

I played max 4 few times and i cant play atall.Since then maxim is 2 and it happens verry verry rare. GG to the ppl that can i cant focuse on more than 1 so yea:D

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
microgaming network i like their promos

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I played max 4 few times and i cant play atall.Since then maxim is 2 and it happens verry verry rare. GG to the ppl that can i cant focuse on more than 1 so yea:D
Practice everything !
s4563.gif

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play in PS Very good deals especially from cardschat freroll verry nice for me

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play PokerStars most often !!! Do not even know why, (habit) or simply convenient software !!!!

R

robcubus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at Pokerstars because it's the only place I've ever had trouble charging hehe

H

hilltop23

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sportsbetting poker

I play at sportsbetting cause only place I can play right now anyone else get as many bad beats on river as me?

M

milagua

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Bulgaria 888 doesn't have a license and I can't play there, is there a trick in order to register and play, but not slow my computer too much?

Last edited:
Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I only play on pokerstar

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars has by far the best software and the largest player pool. I also have 888 installed but I nearly never play it.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstarsand full tilt, the besr ones at least for Europe

C

Chwilod Duon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing on PS, I want to try still 888. I learned to play PokerShark ... not many will understand. Sorry for my bad English, this is a translator. But I think that there are a lot of such on the forum :)