gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My heart really goes out to all our Ukrainean friends. I hope that it is possible for you to stay safe. uch love and best wishes

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.It is a pity you can´t play anymore on Stars,But right now the most important thing is that you and your family stay safe.I hope better times will come for you very soon.Regarding to poker,maybe you could play in another poker room.pokerstars is not the only good poker room in the business.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from Ukraine.Mariupol.Yesterday I wanted to register in a pokerstars tournament, but I received a message that it is no longer possible to play for money in my region. Apparently, this is due to the war. I don’t play anywhere except pokerstars, so I’ll have to leave poker forever. Good luck to everyone.

hold on! the whole of Ukraine is with you, do not get hung up on one room, this is definitely a minus ev! try party poker, 888, gg poker
Strength of spirit to us!

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all
I read this thread, a lot of things seemed strange if PS closed access to games for Ukraine, and what about the Russians here? players from Ukraine, I think you can find a room to play until PS opens access, but I have no doubt that access will be open.
PS: war is grief, I wish Ukraine a peaceful sky overhead

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
and then PokerStars will probably resume operations. .

There are players from Ukraine on tables I am playing on right now. (not as many as usual)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 6910.jpg
    ScreenHunter 6910.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 48
ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It is very unfortunate. I hope this is resolved as soon as possible

N

No Bologna

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Bologna

Never, or when they put me 6 feet under. Play online for entertainment mainly. Play a weekly home game for socializing and fun. Great people, 17 players,2 tables, tournament last night. Took 2nd, $200.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very sad all that is happening. I hope you can get back to playing soon.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never, or when they put me 6 feet under. Play online for entertainment mainly. Play a weekly home game for socializing and fun. Great people, 17 players,2 tables, tournament last night. Took 2nd, $200.

If you were to read the original poster's initial post in this thread, you'd likely respond differently.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I still see many players from Ukraine on the tables on Pokerstars. I would imagine the numbers are much lower than usual but there are still many.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 6926.jpg
    ScreenHunter 6926.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 40
  • ScreenHunter 6927.jpg
    ScreenHunter 6927.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 40
SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Oh wow ... ha ha. Until this war I never paid much attention to the sheer numbers of Ukrainians who play this game. In contrast, you only ever see a handful of Germans at any given time.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Oh wow ... ha ha. Until this war I never paid much attention to the sheer numbers of Ukrainians who play this game. In contrast, you only ever see a handful of Germans at any given time.

Then you'll be surprised to see that there were over 1,700 entries from germany in this one tournament on Pokerstars on Feb.27. That is equal to over 10% of the field!

Attachments

• ScreenHunter 6928.jpg
    ScreenHunter 6928.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 40
SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
*sniff sniff* Oh you lucky bastards, you make me so proud, lol!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm from Ukraine.Mariupol.Yesterday I wanted to register in a pokerstars tournament, but I received a message that it is no longer possible to play for money in my region. Apparently, this is due to the war. I don’t play anywhere except pokerstars, so I’ll have to leave poker forever. Good luck to everyone.

Just like you, I am from Ukraine and with PokerStars I have not had a problem for a single day
!!! Most likely this is due to military operations near Mariupol !!! Hold on Mariupol!!!

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is so sad, and unbelievable in this day an age for this to happen, but with the crazy politics here in U.S. witnessing the corruption going on its possible. My heart goes out to the ppl lives that are in danger because of greed.

S

steve420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you and your family are safe and well. I know one day you will be on the tables once again. I would search around for other poker sites and you might be able to find one you can still play on.

Tredford

Tredford

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ALLl the Poker Sites should be blocking Russian and Belarus players

I have heartbreak every time I see the news about Ukraine.

Stay strong!
Hopefully your account may unfreeze at some point.

THIS is ANOTHER reason all the Poker Sites should be blocking Russian and Belarus players.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
brother have patience, do not leave this beautiful sport like poker, give it a little time, surely this situation in your country will be fixed, hopefully everything goes well, everyone always perdemo when there is war, God bless you brother.

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I've seen players from Ukraine on America's Cardroom and Black Chip Poker. Also try Everygame Poker , BetOnline and Sportsbetting. Praying for all of you there. God speed!

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It's really bad bro, these governments are sucking at all theu deserve the worst

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
why only for Ukraine? I seen many many Russioan players in poker stars, so maybe they are allyes?:confused:

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not like war of any kind. It kills, displaces, orphans and displaces families and children. It is unbearable. I tell you to be patient and perhaps the water will return to its course

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why should you play at PokerStars? There are many good poker rooms where I heard Ukrainian players play. Try to play there, because you have nothing to lose.