I got caught multi-accounting at BOL

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can not only get lost, very well with your fight, demand incessantly brother, I hope soon you will get your money back, I know that on some platforms they do not allow citizens of the USA to participate, and also read in comments below that they recommend using btw, not really I know what happens, because this is so with the money that all platforms earn anyway.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That sucks bout the $$ but you gotta think bout if its considered illegal to use more than 1 account. Its prob stealing there worried about from multiple accounts in 1 tournament and thats illegal..they prob dont pay to usa anyway besides cheating..lol. Good luck bro.

funkymoney

funkymoney

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, multi-accounting will surely get you banned. I have read on cardschat we can play on both the platforms of betonline and sportsbetting but I guess he created multiple accounts on the same platform so hence he was banned. His claims are also proven to be wrong, which got him banned here as well

Geoff445

Geoff445

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why, you should definitely be ashamed of yourself. I would never do such a thing.

S

sportswiz247

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NZ
Chips
Even after the admins here at CardsChat dug around and found this whole thing to be a big lie that people were still of the belief it happened.

I guess they didn't read all the way through which I understand considering it's a very lengthy post.

I'm glad he's banned from here but it worries me if he's pulling this s**t elsewhere which could be a possibility.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can not only get lost, very well with your fight, demand incessantly brother, I hope soon you will get your money back, I know that on some platforms they do not allow citizens of the USA to participate, and also read in comments below that they recommend using btw, not really I know what happens, because this is so with the money that all platforms earn anyway.
Read. The. Thread. :banghead:

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The creation of multiple accounts is fraught with the consequences of a ban of players for three years, and in case of repeated cases, even up to a lifetime ban. Before creating it is better to think about whether it is worth the risk.

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Read. The. Thread. :banghead:
I think the mistake is made by having different threads open, and before writing my answer I got distracted with my family at home and made the mistake of posting in this thread the answer that corresponds to another thread. I apologize for my inattention. Greetings

T

tiltedskill2130

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say the poker room has suspended your account due to having multiple accounts..btw most of us consider that to be cheating as well considering pretty much every skin explains that you can not have multiple accounts. cant really fault the site if you violated the policy. hard lesson learned would be my only take from it

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I do not trust any on-line site that wants more information than I am willing to give, recently I joined GG Poker and found there was a daily "Freebie" I could get if I sent a screen shot of my Drivers License, so I did, only to be informed it was the wrong type of information and could I screen shot a Bank statement or Utility Bill I replied sorry but I get no Bank statements or Utillity Bills as I am on Paperless billing and do my banking on-line so have neither.
Now for me to be asked for such information is a breach of privacy and will not be sucked into a SCAM! like this so they can keep their daily Freebie and I will keep my Cash.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not trust any on-line site that wants more information than I am willing to give, recently I joined GG Poker and found there was a daily "Freebie" I could get if I sent a screen shot of my Drivers License, so I did, only to be informed it was the wrong type of information and could I screen shot a Bank statement or Utility Bill I replied sorry but I get no Bank statements or Utillity Bills as I am on Paperless billing and do my banking on-line so have neither.
Now for me to be asked for such information is a breach of privacy and will not be sucked into a SCAM! like this so they can keep their daily Freebie and I will keep my Cash.

I'm also reluctant to send all this kind of information but it is a requirement here now that they have this to prove identity. You can get statements from online banking that they will accept. A lot of people nowadays are paperless. I assume your information is safe if the site is regulated by a government agency in your territory.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I can't think of any reason other than cheating for having more than one account at an online poker room. Are there any other logical reasons?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to multi, I highly recommend getting 3 scoops of ice cream with each scoop being a different flavor. This is one of the best and safest ways to multi.

Its also a good move to multi the napkins.

But dont even think about multi accounting at online poker.