I'll have to quit poker

sergui72

sergui72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost desire to play online poker. Blocked. In the case of pokermatch, the poker room, most likely, will not return the money. Poker rooms are pro-politicized( Good luck and health to everyone, take care of your loved ones. Greetings to all from Russia.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stay safe in Ukraine. Hope this madness ends soon. We do not need another Hitler.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's all temporary, I also haven't played for several years and now I've resumed it, so believe in the best and everything will be fine with you

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the whole world supports you, good luck! stay safe.

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Ukraine.Mariupol.Yesterday I wanted to register in a pokerstars tournament, but I received a message that it is no longer possible to play for money in my region. Apparently, this is due to the war. I don’t play anywhere except pokerstars, so I’ll have to leave poker forever. Good luck to everyone.
What a boring situation. The fight for excessive power causes a lot of bad things. May it be resolved soon.

B

bethqueen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sorry you're going through this buddy. the human being is terrible to keep safe!
Here are my prayers for this to be resolved as soon as possible.
While playing poker I believe you will be able to go to the Americas Card Room, as it is open for all players there.
Rest in peace and a hug.

mj22

mj22

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CY
Chips
I'm from Ukraine.Mariupol.Yesterday I wanted to register in a pokerstars tournament, but I received a message that it is no longer possible to play for money in my region. Apparently, this is due to the war. I don’t play anywhere except pokerstars, so I’ll have to leave poker forever. Good luck to everyone.

First, all our hearts is with you guys in this harsh thing you're passing through.
As for the poker you cant say forever because once the war and conflicts is over, you'll be back :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink: Right or not?
So, hopefully this time will pass fast to the part where everything gets back to normal.

Jwl8092

Jwl8092

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That sucks man, best of luck to you

JW