I got caught multi-accounting at BOL

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard this story of people money disappearing out of their accounts a few times and it's starting to concern me. Should I be worried about depositing money onto their site or find another site to play on?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I heard this story of people money disappearing out of their accounts a few times and it's starting to concern me. Should I be worried about depositing money onto their site or find another site to play on?

This member made this story up.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok, that makes me feel better.
Question: would you happen to know where or how to get tickets for the KOT freeroll or the Easter freerolls happening this weekend. I've been looking but can't find them.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
disappeared completely!

Guy I am sorry that happened to you. Keep us informed and let us know what happens.

This is the very reaon I cant see building a bankroll and leaving it on the site, they can do whatever they want to with your money.
I recently had over 5000 in my account and woke up one morning and it disappeared completely! I contacted support numerous times and are now completely ignoring me. I am taking this to a higher authority in or government to either get my money back or shut them down. They are stealing from Americans and are able to hide thousands of miles away. I talked to an agent and he said they shouldn't even be excepting money from anyone from the United States. I don't even care, I just want what I worked hard for.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Great detective work Debi!

To OP: You live in arguably the best country on earth. That is an excellent reason not to shit on the rest of the world. Particularly relevant when you are taking advantage of this "Third World Country" to play poker online.

Also, if you are trying to use your online "Offshore Gambling" winnings or losses in the course of an IRS audit, it would be a non-starter for me. Drawing attention to your Federally illegal gambling activities (to whatever end) is not a wise approach when dealing with the IRS. :eek:
I didn't see anywhere that he said he was an Aussie.

I doubt he will be back, at least not with the same user name.

:p
Guy I am sorry that happened to you. Keep us informed and let us know what happens.

This is the very reason I cant see building a bankroll and leaving it on the site, they can do whatever they want to with your money.
You need to read the whole thread before you post, the guy is full of shit, this did not happen to him, read the thread and take particular note of Debi's posts.

:top:

Last edited:
John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to update all of you and to let you know - my gut instincts are almost always right - ask Tammy. :p

It had nothing to do with defending BOL - his story just wreaked of stink.

This member got caught multi-accounting and his accounts were all closed. .

The highest balance he ever had on his account was not even remotely close to $5k - it was a tiny, tiny fraction of that.

Then there is this:

Audit Info on BOL and SB

Very interesting to say the least.

Ty Debi for checking into this. I just read the first message and knew it was BS as well.

I've played at BOL for over a decade w/o any issues. It's always some very important detail they fail to mention like... oh, I was cheating and violating their TOS. Forgot to mention that little detail. :)

H

HaroldHouse

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL sent me a message a couple weeks ago and said I had 2 accounts which one did I want to keep. I dont know or remember one of them so I told them I want to keep only the account Im using and aware of. They cancelled the other and everything is fine. My money is still on my account and no problems. I think the other account was from before my liver transplant when my mind was ...not right.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strange situation. Sorry this is happening to you

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IMO , if ur legit, then you wud have sent them proper ID like many sites request prior to them transfering funds, Most that don't follow rules usually complain about the hardships getting money back..
Hmmmm wonder Why

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
caught multi accounting ....well that say´s it all..................you broke the terms and conditions .....your case would be laughed out of court...................sorry to say.......:eek:
that's exactly right
if you break their TOS (rules that you agreed to) they can and often will ban, you freeze your account... and you lose what is in your account
i have heard this from numerous people on many different sites
this sucks especially when poker sites are not accountable to anyone, licensed in central america or some island country... so you cant easily appeal
you had multiple accounts .. thats cheating!
bottom line is if you are a cheater they ban you, close your account and keep any monies
lesson is DO NOT CHEAT

I

Ianmacca99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am from the UK and I played at these sites but was told that I couldn't hold poker accounts for both. I won a tourney on Bol and got my money via wire transfer the fees were quite high $40 out of $600

I then a couple of months later tried to withdraw a smaller amount and the minimum withdrawal from this method is $500 I couldn't get my head around Bitcoin but I've heard these methods are fine.

What I don't get from these sites is why can't you just withdraw into the same deposit method you deposit on debit card why can't you withdraw to the same method.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have any proof of this claim? I frankly find it extremely hard to believe there is not a LOT more or a LOT less to this story.

Please provide us with some evidence - did you deposit $5000? Did you win $5000? Was it transferred to your account? How many accounts do you have there?

Send me your account details and I will contact BOL.

Don't make any further claims until you have answered questions and provided me with the details to look into this.

Members - you should take claim likes this with a grain of salt when no evidence is provided. :)

Lol. Thought this was CC, not 2 plus 2.

You have bullshit “me got SCAMMED” stories there every single day. And everyone of those stories leave out crucial, relevant info.

Amazing how these random stories have guys “losing” big amounts of cash. Just reading the short fiction stories, you can see there are holes you could drive semi trailers through. How do people so dumb “win” so much money before the site “rips them off”?

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love how the thread title was changed.

Bullshit stories fluctuate once the truth emerges.

Kinda disappointed in all the replies where people actually felt bad for this idiot.

Gotta be a little smarter than that

Last edited by a moderator:
perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I don't get from these sites is why can't you just withdraw into the same deposit method you deposit on debit card why can't you withdraw to the same method.

Because credit and debit cards (visa, mastercard, etc.) don't support that. They can't just give you money. They can refund part of all of a purchase up to a period of time after the purchase and that's it. It wouldn't work for general withdrawals.

I know it sucks paying crypto fees. The sites that are legal in the US....wsop, 888, and even Global do ACH deposits.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The staff here are great, they try and help with anything they can. They stay on top of everything, like finding members who, for whatever reason, leak our passwords. So if you are doing this, beware!!!

Also many years ago, Debi was able to help me get my $3200 off Lock Poker right before they went belly up. I won it in a tournament. I'd got the entry into that tournament in a freeroll . For that, I'm forever grateful.

Last edited:
P

PokerBust007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are Multi-accounting, thats what happens and deservedly so. Made up story or not.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm puzzled by all the people that seem to be surprised that this player's accounts were frozen. The title of the thread is "I got caught multi-accounting at BOL". That is a clear violation of the sites Terms of Service. That's what they do when you violate the Terms of Service. I'm sitting here reading through all of the responses, wondering if I am misunderstanding the situation. I thought maybe he would say that he was accused of multi-accounting, but in fact wasn't. But there is no denial. In fact, it isn't addressed at all. Again, the title of the thread is "I got caught multi-accounting at BOL". The original post reads like BOL just took his money for no reason whatsoever. Then why the tittle? If the title is accurate and this person did get caught multi-accounting, then there should be no surprise at all that they locked his account and took his funds.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's because the title was changed from his original nonsense title after it became clear that that was the case. :) This is a year old thread - so early replies were members just figuring out what the real case was.

The whole thread makes more sense in that context. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

S

scrappypower

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have multy accounts they think you are cheatting that is in the rules and yes wow i all most never take out any way but sorry to here that hope u get what is yours

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have won and cashout those few bucks.

Count your blessings my friend!

Cashing out from BOL for me in the past has been futile. I tried twice and both times wasnt able to do so. Funny, since those attempts, they have offered to put $$ in my account but I just ignore their attempts to draw me back for fear that the same thing would happen again.
However, I can say Sportsbetting has always been fair to me.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Considering this I would be very nervous to leave a large sum of money sitting in my poker site that I would cash out most of it and let it build again. Anything that makes me win over $500 I would cash out 80% of it.